Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Masque of the Red Death [Open and ACCEPTING!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:32 pm
Scarlet left her presence behind her and suddenly turned around and swung the axe at her managing to her on the arm. "Just tell me were he is or i'll just kill you," she was serious and was tired of being nice.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:49 pm
Rubel deftly caught the axe and pulled it from Scarlet's hold. She was really, really strong for her thin frame.

"Threats? They don't work on me, princess. We particularly live on death every single day. One coming from you just adds to the other. We fear nothing. Thus we don't fear you or any of your minions! Hahahahaha!" Rubel laughed.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:59 pm
Scarlet had a rag in her hand and roughly stuck it in the womans mouth, "God your laugh is very annoying you know that..." She put Henry down since he was begining to grip on to her tighter. "As for fear...everyone fears something....theres those who know it and accept it and there those like you who don't. Those who don't believe that they fear something....that flat out refuse to. Those people are what you call fools." Scarlet looked at her, her eyes cold and her face stern.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:02 pm
Rubel spat out the cloth.

"I did not say we fear nothing. I said we fear not you nor your pathetic excuse of guards. Oh well, you can continue searching for him. I could not care less. You will not find him," Rubel snickered and threw the axe to her side. She was in no mood to kill yet.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:05 pm
Scarlet muttered something then left with the axe. She headed over to the helm of the ship. And when she got there she began to turn the boat away from the direction of England. "What will they do know," she grinned and when the boat was now at a completely different direction she began to axe off the steering wheel.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:19 pm
"Oh dear, re you trying to kill the people on the boats? They are still tied to the ship you know," Rubel taunted from behind. Remy had tied them up to the boat and taken the oars away. They can do nothing but follow the ship.

"They will be the first to be ravaged once we reach England. Those people are way to close to the shore..." Rubel giggled.

~~~~~

Nicholas awoke to the feel of intense pain on his skull. He instantly remembered being knocked out and pulled away by a shrouded figure. He tried adjusting his eyesight and it took him a while to do so.

His wound had been cleaned but not bandaged. He looked around and realized that he was captured. He was in a crate, and it had been nailed to the sides. Lucky for him, he can reach a hand out and he saw a hammer. With much difficulty, he finally to charge of the hammer and began banging an exit. He must get out and make sure everyone gets into the boat and they can sail to Rome.

After 15 minutes of banging, he was finally free. He stood up so fast that he fell back. His head was hurting, badly. He opted to sitting and standing slowly. Finally, he was up. He went straight to the kitchen. He had been in the cellar all along.

~~~~~

Henry heard a noise and he scuffled away. His master has awaken and he was free. Time to get her highness to leave the boat.

Henry climb up Scarlet's shoulder and urged her to stop. To convey to her that his master was up and moving about.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:26 pm
"That would be true...if the boat was heading to England...but it's not anymore," Scarlet dropped the axe and followed Henry. She knew something was up and that he wanted her to follow.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:33 pm
"Have you given up?" Rubel asked. She was surprised that Scarlet had moved away so she followed.

~~

Damn, those two are infected ones. I'm sure I will be ill soon. Nicholas thought when he saw the girl following Scarlet and the man on the upper deck. He took a sword withing the cellar and quietly followed Rubel. He was barefoot and also light footed and once the moment presented itself, he hit the pressure point on her back neck and she fell forward heavily.

"Hello, I think we've gotten ourselves into too much trouble already," Nicholas greeted the lady.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:36 pm
Scarlet quickly turned around to see Nicholas standing there. "Nicholas! It seems Henry found you afterall....anyways...we have to get off the boat."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:41 pm
"That is absolutely correct," he said and they hurried to the upper deck. They saw Ace facing the other man, Remy, with a glare on his face. Nicholas urged Scarlet to persuade Ace to get into the boat while he did the same thing to Remy as he did to his twin. Then he would lower the water boat and they would go on.

At least, that was the plan.

Nicholas crept behind the man as he was distracted by Scarlet and he quickly punched the man silly.

"Hurry, into the boat. The water boat is already halfway down and I just need to cut the ropes," Nicholas said to the two. Then he saw the oars huddled at one side. "Take the oars too," he added in haste.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:46 pm
Scarlet nodded and along with Ace and Henry they went on the boat. 'Why do i have a bad feeling?' She sighed and sat there quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:51 pm
"Hurry, into the boat now," Nicholas insisted and he nudged both of them to board the boat. He lowered the water boat and tied it to the passenger boat. Then he patted Henry on the head.

"Take care of him while I'm gone will you," he said with a smile as he took off his mask. Many of them gasped. Their boats were far from the ship now. Nicholas smiled warmly to every face he saw. "It was a pleasure knowing all of you. I wish we shall meet again," he said and he jumped into the water and swam back to the ship.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:57 pm
'Figured as much,' Scarlet sighed and held Henry on her lap. She looked over at her people and forced a smile on her face and as she did they all smiled and felt at peace.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:08 pm
Nicholas climbed back onto the ship, drenched to the skin. He began to load gunpowder and everything flammable. From the cellar to the captains cabin to the kitchen and everywhere. He was planning to destroy the ship once and for all.

Remy came from behind but he realized it and deflected.

"You! You killed my sister!" Remy shouted maniacally as he swung the axe he used all over the place. Nicholas dodged.

"What are you talking about? She just fainted, like you!" He shouted back.

"She won't wake up! I shook her and she won't wake up! She's dead! You kille her! And I'll kill you! I'll kill you for her! I hate you!" Remy shouted as he swung madly. The blade caught his cheek and he bled.

"It was her time! She would have died anyway! Same goes to you! You will die too, soon and nothing can stop it!" Nicholas shouted and he swept Remy off his feet. Remy fell heavily. He quickly grabbed a match and lighted it. He glanced at the fallen man. His face sullen and grave.

"I'm sorry," he muttered and he dropped the match and he jumped in the sea. He swam as hard as he could towards the boats and halfway, the ship exploded.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:17 pm
The people on the boat jumped at the sound of the explosion and looked to see what had happened. Scarlet tried to calm them and Henry. 'It was for the best,' she said to herself and sighed.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games