Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
ZarAburame, back for at least a bit. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:19 pm
KiroMishima
ZarAburame
KiroMishima
ZarAburame
That feel when I discover I have digimon I obtained from what I started to lose interest in the guild and now have to figure out where they came from.

Hi bb

Sup man. How have you been? I've heard you're pretty much the big man around now.

Not much really other then school and card games. lol Who told you that? XD I try must best to keep order around here and stuff. Sometimes I do miss the old gang.

Fun fun. And Lief told me you promoted him and Kaos so I figure that would make you the head. I'll probably be sticking around for at least a bit. I want to do a bit of role playing and maybe join a contest or two or something. Right now i"m trying to fully understand this new rp system you guys got going and creating a profile.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:26 pm
ZarAburame
KiroMishima
ZarAburame
KiroMishima
ZarAburame
That feel when I discover I have digimon I obtained from what I started to lose interest in the guild and now have to figure out where they came from.

Hi bb

Sup man. How have you been? I've heard you're pretty much the big man around now.

Not much really other then school and card games. lol Who told you that? XD I try must best to keep order around here and stuff. Sometimes I do miss the old gang.

Fun fun. And Lief told me you promoted him and Kaos so I figure that would make you the head. I'll probably be sticking around for at least a bit. I want to do a bit of role playing and maybe join a contest or two or something. Right now i"m trying to fully understand this new rp system you guys got going and creating a profile.

Really at it'seems core we started a new world and added a level up system. Basically anything you want to do (that you would like to earn Exp while doing) you create a mission for and then go do it, when you are done you get x number of experience toward your rank. The higher rank you are the more privileges you get in the rp and the high level missions you can join.

Yo7 should have seen it when we first restarted, the rules would hAve made you head spin. You had to level up your character and you digivice to do much of anything. There were too many moving pieces and way too much work for the crew to do every day.

It was good to simplify it later.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:31 pm
lief_7
ZarAburame
KiroMishima
ZarAburame
KiroMishima
ZarAburame

Hi bb

Really at it'seems core we started a new world and added a level up system. Basically anything you want to do (that you would like to earn Exp while doing) you create a mission for and then go do it, when you are done you get x number of experience toward your rank. The higher rank you are the more privileges you get in the rp and the high level missions you can join.

Yo7 should have seen it when we first restarted, the rules would hAve made you head spin. You had to level up your character and you digivice to do much of anything. There were too many moving pieces and way too much work for the crew to do every day.

It was good to simplify it later.

Fair enough. I suppose that makes a good bit more sense. I gotta create my profile tomorrow or the next day and get the show on the road. I have an idea of what to make it I just need to ask for a permission to break a rule minorly as Donovan wouldn't be Donovan if him, Kunemon and Dokunemon couldn't act as the three headed dragon.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:19 pm
ZarAburame
KiroMishima
ZarAburame
KiroMishima
ZarAburame

Hi bb

Oh yea that was a silly story on how that happened. Well that's awesome that youre wanting to RP. Are you interested in joining the RP event? I can help you out with it and stuff. Plus joining it almost guarantees some nice goodies.  

KiroMishima
Crew

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:42 pm
Pickle Post  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:32 pm
KiroMishima
ZarAburame
KiroMishima
ZarAburame
KiroMishima
ZarAburame

Hi bb

Oh yea that was a silly story on how that happened. Well that's awesome that youre wanting to RP. Are you interested in joining the RP event? I can help you out with it and stuff. Plus joining it almost guarantees some nice goodies.

Twas the idea. Just need to get my rp profile approved.  

ZarAburame

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:34 pm
UnHolyFudge
Pickle Post
Sup.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:03 pm
ZarAburame
UnHolyFudge
Pickle Post
Sup.

Nothing too spectacular, in DTI, just rping, in life, nothing outstanding. How about for you?  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:06 pm
UnHolyFudge
ZarAburame
UnHolyFudge
Pickle Post
Sup.

Nothing too spectacular, in DTI, just rping, in life, nothing outstanding. How about for you?

Nothing really. Final stretch of college this semester so busy busy.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:07 pm
ZarAburame
UnHolyFudge
ZarAburame
UnHolyFudge
Pickle Post
Sup.

Nice, nice, sounds exciting.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:10 pm
UnHolyFudge
ZarAburame
UnHolyFudge
ZarAburame
UnHolyFudge
Pickle Post
Sup.

Nice, nice, sounds exciting.

A bit. I'm more so just happy its going to be done and I can go work and make some real money and maybe actually move out lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:34 am
lief_7
KiroMishima

I'm glad you two changed. Those outfits were getting cumbersum.

no I'm not sorry

ZarAburame

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:58 am
ZarAburame
lief_7
KiroMishima

no I'm not sorry

Hahaha, well i decided i didn't like pickled centaur.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:09 pm
ZarAburame
lief_7
KiroMishima

no I'm not sorry

I was the original pickle then everyone changed when the picture was leaked

User Image

we had to remove our pickle costumes to hide our identities.  

KiroMishima
Crew

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:10 pm
KiroMishima
ZarAburame
lief_7
KiroMishima

no I'm not sorry

I was the original pickle then everyone changed when the picture was leaked

User Image

we had to remove our pickle costumes to hide our identities.

You guys are something else lol.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces