Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED)
School of Fashion -REOPENED/DELICACIES-(gold here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you join?
  For the gold babeh! @.@
  Sure! I love TekTek-ing! XD
  Hell NO! >:(
View Results

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:36 am
"Dear Annabelle! It's okay! When you have time then you could" Velma wink to Annabelle

Angelina close her eyes and smiled , She shake hands with Asuka

"Good job Asuka!" Angelina said shaking hand..."You too!" Asuka laughed  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:51 am
Angelina comes near Kira

"Congratulations..." Angelina smiled  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:30 am
Kira looked up at Angelina and smiled back. "Thanks!" She looked around and saw a new guy walking around the hall. She then turned back to Angelina and asked, "Whos that new guy over there? He looks a bit young, so he must be the new transfer student!" She went over to him and asked, "Are you lost or something?"

Asuki looked at the girl who approached him, and told her, "No, I'm fine. But whats going on in here anyway? Its so noisy and all that." He then introduced himself. "I'm Asuki Narami, the second male student of this school, right? I have heard that this school is all about fashion, so I decide to just join in. Anyway, wheres my room?" He looked confused...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:34 am
Angelina came near Asuki and said "Your name is familiar stare Umm...Never mind , my name is Angelina i'am president of this school...Althought...Let me see..." Angelina check the Data paper

"Your room is 765 I will show you where..." Angelina said as she show direction for his room..

When they entered , it were especially for boys..  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:11 am
Asuki put down his guitar on the bed and smiled at Angelina. He opened his guitar case and took the guitar out. He then sat on the window sill and started playing the guitar, trying to refreshen himself.

Kira walked up to Annabelle again and told her, "Theres a new male student in school. Hes in his room right now." She then sat down on a soft and furry sofa, and put on her head phones and started listening to some cool songs.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:28 am
Angelina sighed as she think about Asuka...Asuka then waved to Angelina

"A-ah..." Angelina sighed again  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

SeeStars

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:13 pm
Hikaru was sittin on a window ledge drawing in his sketchbook listening to the sound of the birds calling outside the window "So peaceful."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:34 pm
Angelina knock to the Hikaru's door and blushed  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:44 am
"Ah, I see everyone has known who has won. ANd we have a new male student! I am so excited!" Annabelle clapped her hands together at the end of her sentence.

"Another boy! Yay! I shall make a summary of our school soon!!!" Nick exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:51 am
Angelina were still standing and waiting to Hikaru open but no response...

Angelina hear that Annabelle shouting about the new boy...  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:11 am
"Well why are you still here? I thought you'd be cooped up in your news room till the paper is done?" Annabelle said.

"Well, I don't know much about them so I have to wait first!" Nick said aloud.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:57 am
Asuki heard a lot of noise down at the hall, so he stopped playing, put his guitar back in his case and walked to the hall again, where all the girls were dancing about. He smelt chocolate and strawberry, banana and cheesecake. He walked up to Annabelle and Nick, and asked, "Excuse me, but do I have to do anything here after have entered this school? I'm just a little confused."

Kira stood up, still listening to her songs and walked off to her room again, and took off her prom dress.
Back at the hall, she collected up all the plates, and all the food was finished. She started washing everything up at the kitchen and put them in the cupboard. Kira sat on the furry sofa again and continued listening to songs and relax a little...  

XStarlight_DustX

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:05 am
Angelina sat near Kira and said "You did a great job..."

Asuka ran to Asuki and said "Hi!! I'am Asuka!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:11 am
Asuki was surprised and trying making a smile at Asuka. "I-I'm Asuki. Nice to meet you."

Kira looked up at Angelina and nodded, then smiled. She hung her head backwards, tired.  

XStarlight_DustX

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:12 am
Everyone knows that Asuka is too Active "My name resembles you!! YAY!!!" Asuka shouted

Angelina look at tired Kira and give her a wrapped gift...  
[50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games