Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:24 am
"Garlic for what? And I can look inside your room to see whats in there." Lin got hold of the list and stared at it, instead of reading it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:26 am
.... ok ummmm  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:31 am
"I mean like what is this List for?" Lin kept staring at the List, not moving.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:33 am
(( Hello everyone, sorry to butt in, be needed to tell you that we have a new hang out spot called Sanctuary, just go there to talk to all of the different thread members, whenever posting is slow or if you have a question/comments on your Rp or others. Or just hang loose and chat.

@Rin: Thread owners should at least check it once a day, or whenever your on, just encase there are questions or problem about your Rp.

Thanks for your time, happy posting ^^ ))  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:33 am
ask him not me i don't know wats it for  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:42 am
"I guess this is for some food or something like that an I right?" Lin asked. She then started walking towards Darkfire's room and slowly opened the door. There was a little fluffy ball bouncing around inside but didnt even break anything. "Uhhhh.... the windows open..."  

XStarlight_DustX

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:56 am
As Scanda heard the bell ring he saw the students coming over to the battle cage "Alright class welcome to P.F thats power fight if you didnt know and this here is my best fighter Scanda"the teacher said pointing at Scanda as he stared at the students they stared back like he was some sort of strange looking person "Anyway we will see how you each go against him the best to do against him will be congratulated and be sent onto his team the one's who do minor damage you will be on the other team now get going"the teacher shouted again as the students lined up as Scanda got ready for the first student.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:47 pm
oh shoot i run up to the window and close it before it could get to it whew that was close i think we have to be alittle more qieter cuz i think someone asleep on there dorm i don't know  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:20 pm
Ace heard noises outside. From three dorms away from his, he saw Darkfire and Lin enter a room. He walked over to them wondering what they're doing. "Hey, What's up?"He said as he took off his headphones from his head  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:25 pm
if ur wondering wat the list is for its to make a trap. The creature is attracted to then stench of the garlic and rose petals while there burning together and the water downs the smell so it wont be to strong even for the creature we just need someone who can do fire magic. And if we dont stop the creature soon it will multiply and ruin the ball.

P.S: So u dont want to go to the ball with me. Or we can go as freinds 3nodding  

satanicskull123

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:33 pm
(( uhh well it's a roll playing thing and we kindar at darkfire room))

uhh everything ok i said to ace  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:48 pm
Its almost time for the ball and in a couple of hours the school is gonna be flooded with these monster.........no pressure.I could really use some help right now i thought to myself as i set up the trap and since i cant do fire magic i wont be able to set it up.  

satanicskull123

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:50 pm
i see my wand and i rember a spell for fire hey i know a spell that may help us i grab my wand well i geuss i did bring my wand then  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:54 pm
thanx. just a little longer then u can set it of...............there! Finished Raiku exclaimed in excitement but just as he said 10 of the monsters came running down the hallway full speed.1 of them sped into the trap and scattered it every where.  

satanicskull123

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:57 pm
i say the spell fire burn fire magic the thing sets on fire  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games