Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

Dullrod

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Darren kneeled down over Dawns body, he knew Dawn, he had seen her many times, they were not good friends because he never became good friends with many people so he didnt hurt them if they made him mad, but he did know that she needed to take some pills, or somthing for her virus "what now?"

(( wha texactly do i do to wake her up????
LOL))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:15 pm
"Lets see he was kind of dressed as one of my scientists wearing a white coat leading some expriments to freedom. I think his name was Dr. Will" He said reffering to a rouge scientist who freed most expriments" At least i think he was captured. Last i saw him going to the lab like nothing even happened. Is that good enough?" He said just realizing he just said something important"Uh im sorry i said way too much"  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:22 pm
User Image
Aura closed her eyes and fell asleep.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:40 pm
But Raz wasn't paying attention to what he was saying. "Will? That's Sari's last name." Then an flashback pumped into his mind. It was when she and Sari were forced onto chairs and strapped in right after the first successful experiment to survive being inserted with the virus. From there, Sari was struggling as much as she could no matter how much energy it took. Raz just sat there and stared out into space. They inserted a strange electric blue liquid that was so painful, he wanted them to shoot him on the spot, but he took the pain and sat there baring his teeth while Sari nearly went insane. Then they forced each other to put their hands together and make their blood pact. When Raz came back to reality, he blinked and looked at Senku. "Hm? Oh, you didn't say too much, though it barely scratched the surface of what I wanted. Do you know where the others are?"

One of the slightly older girls was trying to comfort the other children. "I- I usually see her get these needles from these cabinets." she pointed up at the open cupboard above her. "But I don't know which one's hers."  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:46 pm
((lol i just came up with any old name ^^))
".....Um what are you going to do if i tell you....."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:56 pm
(Lol, wow)

"It is up to Sari and I to bring those who have escaped back to the Eternity Mansion. If they don't, then they will die within 9 years. If they are in the mansion, it will make it easier to become find your match who has shared your blood with you. It is important that we find these people and bring them back as soon as we can, or so we were told. Do you know any better reason to let them escape?" Raz stared at him blankly showing no emotions.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:04 pm
"...." He reamained silent" Im pretty sure some of them are in a small town near passed the forest i was we were in before"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:14 pm
"Are you certain? We do not have much time on our hands for we do not know how much time they have left." Raz stared at him hard trying to get the truth out.

Sari jumped over the wall, many of the children ran away in fear. She turned into her human form and walked around.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:16 pm
"Yeah im sure he told us to head that way but i got lost during the trip and ended up at the mansion"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:24 pm
"Then please point out the way." he got up, touched Senku's shoulder and they teleported right outside the town. "Is it alright to start here?"  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:29 pm
"Yes" he said then began to think "Well if its going to help them then might as well" He said leading the way to the small town then opening a small trap door near the bar and cllimbing down  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:39 pm
(Umm, Dahn, who are you talking to? If it's us, then I'll edit it)

"Strange." Raz said raising an eyebrow but went down anyways. "Just to let you know, that my intentions are truly focused on letting the children free them from their time limit. Sari's, not so much."  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:45 pm
"How can someone be so cruel" He said getting a quick flash back of him doing the same. After the flashback he remained silent throughout the whole travel" Stay her for a second" He said pointing to the corner and knocking on the wooden door. Someone looked through the hole noticed Senku and opened it only to find hundreds and hundreds of escaped expriments" Senku where have you been" The man said but Senku just remained silent.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:58 pm
"It wasn't her fault. She wasn't like that before her family practically threw her at the people responsible for the Viruses and she was driven to insanity." He leaned on the wall waiting for Senku to come back.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games