Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:50 pm

((Heh, oops! Not trying to take from the books, really!))
Ringil kept on in the trees, hearing wingbeats behind her. She sped up, heading due north in as direct of a path as she could.
Why must they be so stupid? she thought. They must have feathers for brains, if they think they're going to survive Niagra. Going somewhere that crowded is just asking for trouble. I don't know what they're doing. They're nuts! But if they're sooo set on it, perhaps they'll learn from the situation. They better. I'm not risking my neck to go somewhere we shouldn't more than once. I'll stick with them this time, she decided, but ne'er again. It's their own fault if someone ends up dead. She turned slightly east, and shot straight up out of the trees, into the clouds above. Once hidden in the suspended water, she looked around, turning slowly, searching for the others.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:53 pm

Sora started walking north, following the path Ringil had taken through the air just moments before.

Faithful Fire
Crew

Oh Rass 21

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:02 pm

(( I didn't say that was a bad thing it just kind of flickered into my head))
He continues to fly as a minor glitch comes on, it only lasts 20 seconds, when he comes to he sees a combination or some kind of date on his arm, G 15-10-13, what does that mean... he covers the combination with some leftover strips.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:23 pm

((Oh ok. xD Lol you're right.))
Ringil spotted Glitch flying towards her, and headed his direction. She flew over him, then came down to his level on his left, not speaking. She knew she shouldn't have been so rude to Sora, as he was an intelligent hybrid, but it was just the wolf DNA that really rubbed her the wrong way.
I should get used to it, learn to tolerate it, she told herself. I'm stuck with him. And being biased is wrong. It's not his fault he's part wolf. She made a resolution to try to be kinder to both Sora and Tomoyo, for she didn't want them to kick her out of the flock for being so rude.

Gylfie531
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:26 pm

"Should we be going?" Tomoyo asked Zelda.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:44 pm

"Whats the date? I haven't been keeping track of it." he asked, thinking about the numbers.

Oh Rass 21

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:35 pm

((Woah, i was gone for lierally an hour and this is how far behind I get!)) Wright took a while to catch up to Ringil and Glitch. He finally decided to just use his wings and stop wasting his energy making himself levitate. "So is this a group of three?" ((I figured that if Glitch caught up with Lingil then Tomoyo couldn't be talking to Glitch? AAAHHH I'm confused gonk ))
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:39 pm

((Wait, idk... Ugh i'm so sorry..... redface I have a hard time keeping track...))

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Oh Rass 21

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:21 am

((Ok good so i'm not alone))
Glitch looks back at Wright "Looks like it. Do you happen to know what the date is?" he asked, not much point in not telling them if its only a few weeks away...
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:15 am

((@SGTpepper, lol it's fine smile ))

Wright thought for a little while, "I don't really know, sorry." Why would Glitch need to know the date? Wright thought to himself.

keany-beany
Crew

Oh Rass 21

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:05 pm

"I need to know because, I might have just had a glitch about my expiration date, seeing that I'm the only one with a "g" at the begining of my name in this group..." he said reading Wright's expression... If it is my expiration date itll finally give me something to look forward to.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:09 pm

"If you're having visions about an expiration date you might want to get the back of your neck checked out...." Wright pasued as he drifted off into thought.

keany-beany
Crew

Oh Rass 21

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:14 pm

"True but the date only appears a few days before... and since i dont know the date I can't tell how much time I have left if it is the day I die..." he said then trailed off. "When I die it might actually be the most peace I'll ever get..."
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:25 pm

"I don't know the date either, sorry," said Ringil apologetically. "We can check once we get to a town. ...You know," she said slowly, "it could be longitude and latitude, or a code, or something, if you got numbers. What did you get in your glitch?" she asked, feeling wierd accepting this stuff as fact. Who know how it was getting into this kid's head. What if it was whitecoats planting it there?

Gylfie531
Crew

Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games