Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:01 pm
Adair Reynolds
1st year Ravenclaw

With all the talk around the table, Adair found it quite nice to just sit back and not really converse, but to float through bits of each one. It was a perk to really knowing no one at the table yet, it meant he wouldn't have to keep up with a singular topic or person. There was Simon he would talk to, though he seemed to be enjoying the discussion with the older boy, and every so often peeking at some girls chatting. Perhaps he's trying to detach too?, he wondered for a moment. Though I don't believe so, he seems far more enthusiastic towards making friends.

Taking a moment to look around a bit, eyeing up other houses. His eyes first shifted to the Slytherin table, looking to see if he tell the 'Tay' boy that the other Ravenclaw had mentioned, but without paying full attention to the conversation he knew it would probably be hopeless. Before he looked over to Gryffindor or Hufflepuff though, his eyes looked over at the remaining students in line. Most of them looked well enough, though one girl in particular near the end. It was obvious that she took some time to make herself the most presentable and self aware, something most of his fellow incoming 1st years seemed to lack. At least now, as they were all eleven. Though she seemed to understand. I wonder where she will end up.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:01 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

First Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Inquisitive
✔Status: Single

"Nope," Simon said nonchalantly and looked at the knot in the wood again, studying its intricacies. He looked up at the students still waiting to be Sorted and looked for Lucille, hoping she'd be put in Ravenclaw too. He really hoped she would be. Sighing, he pushed his plate around with the tip of his finger.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:25 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...
We must stand together...

User Image

User Image
User Image

"Awww, you're no fuuuun." He said turning back into himself and leaning against the table, bored and hungry. No one was interesting these days, and he was honestly getting tired of fighting with Roi, he wanted to be a kid, a normal kid. A kid who didn't have to worry about the state of the world.

╔══════════════╗
Mood:
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser Image
Or we will all die alone...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:30 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

First Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Mood: Inquisitive

Simon smirked and looked at the boy. "I am fun. I just didn't want you to go over and make a dementor's butt of yourself. Ruin my rep and yours." He found himself chuckling and smiled to Yia. He glanced at Adair. "By the way. That's Adair. He isn't talking because he hasn't been invited to our conversation."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:47 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...
We must stand together...

User Image

User Image
User Image

Yia burst into a massive fit of laughter, to the point where he almost fell off the chair he was sitting on. This boy was actually going to be fun! Something Yia wasn't expecting.
"D-Dementor's butt BUAHAHAHA. You're a riot mate!" He couldn't stop laughing for a bit and when he did he was panting for breath. This was going to be very interesting year indeed. He held out a hand to Simon. "I have a feeling this year is going to be really fun." He said wiping a tear from his eye. He was going to make the boy his partner in crime no doubt.

╔══════════════╗
Mood:
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser Image
Or we will all die alone...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:51 pm
User Image
Adair Reynolds
1st year Ravenclaw

Adair cracked a smile and looked over to Simon, having heard his name. "Really it's alright, I'm still trying to adjust to the amount of students here," he admitted, blushing a bit. "It's alright if you'd rather converse with some better adjusted housemates," that'd take some getting used to... "Though if you'd like me to join in with you all I'd be honored," he smiled a bit as he tried to do his best at being friendly.  

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:57 pm
User Image
User Image
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
User Image
The light chatter of the crowd, the constant shouts from the sorting hat, and the savory smell of the soon to come feast made for a very comfortable atmosphere. Tristain watched as new Ravenclaws joined their table more often than she had expected - apparently she wasn't the only bookworm in the boats this evening.

As she scanned the table, her heart paused for a moment when she noticed one of her own house mates - a boy she had recognized from the station, though she couldn't recall his name - who seemed to be looking in her direction. Dropping her eyes, she recognized the feeling as the same one she had gotten whenever talking to Jayden. It wasn't quite as strong, but she noted the similarity. Forcing her mind of the matter, she directed her attention elsewhere.

"Phi?" She began cautiously, not wanting to interrupt any important thoughts. "I was wondering...what is our common room like? I'm awfully anxious to see it..." Her soft fingers began to outline the seam on her robes and her sapphire eyes were now blankly focused on an insignificant point on the wall opposite their table. When she thought of the Ravenclaw Common Room, she thought of elegance - but her mind refused to fill in the details of a blurred, incomplete meeting place.

User Image
"In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:02 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
thrid year - ravenclaw
hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

The glance form the boy sitting not far from them next to the boy Phi recognized as the slightly off-balance brother of Woil, did not go unnoticed by the redhead. She saw the look in his eyes, and the same stiff awkward admiration and curiosity in Tristain's. It was one of those social actions of emotion and attraction Phi knew she could not quite understand, and so she left it uninterpreted.
She instead turned to the food that had suddenly appeared before them with a welcoming cheer from the entire population of the Hall. Spying her favored dishes among the many prepared for them, she began to reach for them and load her plate as her hunger intensified every moment she was left not eating and instead sitting in front of the delicacies. Beginning with the simple, yet delicious salad, Phi was surprised to hear a sound next to her. She turned to see, to her misjudgment that Tristain had not taken up on the presented opportunity of speaking the with boy her age. The question offer, brought a smile to Phi's full lips.
"Eat something quickly, and I can show you." she whispered to Tristain's ear and Tristain's alone. A mischievous and excited glint shining in her dark eyes as she pulled back with a delicate smile painted on her features.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

Rouknette Desto-Inflamare

Eloquent Conversationalist

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:21 pm
User Image

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Ravenclaw

Max rushed over to the long table housing the other Ravenclaw students. He saw the girl from the train, Danielle, seated there and smiled. "Rhia will be happy to learn she'll be seeing a lot more of Sekhmet." he said, taking a seat next to her.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:51 pm
User Image

Cathryn O'Malley
12 Years OldSecond YearRavenclawChaserSingle

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Cathryn entered the Great Hall a little behind the other students. She had had a wonderful carriage ride here with Tay and his friends. She glanced over at the Slytherin table, spotted Tay, blushed and looked away. But as she looked away, her gaze fell on Ethan. She remembered what had happened on the train, and decided to talk to him about it later. For now, though she would thoroughly enjoy the feast.

She searched for a seat. She didn't know many of the people at the table, but she saw Yia, a boy of her same year. They weren't great friends, but they knew each other. She plopped herself down by him and the first year boy he was talking to.Her extroverted personality shone trough as she fearlessly engaged the boys in conversation. "Heya Yia!" Then she turned her attention to the first year. "Hello there! I'm Cathryn O'Malley, but you can call me Cat or Kitty for short! I'm a second year! Glad to have you in Ravenclaw!" Cat loved meeting new people, especially fellow house mates, and from the Sortings she had paid attention to, she was sure going to like this new crop of first years!

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗

Injuries/Illnesses: ------

Out of character: ------

RowenaMaximus

╚══════════════╝

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:13 pm
User Image
Adair Reynolds
1st year Ravenclaw

He watched as more and more students made their way to his table. It seemed that Ravenclaw was the house of choice this year, that meant a lot of great minds to compete with. This will be a challenging year, though i think i can take them, he admitted to himself, sizing up another boy that made his way over. I wonder if they are weighing me over as well, he pondered.

Peering over at Simon, he saw another student stride over. He'd be the popular one amongst the incoming Ravenclaws, Adair could see it now.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:03 pm
What is this thing
You keep inside? Out of
The light and wrapped
In pride?
Always afraid that
One day it will show.
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Erianthe Acacia

Second Year Ravenclaw
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpost
"talktalktalktalktalktalktalktalktalktalk"
'thinkthinkthinkthink'
"talktalktalktalktalktalktalktalktalktalk"

Erianthe arrived at the table a bit later than she would have liked. She was going to wait for her brother, but he was off again, doing something she wasn't willing to ponder. Feeling slightly frustrated, the Ravenclaw went off to her table, without her brother. After all, Lennor said it would be alright.

There were quite a few first years already. 'I wonder if I'll become friends with any of them,' she thought to herself.

ζеɳɳσɾ ~ The blond haired young man followed his source of life into the Great Hall. It never ceased to amaze him, even if he was only a figment of a young girl's imagination. However, he couldn't play nice for too long. Lennor had to have some fun before Erianthe realized he wasn't actually there.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:28 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

First Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Mood: Increasingly relaxed

He chuckled at Adair's comment, then laughed harder when Yia almost fell out of his chair. He smiled broadly when Yia said he was a riot and took his hand for a shake. Si nodded enthusiastically. He certainly hoped this would be a good year. A girl came over to the table dropped beside Yiaraw and Si felt himself retract a little. However, the girl's boisterous personality rubbed off on him a little bit. "I'm Simon Meridith. That's Adair Reynolds," he said, indicating the boy sitting next to him. "I'm pleased to meet you Cat. And thanks for the welcome," he said, a broad smile brimming on his face.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:59 pm
User Image
User Image
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
User Image
Tristain's eyes lit up with excitement at Phi's whisper - words that were clearly meant for her ears and her ears only. With a sudden eagerness to feed her fantasies, the new-born Ravenclaw reached for the nearest dish of food and began loading it onto her plate.

All of the sudden, Trissy was in her own world where nothing else mattered and virtually nothing nor anyone else was present. It finally hit her - she was actually at Hogwarts. She had dreamed about an educational opportunity like this for years, but now that she was here, the thrill was more about the magic that the school had to offer than the knowledge.

User Image
"In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool."

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Rosemarie rushed over to the Ravenclaw table, a big grin on her face. "Yes Ravenclaw." she said happily as she sat. Thsi is the best day ever! she thought as she smiled at the group. "Hi Everyone! I'm Rosemarie Alvern!" she said with a smile.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games