Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
vampires versus werewolfs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:48 pm
Sky looked at him weirdly "What has this to do with my love life?"
Haru smiled at Vance You know what Vance, I like you. She walked towards Vance and patted him on the shoulder "We should hang some time. I could learn a lot from you and vise versa"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:07 pm
"sure that would be nice" he turned his attention back to Sky and sighed "you are still young and still have yet to learn of these things. maybe I'll tell you when your older and are more able to comprehend it"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:26 pm
Marcus looked around "what just happened here" " i dont know but i think it has something to do with sky nova haru and Vance put him self into it i think it has something to do with love or something i personally dont trust love its just meant for evil and you just end up hurt"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:23 pm
Haru smiled and turn her attention to sky "You feeling better?" She said getting closer to him
"Im 300 years old Vance, im old enough. And yes im better now" He flashed a quick smile to Haru  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:09 pm
Vance chuckled "yeah and you'd think you'd mature in that amount of time but your still so clueless. oh well ignorance is bliss I guess, oh by the way Haru thanks for telling me that about Sky..." he smiled "that power sure is convenient"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:14 pm
Uhm...hello?

Kraizd Wolf

4,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:21 pm
(uhh.... hi?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:37 pm
Nova, who had been listening to the conversation decided to speak up. "Um...what exactly is this love thing you guys were talking about?"  

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:09 pm
deciding to seize the oppurtunity Vance flew over to Nova and took her hands in his "well the thing is...for a while now I've had feeling for you...but I was afraid to say anything....now after what happened I realized that this may be the only time so I have to say it now...Nova..I-I...love you" he looked up into her eyes blushing cutely.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:41 pm
Nova blinked at Vance. "That's nice and all, but it doesn't really tell me what love is."  

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:08 am
though try as he might Vance couldn't hold back as he burst out laughing "oh god seriously? are you some sort of F***ing idiot?" he was wiping tears from his face "seriously are you 4 or something I seriously doubt no ones told you the concept of love yet"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:14 pm
Sky shot Vance a dirt glare as Vance confessed his love to Nova but he sighed when he was just joking with her. "What did Haru tell you!?"  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:29 pm
Nova glared darkly at Vance. "Obviously I don't know,I wouldn't be asking if i knew." she yelled. "Where I live love isn't something people concept or belieive in, so no one ever told me what it means. Although, the werewolves where I live use the word mating a lot. Is it like that?" Nova said quietly still glaring slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:58 pm
Vance smirked "if you don't know what it is how would you know if your people don't understand the concept of it? to know if someone doesn't understand something one must understand it themself, and no love isn't about mating, its just an excuse to mate" he turned around and put his finger to his lips "sorry thats a secret between me and Haru, maybe If I want your status in your family ruined I'll tell it but for now I'll keep it to myself"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:04 pm
Sky growled at what Vance's said. He turned to Haru "What did you tell him?"
Haru's hair stood up when Sky growled Oh no. She gulped and looked at Vance Help?She said in Vance's mind  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games