Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:27 pm
"Not at this particular moment," Robert said. "She's gone off to have sex with Brago. But I think I'm relieved at that. I like it better when people stay interested for more than a few seconds."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:30 pm
User Image
Hana walked into his room. "Its very,,,big..." She said looking around and walking towards the giant bed.  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:33 pm
Nike chuckled. "I don't think Hana knows how to be interested." They walked in silence. "Damn, none of this adds up." Nike blurted.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:34 pm
"That damn girl... who the hell does she think she is." Brago angrily said as he nonchallantly started takeing off Hana's clothes.  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:36 pm
"What doesn't add up?" Robert asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:40 pm
User Image
"Nike does think highly of herself." Hana said, endulging Bragos anger as he stripped her clothes off. She started to play with taking his clothes off.  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:41 pm
"What were you doing last night? It's not that i don't trust you. I just need to know." She kept walking, keeping it casual. She didn't think Robert was involved, but she needed to place him in the bigger picture.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:43 pm
"Damn it! I will get back at her for saying such lies!" He put her up against the wall and inserted his manhood from behind. He was very aggresive with each thrust.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:47 pm
User Image
Hana little out a little scream with each thrust from Bragos.

quick! over there!! a cleaver Time Skip!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:52 pm
(( Timeskip))

A short time later they ended up on his bed. He was still vastly inside her, but he had pulled himself out. "Man Im so mad I cant even think straight"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:59 pm
User Image
Hana laid on Bragos bed, her body had bruises from him, but they would heal in a few hours. "Atleast i was right about you keeping me interesting for a good while." she told him, trying to help his mood. "But it seems like you are not finish yet."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:03 pm
"Thats because Im the King" he responded"oh yeah, your right. My bad." he flipped over ontop of her. She had helped his mood. He went from full angry to greatly frustrated.  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:06 pm
Robert didn't respond and she let it go. He wasn't a suspect and she was more interested in grilling a certain bartender. With the city full of Masters and Weres, it could be anyone. Even that knucklehead, Brago. She hurried her steps, itching to get her hands on her tools.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:09 pm
User Image
She felt Bragos relax a little as he got back on top of her. "Seems your ready to finish now." a smirk crossed her lips.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:13 pm
Brago sighed. "Here comes the Kings manhood blah blah blah" He put himself in her again. A short time later he was done. " How was that?" he asked Hana.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games