Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:39 pm
Displeasure beeped softly, letting Sen know she had an answer. "You see, Human Females bottle up their emotions and save them for later. Wait till she's back in training or in the sim, and you'll see it. You saw it earlier. I would suggest haveing Shrukan leave her alone for a week or two, Otherwise, a partial fight might be the least of your worries..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:49 pm
"Don't worry Shrukan will be leaving for the mission tomorrow so that is no worry. Tell me what is this time of the month she spoke of is it similar to how females of my kind get incredibly violent and agressive shortly before the day they give birth or is it something different?" (sorry but Sen wouldn't know what it is)  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:04 am
Displeasure looked at Sen like he was partially retarded. "Other than that being the most rediculous question I've ever heard..." She let that thought trail off and shifted. "It's something like that, Sen, only it happens once a month, and they don't give birth from it. I've been watching, for Jumpy, it seems to only last a day or two." Jumpy piped in then on the radio. "It's when a Human girl bleeds somewhere that isn't wounded."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:19 pm
marcus was bored out of his mind at the armory so he started playing with the energy swords luckily not hitting anything.  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:03 pm
Sen stares at the AI. "You don't have to look at me like that I'm not human how do you think I would know anything about it. Also Jumpy if this makes you try and kill fellow Spartans than please take the next couple of days off."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:19 am
Back in the Covenant lab. "Brutes of new come to hunt me down think they will kill but not now they will follow me for I'm there lead today will be ours no Spartans to be seen." (I probably stop with the rhyming when it comes time to reveal this character for now it is just to keep the mystery.)  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:00 am
Jumpy shivered as she got finished being patched up by the medic, and then went to the weight-room, where she started lifting the medium weight limit for a machine designed specifically for the spartans. This was the standard weight, yet it still strained her. She wasn't a close-combatist most the time, only when she was pressured, or pissed. Right now, she was just dissapointed in herself, she'd let her body get the best of her and now she was paying for it, but even then, she hadn't wanted to go on the mission. Several of the Marines came in, and her voice modifyer kicked back in. That was why she had it, she didn't want the ODST's getting pissy about a girl being able to crush them with a deft move of her wrist. They watched, and then one of them caught her eye, or, his tag did. He had been the one who'd made fun of her for not being smart, and also made the AI pun. She let the weights fall with a loud 'KLANG!' and sat up, looking at him with her visor still fully hiding her face. The other marines were complementing her for a nice go at it, but he was chuckleing. "Have anything to say, Private?" That caught his attention, and let him know she had him tagged for revenge. The other ODST's backed from him, having heard what Master Cheif had done long ago to three ODST's who'd tried to take him on, and looked from her to the man. He huffed and shook his head. "Nothing, I just want to know why you're not as strong as the others, I mean, Sen can lift the whole thing for twelve minutes straight." She stood up and was a good two inches taller than him. When it came to spartans, she was practically a midget, but in the armor, it was still scary to try standing your ground, unless you were used to them, and this man, clearly, was not. "Well, it's simple really." SHe said, leaning closer to him, making him quite uncomfterble. "He is used to being right in their face... I'm used to being far away." She then picked him up and threw him into the boxing ring, where he hit the mat hard and the air was knocked out of him from it. She closed the distance in a second and was already waiting for him to get up by the time he was on his knees. She let her visor fade enough to barely discern the shadow of her face, and he squinted, then saw it, saw the soft lines and contuers, and his ears got red as did his face, then he jumped up and tried to tackle her, only to get slammed to the ground with a back-handed slap. her visor polarized over again. "You'll learn respect, and when you do, you'll learn why you wont want me guarding your back." With that, she jumped out of the rink, heading back to the track ring to do more laps.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:09 am
Sen was reading over the daily reports. Seeing some recent vid cam footage Sen quickly hit the comm. "Get me Jumpy on the double... no on the triple!"  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:51 pm
(note if any one wants to repost their profiles with the adition of new weapons from Halo Reach as a specialty go ahead or just mention the weapons themselves. I'm adding the Needler Rifle to mine.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:34 pm
marcus went into the track ring and caught up to jumpy and said "sen wants you........now........ its probably about that thing with the private moments ago " and slowed down as jumpy slowed  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:21 pm
shrukan walked in and sighed "damn insubordinates are getting on my nerves. so how is evertyhting coming along?" he looked at sen waiting for an answer waiting felt like an eternity and he could feel his blood becoming more and more restless by the minute  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:54 pm
Hearing that Sen wanted to see her, she mearly turned slightly and headed out the door at her steady pace. Jumpy made it to him quicker than usual, and stopped, then stood straight with a salute. She had a slight hunch of what it was about, and didn't cast a single glance at Shrukan. "Sir?" Her voice wasn't masked over, showing the utmost respect toward her superior.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:11 pm
Sen sighs. "First off Shrukan I think stabbing Jumpy may have been a catalyst to this happening so when you return from the mission I want you to run 100 laps throughout the ship and you can leave." Shrukan leaves his shoulders showing a high amount of tension. "Now Jumpy I'm very dissapointed in you for your actions. Especialy for the fact that even thought the soldier was not killed it is still going to cause anohter Chief scandal. Second I don't care what that soldier said it doesn't mean that you can act like this or that you can hold a vendetta with them especial for the fact we have to fight together on the battle field. Now I want to show you something." Sen walks over and opens a drawer filled with what appears to be junk. "You see this here this is what people threw at me the first time I went to a human city. Now let me ask you this I have had things thrown at me to cause harm by groups of people and I have never struck them but you over a few people insulting you have assualted a fellow marine. Now I don't want your sympathy but I want you to realize that just because some people find you of lower intellegence then them isn't an excuse to act like this. We are Spartans the protecters of now both Humans and Elites alike, we set an example, the people we protect look up to us as symbols of the best our species can offer, and I expect that when we are around our siblings in arms that you will act like it."  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:18 pm
shrukan walked off and without concern "if i get to kill arcuss then its worth it in the end" he wasnt talking to anyone in particular and while he walked down the hall he activated his cameo to prevent being pestered by anyone  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:29 am
Jumpy nodded very slightly, but got very, very quiet, and her faceplate polarized 100% again, blocking out most everything. She was thinking, not of what Sen just told her, but of watching Shrukan running the 100 laps. She might join him just to have some exersize. She quickly got rid of the thoughtand then looked directly at Sen. "Sir, With all due respect, I did give him good advice." She said calmly, referring to the sentence of respect she'd mentioned to him. Displeasure stayed silent, talking to Cortona about something or another, and Master Cheif was training again, almost back to 100% health.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games