Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
The Corrupt-a-Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy Corrupt-a-wish?
  Yes
  No
  Obligatory Poll Whore Option
View Results

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:56 pm
(Sniffle I don't wanna corrupt this one wah) Granted, a mysterious benefactor leavers you an immense fortune to take care of all the neighborhood cats. This fund may only be used for the cats and soon your home is transformed into a refuge for all the city's unwanted cats, which is A LOT of them. Soon you are totally overrun with them your every waking hour is devoted to feeding cleaning and caring for them till you drop from exhaustion.

I wish I had a pet de-scented skunk heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:28 pm
Lol ~ my older brother wants a pet skunk, too (descented, of course) ~ so your wish shall be granted... you now have a scent-free skunk for a pet. Unfortunately, your pet meets up with others of it's kind and invites them home to meet it's generous owner... and none of them have had their scent bags removed... twisted

I wish I had Samantha Steven's powers and could twitch my nose to clean my house.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

SilntAngl5

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:20 pm
(Ohhh if only, if only...)

Your wish is granted... except if you wiggle your nose while sneezing is cleans your house of every item you own.

I wish I had more time. stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:55 pm
Granted, here at TIME inc. we deliver time buy the truckload and here's your truckload of wall clocks,wrist watches, cuckoo clocks and pocket watches.

I wish it wasn't time for inventory  

Angelicphrase

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:14 am
Granted and indeed better it would seem! There is never another inventory! Your company trusts there is nothing out of place or missing and all is how it should be! Fools!! This is the real world! Your company gets audited by the government when it comes to light that it is being used to launder money for the Icelandic Yakuza!! Very soon indeed the finger of blame points at you because some toerag has forged your sig on the offending documents! You are thrown in prison and spend the next 15 years categorizing books in the prison library!

I wish I had taken my library books back two months ago when they were due and didnt have a reminder come through the door a few days ago!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:51 pm
Granted time rewinds and now it is two months ago, you promptly take your books back to the library but however you forgot that was the day of the "incident". Large men decked in commando gear bust into the library locking it down and taking everyone hostage for strange political reasons. The leader demands local news channels spread the word that unless the government concedes to his demands that the goats of his people are freed you will all be shot. A wise a** comment makes you the first "example". *sniffle* I'll send roses for the funeral.

I wish I had better self control  

Angelicphrase

Azure Alexea

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:14 pm
Granted, you now have the type of self control highly trained government operatives would be envious of. However, with such excelled self control you have no tolerance for the rest of us. You become further and further discouraged by "average people" and spend the rest of your life alone and miserable. emo
I wish people always understood what I meant by the things I say.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:26 am
Now everyone everywhere understands every word that comes out of your mouth. You've discovered that now you don't even have private thoughts because people already know what it is you're thinking... man, really? Did you have to think that right now? Sheesh razz lol

I wish that I could undo some things from the past, but still have the knowledge I got  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:54 am
Granted! Now you can! But using this new found ability will start a paradox that may well wipe out existance all together! Our fate rests in your hands! Will you gamble the universe on correcting one bad date?

I wish I was jedi and could bend peoples will to my own needs  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:38 am
Granted, but your on of those "special" Jedis and your needs consist of having your diaper changed and help eating. On the flip side, I hear they have excellent hospital food out there.
I wish I had the memories of my ancestors.  

Azure Alexea

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:53 am
Granted, however all you see is the past in front of you. You do enjoy seeing what your ancestors did though.

I wish people would stop complaining about soulbound items whether it was the zOMG rings or the new sashes.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:12 am
(lol, I'm one of those who complain about it razz how ironic)

Granted, now people want everything soulbound, market prices soar on what's left there, people are stuck with whatever things they have, liked it or not and the Gaia Economy falters due to nothing new hitting the markets. Now, everyone's inventory is full and they cannot buy new items, thus forcing Gaia to stop making new, cool items. Oh the horror!

I wish that I could stick with my exercise plan... the one I do in my head everyday, that is... lol  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Azure Alexea

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:14 pm
Granted, you already stick with it... in your head wink
I wish I knew Japanese fluently as a second language  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:58 am
(my daughter wants to, too, Alexea) Now you understand Japanese, but you cannot write, read, or speak it. You can however understand it perfectly! hehehe

I wish I had wifi anywhere I went!  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:55 am
(well i do! Its just a bit slow. Its called mobile broad band!)

Granted Your new dongle arives in the post aand as promised allows you to surf any where you please!
Tempted to test this new found ability you book a holiday in to outer space on virgins new space tour! Wow! Your the envy of all your friends!
Oe it seems is a little to envious and tries to sabotage the craft by strapping magnets to the satnav
Far from crashing the shuttle in to the sun it enhanses the orbit and sends the craft off at supper excellerated speed in to the bettleguies nebula!
you are stranded light years from home but at least you can still play with us!!

I wish I had four arms so I could play here and eat my dinner at the same time!  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games