Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:28 pm
(Yes! Graymoore! After dinner tonight though! and good shot at the Zaias thing Wolfy. [He prolly wouldn't have minded the pee, they just do that when they're excited, and they don't know their manners yet...>.>....and he's not mean t'aminals. 'cause they likes him! So they won't fer 'im. But people would SO act like that around him! lol I'm like an NPC mommy that can't let go.] Also YES !! >.< A guy to teach healing stuff! Good Call Prince! How long has he been around? Would Avery know him (have had him before?)? another also..Jared DOES inspire some horrible name mix ups in me. @_@ oops. My apologies)

Avery made sure to smile politely at Maria as she continued to eat her salad. She thought about what Doc Martel could want as she munched a particularly thick piece of lettuce.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Ali had been wandering the school since her taxi friend had left. She hadn't been able to find Zaias and was getting thoroughly upset. And hungry.Following her little nose Alice found her way to the caf. Though she didn't dare enter. There were far too many people. And Zaias wasn't one of them. Sighing tearfully Ali headed out the big front doors, earning an odd glance from a couple students coming in.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Ms. Powers was done searching through the battle dome and off to get some lunch. She had a session in the counselors office after lunch and into the evening tonight, and was looking to fuel up as the first day of school had to be fairly quiet.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Zaias cleaned the puppy pen and the rabbit hutches before feeding the fish. His shift was ending and he was heading to the food court to grab something to eat before heading for his bunk in the library basement. Completely unaware his baby sister was roaming the school grounds.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:32 pm
[Aia,I wont be on tonight.Oi,talk about bad luck.]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:34 pm
(AW T.T And practically no one is on so it's hard to speed things up without them. I could just include your charrie 'in general' in the study group that's going to the library that evening. )  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:41 pm
[Works with me,I may end up making Zizi half npc.That way when I'm gone certain people can keep him going.]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:44 pm
((I won't be on anymore either T-T I'll try to make this a good post...))

Doc Martel was busy organizing all the new students into the I'ras tracking system when he came upon a rather weak sensory. Now reminded about Avery, he looked up her schedule. He saw that she had lunch and decided to head over to the cafeteria. He didn't want to pull her from her friends, but he was sure she would understand. Walking out of his office by the Rec Hall entrance the Doc thought to himself, "I wonder how many students are near a higher rank...I think I'd like to have an I'ras test soon..." With that thought he sent an e-mail out to the academy dean (or whatever <.<). If the Dean approved, then there would be testing in a few days. He would have to send out an announcement the next day.

(Here's a level up chance, everybody ^^)

Jordan saw the Doc approaching. "Hey Avery, I think Doc Martel is looking for you..." she said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:48 pm
[Level up?I hope I'm here for this.]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:49 pm
"Oh no" Avery said suddenly anxious. "I wish I could turn invisible. Why couldn't I have been born with wonderfully interesting gold eyes?" her own multicolored eyes raised heavenwards. "Think if I slink down low in my seat he won't see me?" Avery asked the group hopefully.

(Level up ehhh >.>...could be nice....I had a personal goal to get Avery up to level 6 in both before she graduates ^.^ though..I had no idea Sensory would be the one she used more often o.0 it evolved in an interesting way ^.^ ALSO! Zaias's color= tomato)  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:50 pm
(it won't be for a couple 'days' If you want to rank/level up and aren't here (and I'm pretty much assuming that almost everyone will want to xP) then it'll just be a note in one of the posts or something. Eh, we'll see.)

"Follow me," Jordan said. Avery stared at her for a few seconds before getting up and following. What are you doing? she asked. Rushing past a corner Jordan quickly pulled the shadows of the wall to her and lifted herself and Avery off the ground. ">.<"

((haha! Jordan to the rescue! sorry for kinda posting for Avary))  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:57 pm
Avery's eyes went wide and she wobbled a bit for balance.
She knew Jordan was trying her hardest but couldn't help but ask "Now what?" She didn't want to exhaust Jordan and the Doc might be coming around later rather than sooner.

(Lol s'okay, worked out good ^.^. You can have him find her, so long as YOU post what he's thinking...as I have NO idea.)  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:01 pm
Torma got to work waiting tables and unruly customers. "Man people have no patience" He said to the cooks. He had made a mutual friendship with the chefs so they don't kill him on his first day like previous employees.

((flashback to the movie Waiting....such a funny and gross movie))

Spectrum122

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:29 pm
Spencer finished his meal and put his tray on the collection rack. He then walked out of the cafeteria and decided where he wanted to go before his next class.

Prefect leader Alex Redstone walked into The Hawk's Nest and took a seat at a table. Other students from the school got up and moved to seats far away from him. Alex waited to be served.

((um, I'm thinking the doctor has been there for a few years, so Avery would probably know him))  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:36 pm
"Alright I'm off guys" Torma said to the chefs as he served people their food. He walked up to Alex and said "Good afternoon sir what would you like today?"  

Spectrum122

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:38 pm
(Cool ^.^ Lol wanna help us come up with ways to test healing powers? We've already kind of vetoed the whole Clinic for the sick /injured animals bit. I thought maybe restricting growth/killing bacterial cultures for the lower levels.)
((LOL EDITED)

Jared spotted Torma at Alex's table from his position behind the bar counter. He settled on his elbows and dried some glasses as he waited to see how Torma would do.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:45 pm
|| I'm sorry guys D: I've been having a really bad head-ache, (more state tests earlier today, and tomorrow D: MATH! ACK!) so I won't really be able to post and be online and stuff. So I'm at home sitting on the couch, watching macross frontier while browsing for cosplay o.o ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:51 pm
(Carny!!!! STUDY, no browse T-T I know how you feel though. I finished my exams last month one right after the other. X_x Good luck on 'em! And don't worry about not posting, Wolfy annnnd uhhh who else was it? Are both off tonight too.)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games