Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:45 pm
((Glad I could please, Rivonu, rofl ))

-smiles at Karrie- Strawberry, please. xd -as he's scooping it on her plate, her phone buzzes again. She reads it and grins, giggling and squeeing a bit. Realising what she is doing, she blushes and thanks Karrie.- redface -she grabs her plate and a spoon, then sends a text back-

-taking a bite of the icecream and cake mixed, she sighs happily, giving Karrie a thumbs up.- Well, Amy, -she says, walking over to her- Sorry to cut this short. I have someone I'm supposed to be meeting. -smiles at her, not mentioning the flowers left over on the gift table, no tag or any indication of who they are from, just a "Happy Birthday!"- Have a great birthday, hon. -waves to everyone else- See ya guys!

-and heads out, grabbing her jacket and then eating the cake on the way-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:48 pm
*watches Rivonu and shrugs* I have a present for you, too... *picks up his present and gives it to Amy*

*seeing that Karrie's distracted, gets his own cake and ice cream, sitting down to eat it*

*doesn't notice anything else until his ice cream is gone. He then notices Thistle right next to him* Hi Thistle.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:54 pm
Amy smiled and waved to Dame. "Alright. See you later, Dame, and thank you again for coming."

She looked up at Karrie when he brought the present over to her. She smiled at him and blushed slightly. "You got me a present along with the cake? Thank you, Karrie. You and Kits are so generous. You are great friends."

She started to open the present.

Thistle squeaked at Velcore and nuzzled him softly. "Hi!"

She turned around in front of him in a small circle, showing off her pink tutu.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:57 pm
Amy looked into the unwrapped and opened box and then a slightly confused look appeared on her face. She carefully picked up the collar.

"A... collar?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rivonu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:58 pm
*Walks back from the lounge chair holding her slightly fat stomach*

Karrie that cake was YUMMY! x3 What's your secret I must know ??  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:58 pm
*smiles at Amy* It's really not a problem. *laughs* I made both the cake and the present, actually.

*looks at Thistle's tutu and nods, reaching out to touch the skirt*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:02 pm
*glances at Rivonu* Can't tell. *smiles*

*looks back at Amy* Well... like I said, I made it. I'm actually wearing one like it, only mine's red instead of purple. *lifts the heart charm on hers so she can see it better* This one's more detailed than mine, too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:06 pm
Amy's eyes widened and she looked back down at the collar. "Oh! You made this? Karrie, it's really beautiful..."

She gasped softly when she saw a heart on the collar and Karrie pointed out that he was wearing one, too. Wow. She was not expecting something like that so soon.

"I... I love it, Karrie. Thank you."

She wrapped her arms around Karrie and held him closely. After a few moments, she pulled back but remained close and left her arms wrapped around his midsection loosely.

"Karrie... Umm, the gift is beautiful. I can't believe you can make something so nice and also have such a talent in cooking."

God, how could she say what she was thinking?!

"Uh, is this a normal gift you give out? I mean, it has a heart on it and you're wearing one, too, and you want me to wear this..."

She sighed softly, her cheeks bright red now, and looked down for a moment.

Thistle squeaked at Velcore and moved closer so that he could touch her tutu better. Amy had made it for her with her magic.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:08 pm
*Faerie flitters into Aqua Springs and over to the gathering* Hi Amy! I heard it was your birthday! Sorry I'm a little late, but I have something for your party!

*Faerie flies up above everyone, then brings out a handful of magical fairy dust, taps it with her wand, then blows the fairy dust into the night sky. The following message appears, lighting up the area over the party in a subtle glittery glow. Faerie lowers herself down near Amy again.*

User Image

Amy, this is for you and I hope you like it! It should stay there for you for the rest of the evening! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:12 pm
{{Thanks really pretty, Faerie! Thank you!! biggrin }}

Amy gasped and looked up in the sky as Faerie lit it up with a beautiful glittering 'Happy Birthday' in the sky.

Her voice was full of awe. "Oh Faerie... It's beautiful! Thank you so much!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rivonu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:13 pm
Aww, Why not? gonk

*Rivonu then looks at the Fairy dust forming the word Happy Birthday in the air*

Wow so beautiful! eek  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:14 pm
*hugs Amy back, then leaves his arms loosely wrapped around her shoulders* I'm glad you like it. The one I'm wearing, I actually made a few years ago. It gave me the idea to make that one. *smiles at her, but before he can say more, Faerie flitters in* Hi Faerie. *watches her as she puts a message in the sky* Wow...

*chirps at Thistle* It's pretty.

*looks at Rivonu* Then it wouldn't be a secret. *laughs*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:18 pm
Amy smiled as Karrie left his arms wrapped around her shoulders loosely, but then she sighed softly in frustration when the glittery message caught his attention. Maybe she was making too big of deal about it. Maybe she was seeing something there that she just wanted to see.

She unclasped the collar and then put it on her neck.

Thistle squeaked, smiled and nuzzled Velcore in thanks. "Hi!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:22 pm
*smiles at Amy* I'm glad you like it. *watches her put it on and smiles wider*

*chirps* You need to learn more words.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Rivonu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:23 pm
*Rivonu yawns as the sleepyness has gotten to her*

Well I hate to go but I can't stay here, I love you guys I and I hope to see you laterz! mrgreen

*goes over to hug Amy and tells her happy birthday, then goes over to hug Karrie, then hugs Mitri, then quickly pets Thistle on the head before she had a chance to freak out at her*

Ok bye guys ^^

*Rivonu waves back at the others and then head towards the exit*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games