Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Door to the Realms
It's Chattering Time ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felix Argent

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
yeah, its fine ... and i got a kinda idea for you for the Deity. maybe she was around the time of Rassilon but she thought to be too much of a threat to Rassilon so he locked her away in the Death Zone, like an area on Gallifrey that was part of their darker early days, anyway she escapes and i like the idea of how Yana did, though not the question becomes where will she start off at?

Quote:

i would think since she's a baddy she'd have laser tech not sonic so maybe a Laser Scepter? but if i had to chose those two i'd pick the sonic blade.

what about her TARDIS?

Quote:

maybe one of those Japanese shrines made of stone

Quote:
Trust me. Floating violet castle deep in the badlands of space? Several millions of species under her control? NOT TO MENTION the fact that she built her castle out of time lord technology which she stole long before the Doctor was ever born. So yeah, your gonna need an army like in Demon's Run. Intriguing, I may well make a guest star appearance. tee hee hee. Perhaps go it the same way Yana did. Put all memories of ever being a Deity into a pocket watch and seldomly appear in sight of the Doctor with a menacing glare. (for some reason, The Deity despises the younger Time Lords and believe them to be complete immature brats that waste everyones time and peace.) Off to make my time lord profile then....though I will need help. As it stands I'm trying to get my profile for Lunastar underway with defining her spells and then putting in her past history. Am noticing that the images for the time lords have been real images and begs a question: Is anime pic okay with you?

Quote:
Hmm.....I could do Nox Numen then. Nox is latin for dark.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:54 pm
Erm...how do I begin with all you lovely people? /clears throat
I've joined a few days past, and my heart hath ache-eth in the saddest way-eth possible. I've posted two tremendously awesome intro posts, yet no one hath bothered to interact with said posts!

I've made two characters, both from the media (DVDs, and Video Games) whom are:
•Skelter Helter (No More Heroes 2)
•Yoko (Animatrix - Beyond video)

If anyone is actually willing to talk with me, I would be most delighted.

P.S. Does anyone liked my avatar? I like it. C:  

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:06 pm
your Avi looks good

i'll post one of my characters if you like, to visit Skelter Helter  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:37 pm
James Ambrose

If I may be so bold to bother you but, since Anubis with his all knowing Lord of Death portal stuff has taken S.H over to the Elysian Fields, must I take up H.S temporarily or what? I can do that, but I'm not too sure as of right now.

And if it doesn't hurt you too much, thanks again for RPing with S.H. •u•"  

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:52 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

If I may be so bold to bother you but, since Anubis with his all knowing Lord of Death portal stuff has taken S.H over to the Elysian Fields, must I take up H.S temporarily or what? I can do that, but I'm not too sure as of right now.

i'm not sure what you mean but basically when a portal opens to a new place, the next post is at that location  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:00 pm
James Ambrose
Wuppa Wuppa

i'm not sure what you mean but basically when a portal opens to a new place, the next post is at that location
Thanks, but what I meant was- bah never mind, I guess S.H won't talk to him anyway...

Bolded translation: Do I have to control H.S in order to somehow advance plot?  

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:09 pm
Okay guys, I'm thinking of creating a new character since- you should know me by now my desire for RP. Anyway, I'm either thinking of controlling a VOCALOID, or just making up a character who is engulfed in VOCALOID knowledge, or Otaku in other words.

I'm still pondering which to think about. Any active members willing to help moi?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:55 pm
Wuppa Wuppa
Okay guys, I'm thinking of creating a new character since- you should know me by now my desire for RP. Anyway, I'm either thinking of controlling a VOCALOID, or just making up a character who is engulfed in VOCALOID knowledge, or Otaku in other words.

I'm still pondering which to think about. Any active members willing to help moi?

Well I know there are a lot of Vocaloids, but only Miku-chan, Mikuo-kun, Kagamine-sans, and Neru-chan are taken. Just original or made up characters from Vocaloids, they have fan made  

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:01 pm
MikuHinata1

Which VOCALOID(s) would you recommend Hinata?
I can make a fan one, but that would add extra effort and right now I don't necessarily feel up to the task.

I'd like to think of taking a UTAULOID or some other, but and again, not so sure.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:08 pm
Hey everyone i had an idea and was wondering if anyone has heard or interested in the anime fate/stay/night i would like to start a role play for fate stay night so if you like or know the anime please comment back and let me know so we can get started biggrin would be very much appreciative thank you  

wolf of warriors
Crew

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:14 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

If you want Utaloid, Teddo-kun and Teto-chan I recomend, if you want to make them up, any musical anime characters or stuff. For Vocaloids, all of members are avalible, I found them wikiphedia, they have a lot of list of Vocaloids and fan-made  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:10 pm
MikuHinata1
Wuppa Wuppa

If you want Utaloid, Teddo-kun and Teto-chan I recomend, if you want to make them up, any musical anime characters or stuff. For Vocaloids, all of members are avalible, I found them wikiphedia, they have a lot of list of Vocaloids and fan-made
Oh, really? KT and her brother? Hrm, that makes for a good choice, however I might have to sneak a peek @ her wiki file to make sure I get her persona right. Have you heard of Acme Iku, Namine Ritsu, Yokune Ruko, Sukone Tei, Momone Momo, or Luna Amane? OH! Sukone Tei, maybe I should pick her. She's yandere!  

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:51 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

Oh new Vocaloid 3, I still learning about them. Kasane Teto-chan has drama and sneaky personality, she loves to tease people  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:27 am
MikuHinata1
Wuppa Wuppa

Oh new Vocaloid 3, I still learning about them. Kasane Teto-chan has drama and sneaky personality, she loves to tease people
They're actually...UTAUloids...oh well, I should teach you about them sometime! n_n

Aren't the V3s like Miku Append, the other Appends and Tone Rion? Oh, not to mention Ring Suzune, Ling Caiyin, Yayin Gongyu, CUL, Yuzuki Yukari I think.
Thanks for inspiring me though! I think I have a contender >.>
//hint hint: Kaito-sama//  

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:41 am
Wuppa Wuppa
MikuHinata1
Wuppa Wuppa

They're actually...UTAUloids...oh well, I should teach you about them sometime! n_n

Aren't the V3s like Miku Append, the other Appends and Tone Rion? Oh, not to mention Ring Suzune, Ling Caiyin, Yayin Gongyu, CUL, Yuzuki Yukari I think.
Thanks for inspiring me though! I think I have a contender >.>
//hint hint: Kaito-sama//

If Append, I will keep it for Miku-chan's outfit... KAITO-KUN, he is so cute >w<  
Door to the Realms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff