Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:13 pm
Materializing behind Dark, she leaned over and whispered in his ear, "you have no idea", Chief said referring back to his earlier comment about them having new company. Straightening up from her stance she turned her attention to the group of surrounding guest, Chief than began to address them properly "Good evening Aya, Wei, Nick, Goddess; I hope that Dark it's causing any trouble." eyeing the newest face in the mixed of auras and powers, "well hello there white wolf, I don't believe we have meet, I am Chief Sankofa but please save your self the oxygen and just call me Chief." "its nice to see that you all have made her so welcomed," sticking her index finger into Dark"s goblet, she brought the blood to her lips, it had been far to long since she had taken a meal as well, but that that simple drip would have to suffice for now, there was still work to be done. " Sorry guys I can't stick around for long, just came to give you some announcements, which are also being hand delivered to all of your rooms through a sealed enveloped by the our mail carriers the Phoenixes, so if there a little scorch please pay it no mind."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:12 am
"Hello there, Chief. I was a little worried that I won't be able to see your face again," Lady Aya spoke softly, completely relaxed after drinking blood.

"Ah, and nice to meet you, Nick. You as well, Goddess. My, but the table has suddenly become crowded. I did not expect this to happen, did you, Wei?" she asked Wei for confirmation.

"Not at all, my lady," Wei agreed. "My lady, may I see that book Ms. Lunar gave you?" Aya handed the hardbound book to her guardian. "Hm....interesting cover. What is this book about, Ms. Lunar?" he asked the still eating white wolf.  

axayashinoceres

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:32 am
Dark made a huge swallow, as he watched Mega bring the blood to her lips, now how did she expect him to act civilized when she did things like that, he gave another chuckle under his breath. "hey now I'm deeply wounded love, I can play nice too you know," he gave her a face of innocence but quickly gave up on it when she raised her right eyebrow slightly. Then getting up, he gave Goddess his chair next to Nick, "wouldn't dream of biting you, that's Nicks job", he added with a wicked grin. "Now hurry with your announcements Mega", than stepping more closely to her ear so that only she could hear him, "I hear your stomach turning love, finish quickly and I'll help satisfy what that simple drop of blood couldn't"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:39 am
User ImageNick stood from his seat when he noticed Goddess. "Hey! I-I thought you were resting? Are you feeling better? Can I get you anything?" Nick was obviously nervous, caring but nervous.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:40 am
"Hello, Chief. Its nice to meet you." Lunar smiled, and looked over at Wei.
"Well, this book is about History."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:49 am
Scanda stared at the rock as it pointed towards the house "Ive gotta go it was nice to meet you"he said as he started to follow its direction once he had entered the house it was pointing to something he didnt know when he saw what it was pointing to.Its pointing towards the Chief.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

HOTPINKPEPSI

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:02 am
hi  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:17 pm
*Hetukiri stared for a moment into the distance as Scanda came and left just as quickly* *"do i truely scare them off"* *she asked herself, sometimes she truely felt as though she was a repel magnet that chased people away..... she thought on the subject for a moment then quickly dismissed the thought.*

*she was ready to retire to her quarters it had been a long day and she was tired. she looked towards RA-IEM to tell him that she was leavin, but....... he seemed a bit occupied at the time so she simple just left.*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:22 pm
*hetukiri now inside of her room, she lay on her bed and stared at the celing. she thought of all the events that happened today but there was something in the back of her mind that just didn't set right with her. she felt as though something in the pit of her stomach was warning her about something..... she just couldn't figure out what exactly it was...* "hmmm......" *she said as a rebuttal to this feeling inside*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:32 pm
Scanda wondered why it was focusing on the Chief when suddenly it struck him "This is a rock that shows who the worthiest person is here then headed back to the lake but when he got back the girl he found had gone "She must have gone to sleep"he said as he picked a dark looking stone that was smooth and had cracks with red glowing out of it and did the same with the other stone but this pointed to Scanda and he knew what it meant "This is a stone with the darkest person"Scanda said as he put the stone with the other stone in his pocket and began to skid stones onto the river.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

axayashinoceres

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:32 pm
"History you say?" Lady Aya asked. Wei laughed at his master's tone of voice. "My lady is very interested in histories of any kind. She got it from her mother," Wei revealed.

Aya paid him no mind. "Of what history is this bok about?" she asked Lunar excitedly, her eyes glinting in interest.

Wei chuckled softly. "Well, it looks like you scored a few more points, Ms. Lunar, to becoming my lady's close friend. Leaving already, Dark?" he asked the man called Dark. "You just joined us after all."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:04 pm
"Well, as you can see, this is a very thick book. So it has all the History storys, and people and lots more." Lunar said as she finished her meal.  

XStarlight_DustX

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:27 pm
*replys to RA-IEM* im good and you? *gives a soft smile*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:32 pm
"Tempting", Chief thought, "oh so very tempting, now I know how Eve felt in the Garden." quickly dismissing all thoughts leading in that direction, having a little blood from his goblet was fine, but form his neck would truly be her undoing. "Sorry hot stuff but your just not what I'm looking to dine on tonight", a lie she know but what the hell she need to lie to keep herself sane.  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:41 pm
"Liar," Dark whispered to her but unwilling to force himself on her, he grab a chair next to Goddess and sat down.

"Of course not Wei, I wouldn't dream of leaving you old chap' for a beautiful woman, that would just be ridiculous. Dark knew he was laying on heavy sarcasm but his needed something to distracted him and he hoped that the fellow male member at the table would understand his discomfort and not take it to heart.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games