Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:53 am
Shikamaru-Blood
((Oh! OK! =D))
Andrew got to the beach and saw only a crab... " I guess you arent kitty!" he said sadly as he sat on the sand trying to think of where a kitten would hide...

After the "crab" heard the word kitten the crab instantly turned into a kitten....

Andrew saw this " What the hell!" he yelled as backed up and said "Kitty why- how- what did you do!?"

The kitten just stared back....

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:07 pm
The kitten then transformed again .. but into a human.
Andrew then said "Wh- Who are you? Wh- Wheres my kitten?" he said nervously backing away as it came closer to him.
"I am not from this universe. Or as you fleshy's would say, im an '''Alien'''... it said
Andrew responded "Fleshy's? and i thought there was only one universe?"
"Well you are a primitive race"It said as it transformed into a wolf, then a turtle, then a tiger...." You fleshy's cant even transform yet.."
"Transform? what the hell! All i want is my kitty back!" Andrew yelled  

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

blinded_laughter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:35 pm
((can some1 catch me up please))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:52 pm
OOC: hi Im Lashana...... nah Im just kinding. hey ur not on fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Nova walked through the city. "wow " she said looking towards the setting sun. "it's Twilight, my favorite time of day" she comment closing her eyes  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:06 pm
"Oh hello Ori-kun, Im not actually in the resort anymore, I got bored so I decided to come back to my house doing nothing just eating an apple" Kikyo said as she took another bite from the apple.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:12 pm
Xale was walking with Avon when he noticed Nova, "s**t.", he said softly as he hid just before Nova looked that way, Avon however did not hide and was seen.  

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:16 pm
Nova's eyes opened up and the sound of rushing footsteps. "Avon... who's with u...?" she asked suspiciously
"oh, Xale-chan... is that a problem?" she said happily bouncing to her side.
"what is he doing with u?" Nova growled.
"I dont know..." Avon answered honestly  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:22 pm
"You see Nova,", he started standing from his hiding place. "I wasn't the only one who's light half was seporated from the dark half. Avon... is you light half. Why else did Zalex come back to the islands? To find his light half, to join together, to become whole, to reform me.", he continued.  

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:24 pm
Nova glared at him "Avon... can u return to the castle please?" she growled through her teeth "what the heck are u talking about?" she continued calming herself
"bye Xale-chan Bye Nova-chan. " Avon said disappearing through a black portal  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:27 pm
"You seem to not be able to remember. I see Xemnas took many procotions when he broke you in half. Avon dosn't remember ether, I'v already asked her if she recalled the 'acsadent', and she said no.", Xale said turning to the ocean.  

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:30 pm
"Avon, she reme,bers all of u. Kikyo, Andrew.... everyone." she said looking at her feet. "y does she remeber and u dont" she asked looking up at him  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:35 pm
"You see. this is what I mean. Xemnas has been using her for her powers she didn't want to tell you.", Xale said taking nova's hand.  

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:37 pm
"That's y he killed my parents... for her... for my powers... sicne I was blind he took advantage of that. I became stronger than the other O13 members..." she said sadly "my life has been a lie" she sighed slumping down to the ground  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:56 pm
fenrir didnt want his memories back he throw the IV meter and heart meter out of him with full force he stood there "damn those stupid memories" he thought holding one eye  

death-wolf1994
Crew

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:05 pm
It then said "I am your '''kitty'''! I can transform remember!? When you first saw me i was a kitten.."
Andrew replied "Well then what can i call you?"
It said "You may call me Hoka. But Ill let you call me kitty because i suppose you want me to be your pet?"
Andrew got a smile on his face " Ok kitty... Whats the deal? Are you just gonna be my pet or are you gonna eat me?"
Hoka said "No.. Its the truth! One condition though, I need shelter...I am on the run from the rest of my kind!"
Andrew said "Deal"  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games