Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
Questions About Sex & Sexual Health Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:13 pm
With a normal period, the body is shedding the uterin wall, the wall upon which the fertalized egg attaches its self to spend the next 9 months. The uterus sheds the lining that the egg is sitting on (if its not fertilized) and uses blood to do it. This causes the period we have when we aren't pregant.

With pregnancy bleeding is shedding small portions of the lining of your uterus before the placenta has a chance to completely attach yet. If you bleed during pregnancy you are experiencing something called vaginal bleeding not a period.

I'm guessing if your looking for your period and you get the vaginal bleeding, your going to mistake it for a period.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:42 pm
I understand.

I have another question. From one of the stories I've read, a mother said that she had her period (which was really vaginal bleeding) but still suspected that she was pregnant. She took a few pregnancy tests and they all turned out negative even though she was still pregnant. Is it possible for early vaginal bleeding during pregnancy to cause a false negative?

(Sorry for asking so many questions. sweatdrop )  

Rei Uchikino

faretheewell

Eloquent Informer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:35 pm
I don't think that vaginal bleeding can cause a false negative, but both can occur in the beginning stages of a pregnancy.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:04 pm
Ah, okay. Thanks for answering my question.  

Rei Uchikino

smoothbloo12321

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:41 pm
im sorry but how do you tell if you ready.....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:53 pm
smoothbloo12321
im sorry but how do you tell if you ready.....
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

You always hear people asking this question, and I always got the "You'll know when your ready." but wasn't sure.

When your ready to have sex, you'll want to have sex with the person you're with. You won't feel pressured, rushed, or feel that its a expectation of you. If your partner says stuff like "If you love me, you'll have sex with me." and you feel pressured to do it, you're not ready.

You want to feel comfortable doing it, being emotionally and mentally ready is extremely important, so then you don't feel like you lost part of yourself, or that you weren't ready.

Don't feel sorry for this question, we're here to help.

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:53 am
I think I asked this before but I never got an answer. sweatdrop

So when I masturbate, after awhile I get like this build up of pleasure and like..
I get really weak after that and I get a little bit weak and it's hard to continue.

Anyone know what this is? D:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:22 pm
Candy Flavored Kittens

So when I masturbate, after awhile I get like this build up of pleasure and like..
I get really weak after that and I get a little bit weak and it's hard to continue.

This has happened to me before too. I suspect that it was an orgasm. Because when I tried to continue I didn't feel as much pleasure and I felt really weak and I couldn't really continue for much longer. I'm not really sure if that's what it really was or not, though. It kind of only happened to me once.  

Rei Uchikino

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:04 pm
Rei Uchikino
Candy Flavored Kittens

This has happened to me before too. I suspect that it was an orgasm. Because when I tried to continue I didn't feel as much pleasure and I felt really weak and I couldn't really continue for much longer. I'm not really sure if that's what it really was or not, though. It kind of only happened to me once.

The pressure you feel is building up to a orgasm. A orgasm is the tingly/explosive feeling you feel when the pressure releases.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:10 pm
xX Princess Heartbreak Xx
Rei Uchikino
Candy Flavored Kittens

The pressure you feel is building up to a orgasm. A orgasm is the tingly/explosive feeling you feel when the pressure releases.

Are they supposed to feel more.. intense when you're actually having sex?

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:16 pm
Candy Flavored Kittens
Rei Uchikino
Candy Flavored Kittens

Are they supposed to feel more.. intense when you're actually having sex?

I just depends on how stimulated your c**t gets. Best scenario, yes, then it takes less time to reach orgasm.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:24 pm
ok so my bf wants to start taking a pill that will make his p**** bigger. does anyone know if thoes are even safe? and if they are does anyone know if they work?
i told him that i dont want him to try it but he just wants to try it for a little wile so i guess its ok with me if he does  

inu828

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:14 pm
I've saw those extenze ads on the tv and I don't believe in the hype. He can talk to his doctor, which I really advise because there could be some medication and/or conditions that could get him hurt badly.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:54 pm
I've saw those extenze ads on the tv and I don't believe in the hype. He can talk to his doctor, which I really advise because there could be some medication and/or conditions that could get him hurt badly.
ok thanks  

inu828

F a t a l D e c o d e

Tipsy Genius

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 pm
Hi, I don't know if anyone has asked this already, but is it normal for nipples not to be sensitive?

I've heard a lot of people say that they get turned on by having their breasts touched/massaged, but it doesn't do anything for me.

Also, what are the erogenous zones?

22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games