Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Welcome to Koji Academy School of Pain ! closed till summer Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:28 am
Yin had begun to walk towards them and had gotten in his earshot in time to hear that.

"Ah, that would explain why you smell so, well, the only way I can think of putting it is fresh." He stops and sits down next to them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:30 am
"Fresh?" she asked in confusion.  

Methodless Madness

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:32 am
"Well, with an ability like regeneration that probably means your body is constantly renewing itself, so it is basically always new. That is what I mean."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:41 am
"Oh, yeah. Except for this." she said, lifting her sleeve to reveal a small scar on her upper arm. "It's the only scar I have. I don't even remember getting it." Jesse admitted. "But it doesn't matter." she added quickly, pulling down her sleeve. ((edit))  

Methodless Madness

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:15 am
"Ah, that is an odd thing to have. Especially for one such as you." Yin had looked at it closely while it had been shown, he figured he would ponder on that later.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:09 am
"Yeah..." she murmured. Jesse didn't know what the scar was from, but she had always thought it was a tracking device. "I don't believe I caught your name. I'm Jesse, by the way." she added.  

Methodless Madness

tsubakino

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:15 am
Tsubaki took a quick shower then went outside to the training grounds, noticed toku there and started to leave.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:19 am
Toku spotted Tsubaki and ran over to him.
Hey what you up to? Night said with a big smile.  

Taria180

tsubakino

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:22 am
i just thought i would need to train, when i came herei thought i would be the best swordsman around, but that title belongs to you, although you underestimated me in the begining.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:29 am
Well no human has ever stood up to me for that long your the best I have ever fought against.  

Taria180

tsubakino

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:33 am
*laughs* you should see when i use spells, you almost frustrated me enough to use them too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:33 am
i open the door to my room and diamond runs and jumps on my bed  

diamond princess ashley

Taria180

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:38 am
I almost wanted to use my magic so you couldn't move. If it went on for much longer I most likely would have used it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:39 am
"Oh, the name is YIn. Nice to meet you Jesse." He smiles to her.  

Yin Yun Yang

tsubakino

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:40 am
should you really tell me your abilities? we might be set up against each other in a battle.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games