Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:07 pm
In this room stood drawings, pictures, stone cravings, of heartless. A large machine above with stairs leading towards it,and a table with impacts, scrathes, and cuts along it. With the same weapon reaper used with a drawing of X sitting across the table and the small heartless laying on the table awaiting his vengence. "my creation do you feel the need to do this" asked Riftcreator "yes, creator i want this so much ... im willing to lose myself in order to do so" as riftcreator turn towards the stair that lead to the machine above "fine my creation, let us being your transformation" as he pulled down on a lever and smacked his hand together "heartless of those past, rise to me and allow me to use your form once more, cast apon this heartless to a new form of it creation, but i ask only one wish apon this heartless dont take his action away from him" as this was said the machine fired apon the pictures,weapon, and heartless as a dark light shined throught the chamber as the only things heard was the screams of the machine and heartless  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:07 pm
June fell backwards, leaning against the broken tree. She let her keyblade return to the keychain for and put it on her belt. She panted, looking down at wounds she'd never seen the severity of before. She exhaled loudly, pondering what was about to happen concerning the hearrtless and the nobodies, and whether she should take sides again.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:09 pm
((Im sorry i havent been on sweatdrop . i had some real life problems that needed more attention))

Zenjin walked next to Scarlet in the darkened hallway "Are you ok?..." he said as they were walking towards the basement.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:45 pm
The room start to dim and the screams of the machine come to a stop. "Heartless are you ok" as Riftcreator walk down towards the table. The heartless body standing completely still "speak me to my creation.... damn it say something" as Riftcreator sitting near the small heartless almost crying  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:39 pm
Zenjin still awaited an answer from Scarlet, but couldnt help but feel something very disasterous was planning to unfold soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:56 pm
As Riftcreator became sadden by the heartless not responding to him. "this is why i stop these experaments on my heartless .... the chance of it work was only 7%" as riftcreator grabed ahold the heartless body a figure appears behind him "creator why do you cry tears of sorrow, you should parise yourself with joy for my new form" as the figure grabed his body and transformed it into a hooded robe  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:34 pm
Scarlet turned her head toward Zenjin, "Yeah im ok, i just have a bad feeling is all." Scarlet began to walk down the hall.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:43 pm
"Me too. I dont think Riftcrator is telling us aal that he wanted to do. i think theres something more behind what hes doing." Zenjin said softly as he opened a door down to the basement.  

Zenjin Jiruga

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:19 pm
" Well know my heartless .... what do yuo wish to be called now" asking heartless " i wish to be knowed as Nero ....." said Nero, as Riftcreator walk over to the door " get to the meeting room, we have to start our plains" said Riftcreator  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:44 pm
"Yeah i agree," She walked down the steps of the basement.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:59 pm
The basement is a small crowded room with many conputers on almost every wall and doors to more rooms.
Zenjin walks to the back of the basement and stands in front of one of the computers.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:05 pm
Scarlet stood by him, "Hey what is it?"  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:13 pm
In a large throne-room with a large table sat 10 different heartless, and Riftcreator sitting on the throne. "all my heartless listen we must begin our plains now to open kingdomheartless" said Riftcreator over all other heartless. " Each of you have a world to go to and keep it keyhole unsealed, and if any keyblade wielder or nobodies get in the way stop them, also we need to capture all 7 princesses..... is that understood" said Riftcreator "yes creator" yelled back the heartless as each left the room  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:18 pm
Scarlet was ready to ask again when her necklace glew again. She looked down at it and touched it and when she did, she was gone. She was standing above a room where 10 heartless sat speaking with Riftcreator. They could not see her, it was like a vision that she stood in.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:22 pm
June ran back through the woods to the trainstation. Blindsided and captured by something, she woke up once again in a new world. She looked around to see it looked like ancient rome, and a lerge colloseum was right in front of her. shaking off her dizzyness she entered the Colluseum, running into a short red guy with hooves. she jumped
"what the-?!"
"what? you neva seen someone like me befoe? Well, I'm busy right now, so shoo!" the red goat thing said.
Hesitating, june cautiously walked around him and into the large colluseum, where she saw target dummies and a large, muscular man in leather armor practicing. She watched from the side and out of his sight.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games