Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Ninja RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Head Count
  +1
View Results

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:57 pm
She walked around a little bit and found the store.
Yuu approach the store while humming.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:59 pm
Madi was heading towards town to see if she could get a part time job at the groceries store.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:01 pm
"A pound of Darjeeling tea please. Oh two pounds of sugar." she said to the vendor smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:05 pm
"aww found it the store." "ask man u get me poison tree ponk,deer bark too and the man say yes sir."  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:06 pm
Madi grabbed the wanted sign in the window and went up to the clerk said "your hiring right?" "Yea just a sec let me finish up with this customer." said the clerk. Madi turned to see Yuu buying tea and sugar. "Hey Yuu wow you cleaned up he he"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:13 pm
"thank man u a life saver and here ur pay." when dark turn and i was shock a little bit and saw same girl who kill me. i step out of store and take a breathe bit.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:33 pm
She turned to Madi and waved at her smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:36 pm
"Ooo Darjeeling tea yum."Madi said to Yuu. "ok i can talk to you know about the job offer." Madi looked at the clerk. "mmk well see you later Yuu. " Madi walked away with the clerk and waved bye to Yuu.  

madbugz

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:39 pm
sigh take off my gear on my face and then a man say "that man he kill my son last night". i turn and cut his head off."damn i sure kill him last night and i need to run now." dark turn and run to back of town to be safe.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:40 pm
"Ok bye!" she said waving goodbye to Madi and walking back to her house smiling.
Suddenly he hears a man yell but was interrupted and turned and saw the man, lying on the ground, dead.
She rush towards where the murder has happened and knelt down to observe.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:43 pm
"you have excellant references." the clerk said looking Madi over. "Thank you" Madi said feeling the clerk look at her the way no boss should look at her. "Well i think you have the job and when i say i think i mean you have the job." the clerk said. "great whats my schedual?" "whatever you like" "ok then i will start tomorrow afternoon" "Fantastic" the clerk went over to the door and opened it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:45 pm
*huff huff huff* "i need stay low today and next day to."  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:49 pm
"A katana must have done this...must be in a good condition to create little streaks........" she thought and was still observing.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:55 pm
Madi walked out of the store a little uneasy. She walked towards the woods. "Ami being paranoid or was he....wow i am so paranoid." She started walking faster until she was running as fast as she can.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:57 pm
"I must report this to Lord Hokage..." she rushed back to her house and dropped her groceries there and hurried off to the Hokage's office and report the incident.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games