Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:35 pm
aertys
" i have no idea what your talking about but are you alright

"i-im fine where are my katanas" trys to stand but is to weak  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:41 pm
senku looked around until he found it" um you mean this"  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:05 pm
((Heck Fire you guys do you realize that I'm behind over 6 pages of story I need some back story to help me out here xp )) After coming back from the Hire power meeting I began to look around for Senku and the other people I had seen earlier  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:08 pm
aertys
senku looked around until he found it" um you mean this"

looks at the white katana and lifts his hand up to touch it and he smiles faintly "thank you"  

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:14 pm
"No problem well i should get going. Take care of yourself" he said walking away waving
((lol not much happened))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:18 pm
aertys
"No problem well i should get going. Take care of yourself" he said walking away waving
((lol not much happened))

nods and fall asleep holding the white katana close  

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:20 pm
( yea right you guys have gone six pages ahead of me now and I'm not just gonna get lost whee )
Slightly raising my voice I called Senku...Senku.... Where did that little Gaudain Go at this rate he could have died for all I know.
Thinking to myself I still don't understand why the Higher Power called me in the middle of all of what was going on...and what did they mean by look for the Mistaken Guardain...did I call one by the wrong name or something...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:27 pm
senku continued walking until he saw her" umm sorry about that" he said laughing and rubing his head
((lets see Mr shikaku is hurt somewhere and reiko just realized there is a hidden power in the school))  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:39 pm
(shoot o.o I'm lost o.e well I can't rp anymore today anyway. Btw for those you who missed it, Kyuki used some magic to create two katanas and turned her big sword into a necklace which she can use to summon her sword at any time. Since the giant sword is off her back she's also faster ;o cya)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:41 pm
It's good to see you back to normal Senku... Glaring slightly You had me scared there... Sighs greatly Sorry I had to leave in such a rush but you know how the Higher Power can be. Smiles trying to brighten the mood a little bit.
(( I don't have long to be on as it is and I'm trying to write down some homework problems sorry if I don't keep up with you ))  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

-Gosu_Chaos-

Friendly Regular

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:02 pm
(( Wow I bit the dust...6 pages behind... ))
Hiyuu wandered in the school.He walked along the hallways with no sense of direction.Aimlessly he wandered.Sometimes he even circled around himself without him knowing it.
"Geez...How many times did I past this place..."He asked himself
Even so, he continued wandering, going up and down the stairs and walking through the hallways.
"School must be out..."He thought to himself, when he saw nobody around.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:08 pm
Senku laughed a little " So what have you been up to"  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:08 pm
Looking around the old school thinking of the good ol' days I heard a voice from around the corner...thinking it was an enemy I shouted Who's There Show Yourself! I start lifting my spear to meet the peron around the corner  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:11 pm
The higher power wants me to find some new Guardain Or something. Scratches head ( this is another time and place than the perviouse thing) You want to go over the old stamping ground? Glares like I'm annoyed when I'm not  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

-Gosu_Chaos-

Friendly Regular

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:13 pm
Hiyuu heard a voice clearly around the corner.He walked slowly around the corner to see who was shouting.He saw the person holding a spear.He doesn't know how to react, seeing a spear in front of him.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games