Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:42 pm
((Did I use the hado thing right?))

"Um...yeah." Kaizeloye said, still more than a bit confused. Then he noticed Drekovec wounded in front of him. "What happened?" The Jedi from before appeared before he could say anything else, two glowing energy balls in his hands. Acting without thought and without blinking, Kaizeloye raised a hand and used Force push to throw the hurt Arrancar away from the intended blast, sidestepping a little from the one aimed at him. Though part of it singed and crackled on his shoulder, it flew harmlessly away. Kaizeloye brought a hand up to the burn and scratched it open with his fingernails before he swiped his hand at the interfering Jedi, his blood taking on the properties of acid.

Kousuke reappeared somewhere where he hoped was closer to the battle he'd sensed. The spiritual pressure in the area was overwhelming. Briefly he imagined he could see it in the air. He shook his head, wanting anything but a distraction. That was when he saw an Arrancar's back facing him, not noticing the Captain's presence. With an angry yell, Kousuke ran up behind him and brought his foot up, planting a powerful kick between his shoulder blades. Then he pointed at Higlark. "Hadō number 4. Byakurai!"

"I'm just...not good with other people." Maria muttered, wringing her hands together nervously. She hid her face behind the curtain of her hair, shyness coming over her again.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:08 pm
((Yup! That's how you do it. One thing to remember: the attack is considered more powerful if performed with the incantation. But since you can't always make time for that, most of the time the number and name are called out for a quick shot. ^^ Oh, also, your Hollow can now use a zanpakuto. It can take whatever form you like, and exhibit properties much like a shikai. But instead of Bankai, an Arrancar's final release allows him to take his true form once again, with vastly augmented powers and abilities.))

Drekovec smiled as he hit the ground and rolled a bit. He lay there where he landed for a full minute or so before collecting himself and standing up, resealing his released form once again. He held his arms akimbo and shook his head before walking into the Garganta back to Hueco Mundo, chuckling to himself. What in the hell is wrong with me?

Akihime gasped in shock as the young Allie charged at her, screaming. Her face was streaked with dirt and tears as she swung her fiery zanpakuto right at Akihime. The Quincy art enabled her to easily dodge the attack, but she was stunned that the confused little Soul Reaper would attack her instead of the Hollows. Akihime clumsily ducked under the first swing and caught the second with her bare hand. The flesh of her palm sizzled as the shikai's white-hot intensity burned it. She yelped and released the blade, but did not counterattack.

"Oh, I see," Daisuke said with a smile. "No need to worry! We're your friends, Maria! We're not here to hurt you. You can trust us." He winked and drew his sword again. "Now that you've seen me in action, and had time to analyze my attack patterns," Daisuke joked, "wanna go for round two?"  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:46 am
((hey I forgot to add Higlark's Arrancar appearance but it is added now so if you want to know what he looks like view it in his profile. Also I changed my Jedi characters bankai it shouldn't be no problem since he has not used bankai yet.))

As the acidic blood of the Arrancar fell on his gloves also the top part of his robes. Chron acted quickly and took off his gloves and the torso part of his robes leaving his arms exposed and only the under white tunic to cover his front and back. Chron thought considering the quick change of being an Arrancar he would not be good at released zanpakuto fighting. With that thought in mind Chron charged at Kaizeloye ready to finish him off with his zanpakuto.

'Yes almost there once again.'Higlark thought as his powerful Force attack was almost finished when he got kicked in the back then zapped by some lightning attack that sent him flying back down to the ground. Higlark stood up and saw that a Soul Reaper captain joined the fight. Filled with so much anger because of so many interruptions he wasted no time in turning into his Resurrección form. He then used Sonido to quickly get behind the Soul Reaper then shot a massive lightning energy ball at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:46 pm
((Happy candy day everyone!))

Kaizeloye clumsily pulled his new zanpakuto out of it's sheath, fumbling to keep a good grip on it with his changed hands. He'd been so used to long claws that he couldn't even use something he knew he'd once had! With a curse, he abandoned even using it at that moment, though it called out to him softly, and leaned back into a defensive posture. When the Jedi entered his close-combat range, the new Arrancar reached out to loosely grasp the glowing blade wincing slightly as the skin was cut open, and skirted off to the side. With a low, confused growl, he curled his fingers up into a fist and brought his arm back before punching out, hoping to score a hit on the Jedi's unprotected face.

Kousuke stumbled forward in an attempt to dodge the ball, but ultimately his simmering rage caught the better of him, and his foot caught the edge of his Captain's robe. The lightning hit him almost head on, only lessened by the fact of his sideways momentum as he fell. His hair stood up on end and his jaw clenched, though he still felt more jolts of pain when he came into contact with the ground. Coughing from lack of air as he reached for his zanpakuto that'd fallen next to him, he stammered out, "A-Augur, Ookami no Keiji!" Using it for leverage, the shocked Captain stabbed the bottom blade into the ground and hauled himself up, vision swimming and mind whirling on what would happen if he was attacked then.

Maria shook her head back and forth furiously, her hair flying out as she did so. "N-no! I wasn't paying attention. Really!"  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:50 pm
Chron looked as his zanpakuto started falling to the ground he started to use the Force to bring it back to him when the Arrancar gave him a hard hook to his face. Shaken a little he then used Flash Step to get back at little then used Electrical Judgement which was the good Jedi version of Force Lightning that used positive feelings instead of hate and anger on the Arrancar.

With Kousuke on the ground Higlark started unleashing a volley of dark Force energy balls at the Soul Reaper hoping he would finish him off for good.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:17 pm
((Dude, Jedi can't use kido, either! I limited them to use of the Force to be fair to non-Jedi Soul Reaper characters. We'll just say he was in Bankai. XD))

Daisuke started to talk Maria into sparring for a bit more, but the words died on his lips when he felt several grave spiritual presences. "Come one, Maria!" He grasped the girl's hand without another word, and Flash-stepped toward the fight once more. Drekovec and his lackeys had returned.

Akihime used her hirenkyaku to dodge around the clumsy girl, and stopped her movement between Higlark and Kousuke. While Kaizeloye and Chron battled it out, she gave a knowing nod to the Captain, and stood with her back to his, firing arrows alternatively between the two Arrancar, waiting for one of them to attack her. She hoped a distraction would help the young Jedi Chron find an opening to dispatch one or both of the Hollows attacking them. If help arrived soon, so much the better.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ky of the Sacred Knights

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:30 pm
Ryuusha got an antsy feeling. Something dark was near, and it was crazy powerful. He ran into the city to locate Daisuke and Maria. Deciding instead to help defend the Seireitei, he flash stepped to the battle zone, Shikai at the ready. "Who are you?" Just as he finished, Daisuke showed up beside him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:13 pm
It's a Menos! Daisuke thought to himself. The huge surges in spiritual pressure must have attracted it! If we don't wrap up this fight before it gets too ugly, more might show up, and we'll have a repeat of the last Hollow incident!
"Maria! Use your Bankai when we get close! I'm afraid the Arrancar might be too much for you if you're not at full strength! I'll do my best to watch out for you," Daisuke screamed over rushing wind from his Flash Step.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ky of the Sacred Knights

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:15 pm
((Edited. Didn't quite read your last post sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:17 pm
((Ah, you didn't have to edit. We could have menos, too. That happened in the show a lot, you know. Strong power attracting uninvited guests.))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ky of the Sacred Knights

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:36 pm
((Eh why not. I'll get it.))
Hearing the roar of the Menos, Ryuusha felt a bit overwhelmed. "Dammit. Gotta do something. Oh F*ck it! BANKAI! KASOKU SOKUDO!!!" An exact copy of Sokudo appeared on Ryuusha's left arm, flames reversed in direction. He also appeared to be floating an inch or so above the ground. He took off full speed towards the Menos, leaving an afterimage that still lingered thirty seconds after his departure.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:02 am
((Okay, I have a new idea, if you guys are on board! I'm gonna make a series of puppet Arrancar and Hollows, so there are enough villains to make the good/bad ratio balance out. They will be playable by anyone at any time, depending on how the battles are going. Just try to be consistent with them. You can even autohit them if you like, just don't kill them without my say-so, 'kay? 3nodding Whaddya think?))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:43 am
((there i edited it cause i dont want my jedi to use bankai yet and just to remind you my jedi is a council member.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:56 pm
((That sounds cool.))

Kaizeloye ducked off to the side to avoid the lightning blast, using Sonido to get behind the Jedi. He stumbled, however, his foot not unscathed from the shock from being caught briefly. As he tried to stand on it, the numbness quickly turning into pins and needles, he called out to Higlark. "Hey Larkie!" He broke off to hop in a small circle, deciding to keep his foot off the ground instead, and using Force Push at the Jedi to keep him occupied. "Had enough fun yet? I'd like to leave now!"

Kousuke began to feel a little better with the slightest stop in action. Even though his heart still beat hard in his chest and he would be surprised later if it didn't leave a mark. His vision was still blurry, but he could see well enough to make sure his hand was open before he muttered under his breath, "Ye lord, mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man. Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!" A red glow filled his field of vision and he turned around, using his zapakuto as a staff to lean on, and gently pushed Akihime out of the way. Then he pointed his hand's glowing energy to where he figured Higlark was still standing. "Hado number 31. Shakkaho!"

"O-Okay!" Maria tried to yell back, but her reply was too soft to hear properly, so she said it louder a second time. She reached down to her belt to grip her zanpakuto's hilt tightly, fidgeting with the straps on it a bit nervously.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:10 pm
Chron kept on blocking wave after wave of Force pushes that the Arrancar was sending him thinking that even though he just turned into a Sith he was already at Knight level with his use of the Force.

Higlark quickly deflected the red ball of energy with his zanpakuto then he heard the other Arrancar request for a retreat. "I don't know, we were suppose to get that girl and take her back. And where the hell is Kaizeloye!"  
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games