Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Ende's March Customs - SECOND CC SLOT - Starts P23!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:50 pm
Note: This is a different form then previously posted.

.:Flutter Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Ende
Name of horse: Eirwyn
Owner: dolphingurl
Temper: Vivacious
Breed: Spirited
Description:
Body: White colored coat fading to dark gray near the hooves.
Hair Color: Dark silver then fading to black.
Hair Style: Long flowing hair that touches the ground near the hooves. A partial updo with a few strands held together with a rose hairpiece. Tail is long and flowing as well the same color as the mane and also reaching the ground near the hooves.
Eye color: Silver with a sexy smokey eye look.
Wings: Black and feathered or shadow-like, somewhat translucent.
Hooves: Black with the fur longer and feathered near the hooves.
Accessories: A red rose and black feather hairpiece in the mane. Three or so red roses at the top of the tail tied together with a black ribbon that loosely wraps around the tail and lightly touches the ground. A white strand of pearls that wrap around the tail underneath the ribbon and loosely coil on the ground by the hooves. A rose on a black ribbon choker around the neck. A few strands of pearls around the front closest hoof.
Reference image(s):
Hairpiece though I want black instead of white feathers
Sketch of Choker Necklace
Sketch of tail piece with roses, ribbon and pearls
An idea for wings
Which stage you want them to start as: Adult
Default accessory color(s): Black, Red, Silver
Tag frame color: Silver
Tag feather color: Black/Silver/Red
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Long flowing mane with a few strands held by a rose hairpiece. Long flowing tail with roses at the top, ribbons and pearls. A pearl bracelet. A rose and ribbon choker necklace.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:00 am
.:Regular Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: Doesn't matter; they're all wonderful colorist.
Name of horse: Ayita
Owner: malhith
Temper: shy
Breed: spirited?
Description:
one eye: 79A572
other eye: 94C08C
hair style-mane: medium
hair style-tail: braided
mane and tail color: emerald green, black, and silver
hoof color: silvery-ish.
Body color: black
Body decorations?: She has silvery and emerald green colored swirls with some flowers (ex- ref. 2) on her body. For the swirls: feel free to have fun with them; I'm not picky
Reference Image(s): Swirls-Ex1, swirls-ex2
Which stage you want them to start as?: adult
Default accessory color(s)?: shades of greens, silvers, and black (or, whatever would look best!!)
Tag Frame color: same as above
Tag Feather color: same as above
Extra bit of info: Have fun with this...if you think something would look better...go for it. (:  

malhith
Vice Captain

Sparkly Seeker

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:54 am
I'm confused. It says if you posted a form before, and it was legit, it is added to this current event?

I assume that means my attempt at an edited regular from the other day is added?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:28 am
Even if it wasn't legit - unless its a Hyrbid or a mutant its being counted.  

endejester

Feral Cat

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:42 am
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Endejester
Name of horse: Conchnobhar
Owner: Ryugen
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Chauvanist
Breed:
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): A white horse with a dark red mane and ears, and green eyes. A blue pattern of a braid across his nose, and a white tail.
Reference image(s):Based on:
This character-Back tattoos: Would be covered by the skin: add or don't as you choose. He's cool with or without.-Crabby Conchnobhar is Crabby
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: colorists choice to apply or not
Tag frame color: colorists choice
Tag feather color: colorists choice
Hair/clothing edits:A dog skin is thrown over the back and shoulders, white, with dark red ears the color of the mane and horses ears, and held around Concnobhars neck with a thick black collar with two ivory boar heads holding the buckle.
Hair edits: Go bonkers. I know you know this character fairly well, and you do awesome hair edits. Otherwise straight long mane and tail are cool.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:47 am
.: Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Erzsebet
Owner: dawns_aura
Temper (one word for horse's personality): numinous
Breed: Goddess-touched
Description (tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Body color: White
Mane: two toned Black and dark grey (gray), medium length, side-swept forelock (leaving forehead visible)
Tail: long, two toned
Hooves, eyes and markings: dark grey (gray)
Markings: Triskele under visible eye (Exception- Black not grey)
Pagan Blessing symbol , center of forehead
Celtic Knot around forelegs

Reference Image(s):
Blessing Symbol: User Image
Celtic knot: User Image
Triskele: User Image

Theme/character song: Flowing Tears, Serpentine

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: none
Tag frame color: colorist choice
Tag feather color: colorist choice  

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

LittleDream

Chatty Cat

10,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:28 am
Name of horse: Oruha
Owner: LittleDream
Temper: secretive
Breed: regular
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
*Eye color - dark purple. Plus extra 'eyeshadow' like pattern in the same color
*Hair color - dark purple with black tips
*Hair style - heavily edited, including thick partial braid and lots of lace. Refferance image will be included
*Skin/mane color - white
*Hooves - silver
Reference image(s):
[x]
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: no defaulties <3
Tag frame color: silver
Tag feather color: larger - dark purple ; smaller - black
Hair/clothing edits: as on the refferance picture. The lace part is semi-transparent (though only slightly so, it's still almost black), with the main part having some sort of decorative patterm, maybe floral? or just something typically lacey, not the cross-pattern from the sketch xD;...the border of the lace isn't rugged, it's two-layered trim, just part of the decoration. Might or might not include beading on the line.
There are two different ribbons in each part of her hair - one is tightly holding the mane/tail, while the other is just becorative - the mane one is a ribbon holding the twin thick braids of her hair, while the tail one is just loosely going all around the tail.
The hooves aren't covered by lace. It seems to somehow blend with her hair.
The hair is slightly wavy, with a feeling of 'artistical mess', but still kept neatly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:07 am
For the CC I'd like to enter a different Soquili form. Please disregard the previous application.

]Wind Soquili Cosplay
Name: Amelia Wil Tesla el de Seyruun
Temper: Outgoing
Breed: Cosplay
References: Amelia 1 Amelia 2
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Short and curly black for the mane. For the tail I'd like it the same black and curly, but I'd like the tail to be medium.
Default accesories: No. For the accessories, I'd like her pink bracelets as cuffs on her forelegs and the matching necklace that goes with it as her necklace instead of a dream catcher. Accessory picture
Hair/Clothing edits: Just make the mane as close toher actual hair as possible please. The tail is notedd above. For the clothes, you can make the cape she wears into her wings, beige on the outside and purple inside. The outfit shown in the reference pictures is the one I'd like her to have, but editted to fit her horse form of course.
Tag frame color: The purple of the inside of her cape
Tag feather color: Could it please be the little pink fluffy thing that looks like a rabbit's foot that she has instead of a feather?
Colorist: Ende
Starting Stage: Adult  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

[gh0st]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:47 am
Trying for possible CC slot.
-ish excited-

.:Flutter Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Ende (Duh!)
Name of horse: Shdati (Sha-date-ee)
Owner: [gh0st]
Temper: Exploring
Breed: Unknown
Description:
Leaving most her design to you but I do have a few things I would 'love' to see.
Firstly I want it to be kept in mind that she is an explore, and as such has been in many battles and in lots of 'dirty' places, however she still takes pride in her appearance.
I would like her to be wearing some kind of elegant cloak, with a hood but not with it up. I would like it drapped down the side of her you can not see so that her wings and patterns can be seen.
Brooch fastening the cloak: http://www.wulflund.com/images_items/malachite-brooch_2.jpg
Green and silver/grey accesories in the form of a necklace, braclet and around her tail to show a more elegant side.
Style of horse markings: http://www.windriverhistory.org/exhibits/chiefjoseph/images/ideal photo 2.jpg (be creative and do as you wish with the design)
I would like a medical bag somewhere (again any design you wish... these 'refs' are for inspiration.
http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_430xN.29920803.jpg
http://www.aarinrichardtribal.com/images/prods/PL2025_Chey_BandolierBag_LRG.jpg
http://www.horsekeeping.com/jewelry/medicinebags/moonwalker-antler-sky-front.jpg
I would like her to have a long flowy tail (straight hair), and I would like her to have extra long hair around her ankles and the back of her legs.
Hair clips and anything you feel like adding are welcomed. Feel free to remove anything you see as 'unfit', scars are also welcome.
Bright colors for her wings would be great, I will leave them completely up to you. The biggest fairy wings you can, I am not sure if you can have edited flutter wings (I know it tends to be up to the colorist), if you are allowing wings then I would like something like the orangy/brown/black ones in the following ref:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/butterfly+wings/ma365ro/ButterflyWings400.jpg
Reference image(s): Intregrated above and below
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: Any
Tag feather color: Any
Hair/clothing edits:
http://i15.tinypic.com/61ts7bm.jpg <
If it is possible to purchase a familar as well then I would love to, if not then I will wait until a later date as the familar will play a large part in her life.

.:Familiar:.
Name: Pai (Pea)
Owner: [gh0st]
Breed: Wolf
Temper: Loyal
Reference image: Similar colors to Shdati
Accessory color: None please
Tag colors: Any
Owners only: Tagged or placed on pet's cert?: Both?!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:37 am
.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: endejester
Name of horse: Nikki
Owner: Yumitoko
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Sweet
Breed: Northern Cerynei
Base coat colour: white
Stripes: Lilac
Hair: short default hair style in white with navy blue tip.
Tail: Brided, white with a navy blue tip.
eyes: turquoise and black around the rim of the eyes as if eyelined.
also i'd like similar face marking to Akuba (refed soquili).
Reference image(s):
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l162/Yumitoko/Akubauncertfirst.png
he's my soquili so i can ref off him.

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Basket
Default accessory color(s)?:
Default Accessories:
grey 3 hoop earring.
beaded bracelets, thread black and beads navy blue
tail feather and feather both navy blue with white tips
Tag frame color: Navy Blue
Tag feather color: Navy Blue and white  

Yumitoko

Lorako

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:20 am
we can enter many form ?

Soquili Teepee Soquili quest

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:53 am
Colorist wanted: Endejester
Name of horse: Kaitlyn
Owner: naggeela
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Halcyon
Breed: Spirited?
Eye Color: Red
Mane and Tail color: Brown with light brown highlights
Hoofs: A slightly different color brown from the mane and tail color. Also have the hoof feathers, like what the Angini have.
Hair style: Mane: Long with straight cut bangs with some uncut pieces at the ends. (see reference picture) Tail: Very long and flowing and put up sort of like a ponytail (also see reference picture too)
Accessories: As in the reference picture she had flutter wings but since I’m getting her as a normal, I would like to have the wings converted to a scarf that has the same feel as the wings, but I will leave the design of the scarf up to you to make it look good. With the scarf she won’t have the necklace she is wearing in the reference picture. The tail tie would be the same as in the reference picture. Also I wouldn’t mind if you want to come up with a few accessories of your own that would look good with her. (Payment is not a problem as long as it’s not too much. Sorry if discription is not too good as I suck at descripeing things.)
Reference image(s):
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/Naggeela/Ngesoquplush.jpg
Default accessory color(s)?: Up to you
Tag frame color: Up to you
Tag feather color: Up to you  

naggeela

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:17 pm
Lorako
we can enter many form ?

Soquili Teepee Soquili quest

One - that's why people are posting 'replacement' forms... thanks.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:42 pm
Colorist wanted: ende
Name of horse: Lady Galadriel
Owner: Lady in the Golden Wood
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Peaceful
Breed: Regular
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): eye color: sky blue, hair color: gold, hair style: like Aiyana's or like Arwen's, but golden and a bit longer *points at ref. 4 and 6* Her hair should be parted in the middle as shown in ref. picks. skin/coat: skin color ^^ hooves: gold/dark gold
Reference Image(s): [x].jpg][x][x][x][x]
Default accessory color(s)?: *points at ref. pics*
Tag Frame color: Gold
Tag Feather color: both feathers inside, white to outside, gold, bg: Something like these:[x] Either, you can pick. :3
Hair/Clothing edits: I would like her to have a gown. *points at ref. pic 1 and 5 and 7* You can edit it a little bit, put it's mostly white. The brooch from pic 2 on her dress. Behind her dress, should be tailing a kind of cloak with gold embroidary, the design of the embroidary is up to you, but preferably something like this. Also, the tiara from pic 3 on her head.

Feel free to change/add anything as you see fit. ^^ <3  

Lady in the Golden Wood

Quickbeamed

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:24 pm
.:Uni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Garrick
Owner: Nevayeh
Temper: Grouchy
Breed: Spirited (I guess?)
Description: His body is patterned kind of like a cross between blue roan and leopard appaloosa... see ref for details. He has white socks/stockings on three feet, two short-ish (socks) and one long (stocking). His underbelly is white, which extends halfway up his chest. He has a white blaze which extends over the tip of his muzzle, ending under his chin. The point of his muzzle, other than the white, is darker than the rest of his body. His body is blue-gray with some highlights for dimension. His spots are darker gray-blue, the same as the dark part of his muzzle. His eyes are baby pink. His mane and tail are an even darker gray-blue with some paler streaks, like a guy whose hair is just starting to go gray.
Reference Image(s): One, Two, Three (was my inspiration for the markings/highlights)
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: No accessories (if possible)
Tag frame color: Up to you
Tag feather color: Up to you
Hair/clothing edits: See ref #1. It's just an idea - it certainly doesn't have to be exact! I was going for kind of a wild, unkempt-spiky sort of look, not too long but not really -short- either. I'd like for him to have a custom hair tail, but the length/style is up to you, as long as it matches the kind of wild look of his mane. He has sideburns and a little beard the same color as his mane. His horn is white and, if possible, could it look a bit chipped? Nothing too serious, just the wear of an older unicorn's horn. Also - I'd love for his ears to be pinned back, and his expression be kind of pissy/annoyed. He isn't evil, just a grouchy old(er) man. I'd like for him to have fluffy hooves, please. <3 His appearance should just be... scruffy. A guy that doesn't really care how he looks. And grumpy. That's important. xD OH. Could he have all four hooves on the ground, maybe? I can't remember if that's a template or not. If it's not, then no worries. (Since it'd be mutant and.. yeah.)

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff