Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The Outside World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:36 pm
"I don't think you can, darling~" She sang. Tomoyo growled. "Save it, wolfy, I know all of your tricks." She said as she kicked Tomoyo's face, making her slam onto the ground. She took out a knife and drew it on Icarus.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:38 pm
Icarus looked around, trying to focase. "Stop moving darn it all! I can't foacse where everyone is!"  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:40 pm
"Bummer, huh?" Dawn asked, about to cut her. Blanche knocked the knife out of her hands, Tomoyo tackling her and biting her arm hard.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:44 pm
(( this shoulder be where something bad happens to Icarus. The stabbing thing was a good plan. I need something that sends her into a short little coma only to be awakened by you know who and gain her sight *pant pant* It's a plan and I hold it dear to my heart smile ))  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:47 am
Dawn growled, picking the hard non-sharpened side of the knife up. She jemmed it hard into Tomoyo and Blanche's back, knocking the air out of them. "Pfft. Weak." She said and plunged the knife into Icaruse's stomach.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:43 am
She froze on the spot, disbelief written all over her face. Slowly, she grabbed Dawn's hands and, with a growl, picked her up and slammed her into the ground. She stumbled backwards and fell down, grasping her side.  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:49 am
Dawn gasped, dropping and becoming limp like a rock. Blanche and Tomoyo recovered, gasping. "Tomoyo, help her." She said. Nodding, Tomoyo ran to her as Blanche picked up Dawn and flew at a warp speed of 300 mph, dropping her on the roof of Itex and zooming back. Blanche bent down by Icarus and looked at her wound. "Dammit." She murmured, taking the knife out slowly and putting her jacket on the wound.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:53 am
She was shivering, in a state of shock. Blood soaked her shirt and showed no sign of stopping.

(( let's wait for our friend smile ))  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:04 pm
((Right.))
Blanche pressed down on the wound, gritting her teeth. "Tomoyo, talk to her." She said. "Uh.. Hey there. I really don't know you."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:22 pm
(( lol oh tomoyo ))

She blinked her wide eyes and tried to wrap her mind around what just happened.  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:42 pm
Blanche pressed down harder. "Not helping." Tomoyo sighed, looking down at Icarus. "But.. Umm... Is your wing any better?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:00 pm
((i'll b off for a while guys have funnn...))  

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:21 am
(( sad but yyyyyy ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:45 pm
((We should get it moving))  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:27 pm
(( do we umm...say that pieces is somewhere else? still hunting or something like that? ))  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games