Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:23 pm
User Image
User ImageNicole had turned around not to long after her brother had. She had just gone back to sitting there not really sure who she should talk to. Finally it was announced that the feast could begin and she cheered a bit."It's about time. I'm starving"she said. While she said som the red haired girl piled stuff on her plate and began to dig in.User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Austin saw the food appear and he helped himself. He began to eat still not speaking. Well I guess I'll just be by myself he thought and sighed.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:21 pm
User Image 
вαιεy яαε σιvεя

"нαvε α нεαяt tнαt nεvεr нαяdεns,

α tεmρεr tнαt nεvεr tιяεs,

α toυcн tнαt nεvεr нυяts."

┌ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ┐

Bailey's expression was altered completely as trays, plates, and bowls of every kind of food imaginable appeared on every table in the great hall. The wide smile that covered her face was unlike anything else, and it only meant one thing, time to dig in! She thought to herself, beginning to shovel mashed potatoes and gravy onto her plate next to the sauteed chicken breast she had already grabbed. After Bailey had run out of room to put more food, she stuck her fork into her dinner and said nothing until her plate had been almost completely emptied. "Now, time for my favorite part." She whispered to herself as she reached for a new plate, nodding politely to Austin as she watched him eye the food. Two peanut butter cookies, a small piece of warm apple pie and a treacle tart later, Bailey was feeling exhausted. Only she could compare a lazy feast to a three hour work-out. Laying her head on the table and reaching her hand over to pet Oliver who was fast asleep on Nevin's lap, Bailey hadn't felt more at home for a long time.

└ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ┘

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaera had managed to get lost in the conversation, choosing instead to sit and think about everything else that had happened. She was sure doing that wouldn't put her emotions at rest, but she couldn't stop her thoughts from drifting towards memories from the previous year. It was a relief when the sorting hat announced the beginning of the feast.

She looked around as the food began appearing, grateful to have some sort of distraction. Filling her plate, she began eating, trying her best to rejoin the conversation so she could keep her mind off of Nott.

User Image

User Image  

Rechosia

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:30 pm
User Image 
вαιεy яαε σιvεя

As Bailey watched the last of the sorting, she glanced around the table. Noticing Ryn's cousin just a few seats away, looking rather upset, she decided to try talking to her. "Hey Kaera! What about you, are you gonna come out for the Quidditch team this year? I bet you'd make a great chaser!" She asked, realizing that the second year looked a little more down than Bailey had first thought. "Or perhaps you'd...prefer to beat on something?" Bailey added, eyeing Kaera with a curious expression touching her features. "We still need two beaters for this year's team, if that's something you think you'd be interested in. Great way to blow off steam..." She didn't want to push too hard. Hufflepuff was down a few players, and she desperately wanted to find people to fill the empty spots. However, this was about something more. She had never been very close to this girl, but she could tell she needed a bit of conversation.

OCC: Are we allowed to head up to the common rooms, or will someone announce this?

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:46 pm
((as soon as the head of house takes us there yes. Btw sorry for not posting lost my boys again))  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:15 pm
[[ Oh! Guess that would be me too lol. I'll post Professor Avery soon then since classes begin tomorrow. Thanks! xD ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:46 pm
User Image
Evelyn approached the long table of various aged students, a majority of whom were currently engaged in conversations or finishing up their desserts. She glanced up and down the rows of students before clearing her throat and announcing in a polite, yet strict voice. "Welcome to Hufflepuff, first years. Take a look around you, as these people will be your family for the next seven years. I hope you feel comfortable with your placement, but for those of you who do not, I can only wait for your acceptance. Now, if you will my dears, please follow me up to the home that will be yours for the rest of your time here at Hogwarts." Eve turned towards the exit of the Great Hall, letting her head fall back over her shoulder to add one more comment. "As for you older students...welcome back! I hope you are excited to learn new magic this year. Feel free to join us in the common room at anytime. However, I do expect you to be in class tomorrow." With a glowing smirk on her face, Professor Avery strode swiftly out into the Entrance Hall and down to the basement, proud to be leading the school's newest Hufflepuffs.

[[EXIT TO HUFFLEPUFF COMMON ROOM]]
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:43 pm
User Image
User ImageNicole got up and followed the professor who had told the first years to Follow her. She knew that she would probably be the one to tell them the password to the hufflepuff common room. She smiled softly as she left with the other first years not really waiting for her brother.
{Exit to hufflepuff common room}User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:44 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

I think I'll go for a walk,

Maybe out in the rain,

Maybe there'll be tears rolling down my face...

Without a second thought Jack got up and silently followed the woman. She appeared to be in charge and Jack didn't want to get in trouble on her first night.

...And I'd feel the pain.

Maybe think about something?

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:12 pm
anbu_ninja_penguin
User Image
User ImageKevin got up from the table and followed his sister and Jack as well as the other first years behind the professor to the hufflepuff commonroom.{Exit to hufflepuff common room}
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:28 pm
User Image 
вαιεy яαε σιvεя

Bailey crept into the great hall, her head down and her lips moving quickly, words flowing out in a waterfall of intellect as her mind ran through the ins and outs of transforming into an animagus. She had spent night and day studying her "borrowed" book over the course of the last two weeks, and though she was extremely nervous, and unsure of the legality of the situation, her excitement was peaked and her intentions were good.

When she bumped into another student in passing, Bailey decided that she deserved a break, and a trip back to real life. A keen smile spread across her gentle features when she saw the Hall's decorations, and realized that the adventure she was planning for tomorrow night was not the only reason for excitement.

It was the end of another year, and soon to be the start of another. As much as she loved Hogwarts, she was actually looking forward to some off time spent at Gladrags with Braylon and her mum. Her mind continued to wander as she took a seat near the end of the Hufflepuff table, as close to the Headmaster's podium as possible. Bailey glanced dully at the empty plate in front of her. To this day, the worst part of every feast remained having to wait to eat.

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:46 pm
User Image
I think I'm living a dream come true,

whenever I am with you...

Austin sat at the Hufflepuff House table. He still could not believe it was just the previous year he had been sorted into Hufflepuff. So much has happened the second year thought. He looked up and down the table not seeing the one he searched for. With a sigh the second year stared at his plate.

The music within me

Will let you know what I feel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:58 pm
User Image

It had taken rose a while to separate from her brother but she eventually was able to do so. With the help of Dante urging her away of course. As she sat down she sighed. She always hated being separated from her brother. Part of her wished she had been placed in Slytherin but it could not be helped. It seemed that the others were not there yet so instead she turned to the front to watch the sorting.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

The ghosts of my future: Grog and Austin

That which dances through my mind: I missed this guy

Swirling withinn me: Content happyness

Yuan tried not to sigh when he got into the room. He had followed Xenos in, both of them making light jokies about their pranking days being over now that they were both Prefects. But it wasn't like they really did anything anyway. The seer had seen Austin in the crowd, had even run into him but lost him in the bustle. It bothered him that he hadn't been able to find him. Yuan had grown a fondness for the shy boy last year and looked forward to seeing him again.

A smile spread across Yuan's face when he saw Austin already sitting at the table. Feeling a little playful, the Prefect snuck up behind the small second year. Hooking his arms around his waist, he plucked him from his seat in a hug. "There you are, my sneaky little friend. I couldn't find you after you bumped into me." He said grinning as he put Austin back down. Grog croaked happily seeing people he knew. Standing on Yuan's shoulder the frogbat was full grown now. Roughly a bit larger then a house cat, he was still light as a feather. A small blessing for Yuan since his pet seemed to have taken up residence on his shoulder.

Those who do not look forward...

remain behind.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games