Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
The War for Estra ((Open/Acc)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idear?
  Yah
  Nue
  ...Lolwut?
View Results

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:43 pm
Orcus kicked down at the ground to his right, sending a shockwave of energy that reraised the level surface. He the sent mana waves to his left, towards the enemy coming from his other side. He used his other hand at the same time to pull his halberd towards him that would, hopefully, knock the one in front of him out. If it didn't then Orcus would have to use hand to hand combat to defend himself and attempt to dodge the attacks.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:09 pm
Resa suddenly let go of Reis's leg, catching a small glimpse of something moving quickly towards her. She attempted to turn away or dodge from the inevitable, but even then the kick hit her neck solidly, and she heard a sharp crack loudly in her ears. Tumbling to the ground, she rolled away limply, letting go of her sword.

From the tower above the main fighting, Reign called out positions of enemies for the archers. Compared to his gun, their weapons weren't as advanced as it, yet they were able to hit their target almost all the time.

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:09 pm
Chron saw that the projections did not falter Orcus at all as his halberd took out the one in front of him, then taking out the one to his left. Chron himself then had to jump in order to avoid the shockwaves then started doing a downward slash hoping to get Orcus before his halberd came back to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:47 am
Der Reisende rolled with Resa across the grass, and finally pushed himself away from her. He noted that the girl did not move after a moment, so he wandered back to her limp form cautiously. He placed two fingers gently against her throat, checking for a pulse.
((Ty, she's not really dead, is she? Also, sorry for being gone for three days. No router! xp ))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:17 pm
((*TF2 Spy voice clip*: What did you expect? Oh, what happened to it?))

A strong grip suddenly on Reis's wrist and elbow had him flipping over Resa as she tossed him over her. Using that momentum, she flipped as well, landing on his stomach to sit comfortably. "I win." She said a little happily. She massaged the back of her neck with one hand, tapping his throat with the nails on her other hand as she held down one of Reis's arms with her feet. "But I have to admit, that was a nice kick there."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:26 pm
Orcus grabbed his halberd and forced it's butt into the mans stomach. He yelled in elven. "Veli!" And a pulse of mana forced the man away like the force of an explosion. Orcus jumped off to the side and away from the man as he prepared for his attack. "Kylaes. Kylaes. Kylaes." Orcus repeated the word and three earthen dummies popped up from the ground. "Shadow images give way too quickly. My minions will not."  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:45 am
Reis smiled and shook his head.
"Should've known," he said, straining to release himself from her grip. He had a dramatic escape in mind, but he decided to save it for when he'd really need it.
"Well, now what?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:42 am
Chron coughed at little as the halberd went into his stomach then Orcus's magic send him flying back. He got up and saw that Orcus had some new allies made of earth. He then raised his hands and used the Force to gabble two of his three earth allies then made them smash into Orcus.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:07 pm
Orcus braced himself and yelled in his common language once again. "Vys eisys." He disappeared in the dust cloud and then reemerged in a suit of stone. "Tyli." He yelled and his, now, stone body moved quickly. Orcus just through himself at the man as his temporary armour would protect him. The other earthen dummy followed behind to take the man by surprise.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:53 pm
Chron was running out of powers to use on Orcus but he thought of using one good move called Force Cloak. He concentrated then all of a sudden his body seemed to disappear right before Orcus. He retreated and waiting for a open weak spot to hit Orcus.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:24 pm
Orcus hit the ground and emerged from the rubble. "Hmm. Where are you? We were just beginning to have fun." He made the earthen dummy return to rubble. "One on one then? Is that it?" Orcus closed his eyes for a minute and when he oppened them, they were completely black. He saw a wave of mana off in the distance. "Resa and that other fool." He blinked a few times and his eyes returned back to normal. "You're not using mana, eh?" Orcus gritted his teeth in a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:47 pm
Resa shrugged unconcernedly, moving her bare feet back to the cool grass. "Hm, you could always go to your friends and help them out at the fort." She took her nails away from Reis's throat to rub her neck with both hands, moving it in circles, her ponytail bobbing. "Ah, that really did hurt."

Bariel kicked and swung at any of the Urel opponents who happened to get in his way. They'd obviously never fought against the king before, but then again, he hadn't been out in the recent years. Some how the Urel had pressed in to the gates and had begun to force their way, the defenders fighting to keep them out.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:25 pm
"Well, I did say I wasn't going easy on you," he replied offhandedly, his gaze drawn to the outpouring of mana not far from them. He sniffed deeply, inhaling and testing the scent of the magic at work.
"Nah, I think they'll be fine. I can't just leave you here, not knowing what you might do if I turn my back, now can I?" Reis said, his hands on his hips, and his face showing his sly, knowing smile. His countenance darkened at his next words.
"Why are you doing this? What do you stand to gain from all this suffering you're causing? If your hand is forced, just say the word, and we can help you! There's no need for all this!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:41 pm
"Touché." Resa replied. She shrugged as she went over to her discarded sword, brushing off the hilt. There wasn't any dirt or dust on it, so it was an empty gesture. Her hand stopped at Reis's words. Her voice became solemn as she looked away from him, the smile on her lips fading. "I do it because I must, and I stand for nothing. Nydo's not a part of this." She paused, staring at her reflection in the silver blade of her kris. "If there was a way for you to help me, I'd accept in a heartbeat. But...I can't. There's a need for everything, and there must be someone to..." Stopping, Resa shook her head.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:13 pm
Orcus became angry as nothing happened. "Come here, show yourself." He felt the mana whip off of him like wisps of air or tendrils. Orcus tightened his grip around his weapon and tightened all his muscles. He forced the outpouring into his body and built it up. "Talae shes!" He forced out and a burst of mana that sent densely compressed energy in every direction. This would surely hit his foe. Either that or find him another enemy to fight. Orcus took a deep breath and collected himself.  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff