Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:28 pm
Haha. Then I'll make you blush as much as I can. One hour left Angel boy. Don't pick me up too late.

"Hmm what about you then?" Ichiro grinned.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:31 pm
"Good luck with that." Daimon interrupted.

"What he said."  

Autumns Song

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:34 pm
"Naww. I don't wanna embarass myself again." He took Skye's hand, cut it, then drank her blood.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:36 pm
Pandora's reflexes kicked in and she jumped up, slashing Ichiro's face with her claws.  

Autumns Song

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:43 pm
dont worry i wont zack then wrote a letter he then made it a airplane he then sprinkled some dust from his wings onto it he threw it out the door it flew down the halls down stairs through windows untill it got to the death penalty club and the paper airplane hit the back off ichiro's head and the letter clearly did say

dear ichiro

im going out for a little bit i am taking kishiko on a date now before you get the wrong idea i do owe her the date and i am a gentle men but thats beyond the point and if your not satisfied with that im leaving the power of leader of the chibi cupcakes to you untill i get back i think you can handle that the only real thing i need you to do is to maybe look and get the names of any new members that come in and write them on the members list see you in a bit

sincerly yours:zack miles

after that zack started flying to kishiko's house he got there around 6:55 he then knocked on the door  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:57 pm
"OWW HEY!" He then felt something hit the back of his head. He read the letter. "Oh...umm....ok..." He crumpled the letter and threw it at the wall.

Kishiko was sad that she had to leave her brother to get ready for her date. She was sure he can handle the mob by himself. She then heard a knock on the door. She went downstairs and opened it. "Hello Zack. Wow you look great and how about me?" She turned around to give him a full view.

((just pretend her hair is white :3))  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:05 pm
"wow you look.....amazing now what was the name of the place you wanted to go to again?" zack said still gazing at how amazing she looked his eyes wide opened too  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:05 pm
"Pandora is very protective of Skye."

Pandora hissed at Ichiro, her fur puffed out to make her look twice her size.

"Calm down Pandora."  

Autumns Song

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:18 pm
"Geez it was a lil snack." Ichiro looked up at the letter he threw and frowned.

Kishiko giggled. "It's called Seaside. The tables are set on a balcony and it has a view of the see. There's also a full moon tonight and alot of stars so very romantic place. Oh and I prefer you to fly me there." She smiled a lil evily but sweetly aswell.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:23 pm
"Well, go snack on someone else. I'm not really sure the blood of a fallen angel would taste so good."  

Autumns Song

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:27 pm
"Nope. It was delicious. Sweet and sour. Just the way i like it."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:28 pm
"Whatever. But, unless you want your face clawed off, I suggest you find someone else to snack on."  

Autumns Song

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:29 pm
"god your gonna make me work arnt you?....anyways" zack then picked kishiko up and his wings spreaded he then started flying through the clouds he even flew down by the water just above it close enough for someone to touch tho he then flew higher and got to the restaurant  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:35 pm
Ichiro looked at Daimon. "You?"

Kishiko was so amazed at the stars and the clouds. She touched the water as Zack flew close to it. She looked up at him. "Wow you're soo strong." Kishiko giggled. They finally got to the restaurant. She held on to his arm. Can you get us a table closest to the ocean please." She told the man in front dressed in a tux. He said "Certainly this way." He led them to a table and a waitor brought them their menus. "Call me whenever you're ready," the waitor said. Kishiko looked out to the ocean. "Isn't this place pretty Zack? You can just get lost in it."  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:37 pm
"No way dude. My blood will burn your mouth. I am a phoenix after all."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games