Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Hakurei Park ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your favorite original Power Ranger?
Red
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Black
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Yellow
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Pink
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Green
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:04 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{Alright... I just -have- to know because it's eating away at me: Do any of you -actually- use these terms of endearment you keep writing? Because when I read it, it sounds forced. I tend to call my spouse by name or "hey you"...}}

((I don't. That's why I don't use them in roleplay. I may use a nickname, but that's about it.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:12 pm
{{I use one nickname sometimes, the spouse has a couple for me. Other than that, we just use names rather than terms of endearment... unless you consider "husband", "wife", and "spouse" terms of endearment.

And "hey you" works when it's just the two of us since there isn't any other "you" around.}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:20 pm

((The few times I've had a relationship, I would just use name for most times and had times of teasing "endearments?" Ask me again if I get in a relationship.. her "my knight" is a tease because she thinks she can take care of herself and yes it would be something I would do))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:41 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{I tend to call my spouse by name or "hey you"...}}

{{ rofl I use certain terms of endearments, but it's common for me to say baby, honey or sweetie. But I'll have to give that "hey you" a trial. And I laugh so hard at that b/c my niece used to have that bad when she was five.

Her mother had painted my brothers side of the family as nobodys, so whenever we'd get her, she never called us by name, but hey you. When we caught on, the roof came down. I told her I didn't care if she called me Queen of England or Ms, but if she ever called me hey you again I'd rip her heart out.}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:17 pm
"I don't hate you? What is that supposed to mean? Of course I don't hate you! How could I!? As sweet and wonderful and loving as you are? That's a silly thing to say, love..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:27 pm
Maybe... maybe when you know... I don't know... I guess I hate me for what I have done since... and I enj-er-injured so many.

*Stands and walks to her jacket to try and cover the near slip and the shaking that settled in* I need to change... but have nothing here....*Checks the pockets* nope, nothing waele unprepared what were you thinking!  

iggies

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:33 pm
Exor rose and followed Iggies. He put his arms around her and kissed her neck, then whispered, "I could use a shower, too... I have some clothes you could change into, honey..." He began to slowly sway with her in his arms, "You're welcome to stay as long as you like... I don't want to be without you again..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:57 pm
*Trying to control her shaking when she feels Exors arms around her, kissing her neck, tingling when he whispered. Her shaking slowed and was replaced with desired. Turning to face him she escaped into the deep, long kiss. Her arms reaching around, pulling him closer feeling his strength.

With a spinning head and rapid breathing, she pulls back trying to cool down.* You- we- not - shower... *breaths slowing more and head not as light resting her hand on her chest, feeling the rapid paces* We... better ... not.. do that just yet. But I will stay tonight... if you have anything I can use to sleep in. But really I should at least go by Dames tomorrow and bring things back.

*Able to stand finally, she heads to the bathroom and lets a shower run hot and long, easing the tension for her neck, shoulders and back. When the water finally shuts off a hand with a towel slips past the curtain.*

EXOR! I thought you'd need a towel PFT!*Sighing wraps in it and steps out. After shooing Exor from the bathroom quickly dresses in the boxes and top.

Sliding into the bed with forged prissy look* Bathrooms all yours now! *fighting the giggles, isn't surprised when Exor slips in the bed next to her and pulls her near. As she curls up next to him sighs and drifts to sleep with her head on his chest*  

iggies

Series1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:41 am
((Oh that is SO unfair scream Wait until I have a family night out and then you go and do somethign athat I wanted to be meddlesome in! Exor you snake! scream ))

*walks into the room after getting in late at night*
"Alright, Exor, where are?"
*sees him in bed with another woman and blushes*
"Oh..."
*feels very hurt and embarassed but then recognizes Iggies*
"Wait, isn't that... Iggies...?"
*is swamped by a flurry of thoughts and gathers a few things and walks back out to get a hold of herself*

((I kind of wanterd to get at her while she was in the shower 4laugh ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:43 am
{{There's always next time?}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Series1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:51 am
(( rofl Well I did just grab her booty who knows what else might happen twisted ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:21 am

((LOL glad my booty glowed for you and you never know... you still might get the shower chance rofl ))

iggies

Series1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:39 am
((Hahaha I think Exor would kill me (if he didn't die first LOL) ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:41 am
(( *pouts* I want a shower scene... ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:50 am
{{And people call -me- the pervert rolleyes }}  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games