Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:24 pm
"not at all, Kalli, we were just going through my books." Tsukasa told her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:26 pm
"Oh!" Kalli's interest suddenly piked, "What kinds of books?"  

Starbucks_Phantom

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:27 pm
Mika took a book from the shelf she didn't recognize the title, she began reading it as she walked back out to the hall, she glanced up. The number of people here seems to have doubled. she noted. Looked like a fun little gathering. "Nice scyth ren" She said eyeing the new weapon.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:30 pm
"Mostly spell and history books." She told Kalli. "Theres some other ones mixed in here, but good luck finding them."  

Lady Eevee

Cactuar Koi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:32 pm
She grinned. "Thanks! I had to have it shipped here. They didn't let me just carry it in with me. I don't know why, but oh well i have it now." She took a step and almost tripped over a book. She flicked her wings looking around.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:38 pm
"Okay, I'll look at the history books, see how accurate they are," she chuckled.
Then, Kalli turned to the one girl she didn't know. "I don't know you...but I'd like to," ^^," I'm Kalli." she held out her hand.  

Starbucks_Phantom

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:46 pm
"History books are somewhere in that cornor." Tsukasa said, waving her hand towards the back left cornor of the second room. She picked up a stack of 3 white books about the sixe of her hand and handed them to Ren. "You might like these. They're long forgotten spell to the demon race."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:51 pm
She took the books and looked down at them. She smiled. "Thanks, i'll have to look through them." She looked over to Kalli. "Oh, hello. It's nice to meet you." She looked down at her hands then made her scythe disappear. She shook her hand.  

Cactuar Koi

Starbucks_Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:53 pm
Kalli grinned. "Well technically I've met you before, but it's nice to be formally introduced." Kalli turned to Tsukasa, "Okay, I'll check them out."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:55 pm
Mika turned to the girl called Kalli unsure if she was speaking to herself or to Ren.  

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100

Cactuar Koi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:56 pm
(sorry, i wasn't sure either. My bad. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:59 pm
(it's okay, I make mistakes in roleplays all the time xd )

Kalli looked at the girl, who was looking confused. Kalli nodded and smiled. "Nice to meet you, I'm Kalli."  

Starbucks_Phantom

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:04 pm
Tsukasa listened to the other girls, looking for a another book. "I've always like that fact the people can be in a room together and not know everyones names."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:06 pm
"Hello i'm Mika." She said smiling at kalli. "Nice to meet you." She was glad no one seemed into shaking hands here. "Are we looking for something?" she asked looking at every one in the room most with a book in their hands.  

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100

Starbucks_Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:08 pm
"Well we now know each other's names..." Kalli muttered, looking over the history books. She was amazed that a couple of them were magical history, and laughed at others that had gotten a couple of human history facts wrong.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games