Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Memories Lost Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 10:33 pm
Sephiroth-sama
*Sephiroth seemed impervious to Jacob's hard stare and didn't turn away. He knew he had struck a nerve with the mage, but didn't really seem to care. His answer was enough: Jacob probably didn't want to think about it.* I suppose it is, but others might not think so.

*He relaxed a little, doing his best to prepare for whatever may come.* The secret is not ours to share, Milaku, that desiscion is his to make.

*He turned to Thas.* What is a Nos-Weng anjul? I've heard stories, vague references to them from Rosemary, Black, Shy and a few others...but I've never encountered one before...that spirit...it is odd...almost felt like I was at the Soul Fortress. What sort of angel is that?

*Thas was occupying himself doing some quick rearranging of their supplies. They still had a fair amount of healing items left, but there was little in the way of energy drinks left. A few had been lost in the scuffle in the other room.*

Thas: "A Nos-Weng anjul means "Wingless Angel" in native Limboian. There's not much I can tell you about them... There's little that I know even. They're supposedly Limbo's version of mythological creatures, like Earth's bigfoot or the loch ness monster. Of course, they've been found to be real..."

"They normally only seem to reside in The Storm Mountains, deep in some of the forest areas. They're elusive. Nos-Wengs seem to have this ability to seek out people in great emotional pain and suffering, and comfort them. It's said they're able to heal extreme emotional and mental trauma, somehow helping an individual be at peace with themselves. That's about all anybody knows of them, to be honest. The higher classes of angels seem to know more, but they won't, or can't, share that information with us."

Milaku: "... So how did mine get here? Ni'Jitogrimiz is quite a distance from Limbo. The other mages, how could they have captured one?"

Thas: "That, I don't have an answer for. I can only say that the Greater Power works in some really strange ways, at times."  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:02 pm
BlackMN
*The Nos-Weng anjuls...she somewhat thought of them to be like a guardian angel to her of sorts... Was Jacob afraid, she wondered? Other than the apparent rage, what else was he feeling? She seemed to gain more of her ability to think back after the inital shock of having something wedged into her brain. They had lived so...* What exactly did you want me to see? Jacob tortured by the fact that there's a Niearcim in his presence that he can't seem to do anything about? Galantros tortured by a choice he will eventually need to make? All of them seeming to despair especially the necromancer by the fact that someone was caught?

*The tendril pulled out of her head viciously, cutting the connection... For a brief moment, she could sense the thing was angry.*

*She was left in silence, save for the screams of agony from the birthing mothers, and mages running about performing various tasks. A massive explosion somewhere in the citadel shook the room violently, small chunks of dirt and debris falling from the ceiling. One of those tendrils emerged from a ceiling, and snagged a mage in the head. He stumbled a moment, before gaining his balance and relaxing. Once it left his body, he glanced at Rosemary for long while before running off.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:39 pm
Bigfoot...Loch ness? *What are those, he thought to himself. He followed Thas's example and went through his pockets and tossed aside what was ruined from the battle...namely what that Frankenstein did when he got him in the chest.* When we leave, please tell me what you can of what the "higher angels" do...I don't think here is the best of places to talk about that sort of thing. From what I've seen of you 'lesser angels' is that you do all the grunt work...always helping others in trouble...keeping people safe....why would that make you lesser? *He closed his eyes and stayed alert as he went into a restful meditation.* Are you really a lesser angel?  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:47 pm
*Rosemary realized that Jiluzix was angry because he wanted her to see them die and none of them did. She didn't like the way that mage looked at her after Jiluzix spoke to him...not at all...and didn't even want to think about what he told the mage to do. She was rather dissapointed that the explosion didn't affect her containment at all. She began to wonder for a brief moment, does Jiluzix see all in his citadel? *  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:56 pm
Sephiroth-sama
Bigfoot...Loch ness? *What are those, he thought to himself. He followed Thas's example and went through his pockets and tossed aside what was ruined from the battle...namely what that Frankenstein did when he got him in the chest.* When we leave, please tell me what you can of what the "higher angels" do...I don't think here is the best of places to talk about that sort of thing. From what I've seen of you 'lesser angels' is that you do all the grunt work...always helping others in trouble...keeping people safe....why would that make you lesser? *He closed his eyes and stayed alert as he went into a restful meditation.* Are you really a lesser angel?

*Before Thas could reply, Milaku got their attention*

Milaku: "Alright, I've figured it out... but like everything else here, it's going to be dangerous. I can open the doors ahead of us, but we're going to have to run. The one behind us will open after a slight delay, and lower two black crystals on chains from the ceiling. From what I can tell on this spell, the crystals will activate and..."

Jacob: "...unleash Streams of the Damned, and without any mage controlling it. That's suicide."

Milaku: "You've been reading the spells on the doors yourself, it's the only way out of here. I'll try to craft protective barriers behind us as we run. Not sure what good it will do against the streams, but at least it will keep the prisoners from attacking us... You." *She pointed at Sephiroth* "I saw you summon some sort of shield, along with the angel. I suggest doing that behind us while we move..."

*That said, she took out one of her blades and pricked her finger. She watched her blood spill, and held it about an inch away from the door.*

Milaku: "Let me know when you're ready, and I'll activate the spell..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 11:58 pm
*He opened an eye.* Unfortunately, you'll have to wait a little while, because I'm not confident in my ability to conjure up another one while running at the same time after letting the last one break. Hell even if I didn't, I still wouldn't be sure. *He closed the eye again.* Streams of the Damned...that's a nasty one.

*You used to be able to make another one easily, he thought to himself. They waited a few minutes before Sephiroth got up and went next to the door and got ready for the run.* Alright, I'm ready.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:03 pm
BlackMN
*BlackMN giggled as she got off Kus and went to Daphne. She appeared to have been scared to death, but Black knew better. She grabbed her under the arms and began to drag her back towards the fortress. When a little time passed she began to huff as she talked from dragging along such a heavy burden to her.* Why can't vampires weigh like reapers when they're out? They have to be dead weight... Kus, do you think she gained her fear of spiders from the Kui'movs that have attacked my house several times? I must admit, I'm a little afraid of spiders too because of that especially the large ones. It's mostly the zombie part I'm afraid of even though they can burn easily. What I am really afraid of though are the goblins...especially the plague ones. *The fur she had stood on end at the thought.*

However you, Kuskus, I'm not afraid of at all because I've known you since you were about Esme's size, maybe a little larger. *She set Daph down and got right under Kus in a position where he could easily stab her or bite at her neck if he wanted to and tickled his underside a little. After doing this for a little while she got back out and picked up Daph again.* I've also known Esme since the day he hatched, so I'm quite comfortable with him...even his mom...especially since it was Rosemary who saved them in a way.

*She seemed to think for a moment.* I'm sure her blind fear will come to pass for you two at least when she can see beyond the legs and how fun you can be.

Daph's eyes opened slowly. She had a slight headache and she forgot all about the spiders...until she saw them that is. She didn't make a big reaction because to tell you the truth her throat hurt from all the screaming and her legs did too from running and falling. She decided her fear would now be silent... almost to the point where she would not talk. She did however say one thing, "Black, thanks... But you can put me down now... I've got to be pretty heavy." She said this with a weak smile.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:22 pm
I smell fear, *Bhe said as she gently set Daph down. She pointed to herself.* You trust me right? You trust Rosemary don't you? Rosemary and I trust those two. We've known Kus since he was little and Esme since he hatched. If you trust us, trust me, do you think you can try to give them a chance? For me can you try to do it?

If your bad spider experience was from the ones that attacked my house, these may be simular in looks, but that's where it stops. They're nice really. Of course I can't blame you. *She giggled a little.* If I suddenly saw a spider the size of Kus or even Esme out of the blue, I'd be freaked too.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:33 pm
Sephiroth-sama
*He opened an eye.* Unfortunately, you'll have to wait a little while, because I'm not confident in my ability to conjure up another one while running at the same time after letting the last one break. Hell even if I didn't, I still wouldn't be sure. *He closed the eye again.* Streams of the Damned...that's a nasty one.

*You used to be able to make another one easily, he thought to himself. They waited a few minutes before Sephiroth got up and went next to the door and got ready for the run.* Alright, I'm ready.

*Milaku waited for everyone to stand and prepare themselves. The very second the doors began to rise, she made it very clear they would have to run. Seconds after the doors would open in front of them, hell would break loose.*

*With absolute silence from everyone else, she pressed her finger at several spots on the door's surface, murmuring in the Niearcim tongue. Each splotch of blood started to bubble, glowing with an eerie light. Quickly, she drew lines between each of those blood stains, then turned to the door that would open.*

Milaku: "GO!"

*One by one, each massive door slammed into the ceiling. And as stated by Milaku before, two massive black crystals thrust out from above, sending debris raining to the floor. They glowed and shook violently, hairline cracks spreading throughout their facets. The prisoners for the most part, ignored the objects, choosing to chase after their intended victims.*

Milaku: "Keep running! Don't look back!"

*The crystals blew apart, shards sent flying as unholy screams filled the air. Two snake-like tendrils of tortured and twisted souls, glowing black in color, flailed around. One made contact with a demon's torso, and he was reduced to a pair of legs that collapsed in a pile of it's own liquified gore that was formerly it's body. The streams hadn't left anything but a blackish-red paste, no chunks, no bone... just a splattering of mess.*

*Sephiroth felt a hand shove his head down, and one of the streams zipped over him for a moment. Eztli removed his hand, and said nothing as he kept running.*  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 11:01 pm
Ack!!!! *Sephiroth stumbled a little from the surprise of having his head shoved down a bit. When he saw what flew past him he was grateful for it.* Thanks, *though Sephiroth as he continued to run and concentrait on the shield.*  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:19 pm
"It wasn't only the spiders at the house." Daph said quietly, shuddering at the thought of another memory, "They...used to do tests on the spiders... spiders that looked like these. When I was younger, I mean, and I remembered my brother telling me of them--it was in school and as I was a girl.. you know. So, I snuck in there to see if my brother was right." She shuddered again and hurried as fast as she could through the memory; this was not a time for story telling. She sighed, "he was a hundred percent correct. There they were. There I was. They thought I was there to do more experiments and then they attacked me. I thought I was going to die that night." She absentmindedly rubbed her upper arm where a scar remained from the fangs. "But I didn't. And that's not something to dwell or base my friendships on." This was said with uncertainty, "I mean... It's not like these harmless enough looking spiders would harm me." She stuffed her shaking hands into her jacket pockets and glanced at her unexpected companions.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:04 pm
They ran from the Streams of the Damned and the creatures chasing them. They all had close calls with the spell. Sephiroth nearly lost his head if not for the fire angel, Eztli, who lost a hand when he pushed Sephiroth out of the path of the second stream when it decided to join its brother. They nicked Jacob and Gl when they came around and went for the creatures chasing them.

It killed most of them. Sometimes part of it would go through a wall and surprise a creature. When the Streams of the Damned ran its course, Milaku stopped and closed one of the doors behind them. It seemed like they where in a relatively safe spot once again, so they patched themselves up and rested. While they did this the noises on the other side of the door slowly went down and a faint new one arose. It was low and came from the doors that lead to larger chambers further down the tunnels. What they heard was the muffled screams and moans of mostly women down the hall. They were close to one of the accesses to the Birth Mother chambers.

-----

All this didn't go unnoticed to Rosemary. She felt the necromancer approaching; despite whatever state she was currently in, like she had when he had first approached her house with the scythe goblin Crest. Necromancer.... Still, he was too far for his comforting yet chilling power to be of any use to her like it usually was when he was close to her, but...she knew he was near.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:52 am
Inakum: "Of all the horrible weapons I've handled in my short life... Never have I seen anything so... so... I can not find words to describe myself."

*The alien was full of fear, trembling. He saw the way the prisoners screamed, tried to run away, only to fall as the streams either instantly killed them, or chipped away at their limbs before slaughtering them.*

Jacob: "Yes, it's a rather nasty spell of theirs..."

*The necromancer glanced at Milaku... he had fallen behind the group when a stream took off his foot. She could have shut the last door on him, paralyzed him with a blade... he was at her mercy. He could have been trapped between those doors without a way out... they required Niearcim blood to activate. Instead, she ran forward, grabbed his hand, and dragged him back to the others, ignoring the fact that one of the streams zipped by her head, missing her by mere inches. Jacob was in thee wrong here, he had to admit it. For the first time in history, he may have met a mage that has turned away from Jiluzix.*

Jacob: "Milaku... I owe you an apology, and a debt of gratitude. I've misjudged you, and I will attempt to correct the mistake I made in that action."

Thas: "Quiet a moment.. what... what is that horrible noise?"

*They listened a moment, and both mages in the group answered at the same time... "The Birthing Chambers."*

GL: "Rosemary's there, isn't she? Come on, we can go get her out of there!"

Milaku: "It won't be easy... that area is one of the more heavily guarded. But if you want to save your friend, I suggest we get going now."

- - - - -

*Coatli entered the room again, looking like hell. Covered in blood colored both red and black, and wounded. Still, that ever present unholy smile was on his face as he walked in front of Rosemary's cell.*

Coatli: "Hello child... It seems things have taken an interesting turn of events here. Lord Jiluzix, our most holy one, has blessed me with a gift. He's smiled upon the work I've done, fighting off Hell's legions... Satan's presence is still here, but he is weakened. Jiluzix has deemed fit to allow me to rest..."

*His hand cupped the side of the cell, where Rosemary's face would be. If possible, that grin of his got even more creepy and sinister, several of his own sharp teeth piercing his flesh and drawing blood.*

Coatli: "And he's allowed me to take you as my apprentice. You will feed off me, child, and I will become your new master. Next to Lord Jiluzix, that is. And after you've spent a century birthing the young ones for our cause, you're training will begin."

*The mage slowly removed his hood and shirt, revealing his disgustingly scarred torso. Patches of it seemed putrid and hardened, bits of loose torn flesh hanging off. On the side of his stomach, large worm like shapes bulged where his intestines should be, slowly moving. Occasionally, small needle-like spikes would pierce out, dripping a most-likely venomous substance, before withdrawing inside the mage's flesh.*

Coatli: "Let's not waste any more time, child."

*Rosemary's cell lowered, and he traced a large circle in front of her face. The strange glass of the cell turned liquid in that area, melting out of the way. Coatli pierced his arm with a blade, drawing a generous amount of blood, and placed it in front of her face.*

Coatli: "Feed, child. I am willing to bet that you are absolutely starving."

*Something moved in her cell, and several tendrils appeared, shooting themselves into her stomach. They moved about her insides, squealing as they did so. She suddenly felt weakened... her hunger being increased greatly.*  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:01 pm
*Rosemary looked at Coatli's hand and then back at his face. A look of horror appeared on her's as the mage spoke of what Jiluzix's gift to him is. Is that even possible...to feed of him and become his...servant, she wondered, but didn't doubt the possibility with how gleeful he seemed at the idea of there becoming his apprentice.*

*She turned her face away from his bleeding arm as best she could.* Not zat sta...ah...oh... *He body began to ach from the pangs of the hunger. It felt like she hadn't ate for days. The screams died down as she focused on the heartbeats. All she could see was the blood flowing in the veins of the creatures around her. She could smell it everywhere. It hurt so much, she knew relief was in that pulsing red...there was one so very close. It was even gushing out. Why let it go to waste? She leaned in to put her mouth over the wound, but stopped as she found herself and remembered whose blood that was...no it's Coatli's...can't feed on that...*

*She began to pull away, but the mage thrust it forward into her mouth. Her eye appeard to roll to the back of her head as she closed it and said 'no' over and over in her head. She began to sob and shake. It was extremely painful to not swallow with the warmth already in her mouth. She thought she felt something touch her head and then her throat as it did something to force her to swallow.*

*She screamed. Not out loud, her mouth was still locked to Coatli's arm, but in the mage's head and to all who could 'hear' it. It was much worse than the one that was heard at the Lazeranos house a few months ago. Her scream ended just as suddenly as it began. Instead her mind was calm and silent as she fed off the Niearcim. Her was conscious set aside by her body's desire to continue what had been started.*

*Fangs pierced into his skin as bonds where broken and her hands embraced his arm. The air became heavy as that thing that has stunted the movements of even the Black Hunters moved through the air around her. She looked at Coatly almost dreamily with both eyes, the damaged one finally finished healing. The part that cared wasn't home. Eventually the mage had to pull away from her, losing a small chunk with it from the grip Rosemary had with her teeth.*

*The vampire laughed a little before she spit it out. And continued to laugh insanely as she doubled over feeling like something was being painfully forced away while something else replaced it. Eventually it died down as she straightened herself back up. The mirth all gone.*

*With a shaky hand she reached for Coatli's...she had to see. As soon as she touched it, she felt that strange connection...and it made her want to hold onto that hand of that vile creature. A great sadness filled her eyes as she continued to unconsciously stroke it....No! No no no...they where so close too...I know they are...I'm sorry, forgive me.... She looked at h is torso and wondered if that's where the venom came from that he used to poison her once with his long nails. Eventually her gaze met his face and his twisted grin...she hated that smile...that face. She wiped her mouth.* Master. *She looked down in an almost obedient way...well she couldn't stand to look at him at the moment.*

----

*In a distant place, somewhere bellow the Barton Town, a pacing Veni cried out and fell unconscious as if suddenly smacked by an invisible assailant.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:34 pm
*A loud crash drew Coatli's attention away from Rosemary. He sneered...*

Coatli: "What is that noise? Rest child, you may need your strength soon."

*New bands of metal bound her once more, along with a number of tendrils... No risks were being taken at all, since Coatli wasn't quite sure that one feeding would do the trick.*

- - - - - -

Eztli: "Where the HELL did you find THAT!?"

*The inakum soldier grinned, feeling some of his self-confidence returning. One of his kind's weapon was attached to his hand, and the explosive ammo contained within proved useful in dispatching several heavy demonic guards rather quickly. The alien pointed to a side room that he had smashed open.*

Inakum: "It appears it's one of the storage places they use to confiscate our weapons. I wouldn't suggest using Inakum weaponry, they have too many safeguards for foreign DNA..."

*GL blinked at something, a pair of objects catching his attention. He ran into the room, and after shoving a few things aside, held a pair of handguns.*

GL: "These are Rosemary's...."

*Rosemary's mental anguish reached them, and they hurried along their way... walls filled with victims, screaming and wailing. Parasites and growths attached to their skin. In some classes, small claws and limbs were trying to dig themselves out of their "mother's" flesh. GL paled at the sight...*

Jacob: "Welcome to the birthing chambers. Almost one of the most horrible sights you'll ever see in this realm."

Thas: "Almost?"

*Milaku shook her head as they ran, looking for Rosemary amongst the screaming people while staying alert*

Milaku: "Sick as this is, there's worse..."  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games