Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:30 pm

Mira Sinclair

User Image

"Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known."
User Image
"I have the same sentiment." Mira commented as Rian's warm hand reached forward to turn her face to meet his. Her Irish brogue was strong and free, like it tended to be when the professor spoke to her love. His attempt to cheer her up worked, she gave him an airy smile in response to the soft one he flashed her. It was wonderful to see him again. For there not be any held back anger at the lack of communication was wonderful thing too. Mira chuckled softly at his last comment. "I can't be angry at you," she admitted, genuinely meaning her statement. Her hazel eyes flickered up to meet his for the first time today.

User Image

Art & Muggle Art Professor

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:45 pm
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Rian flashed a goofy smile. She wasn't angry with him. A soft sigh left him as the load of worry dropped off of his shoulders. For a moment he had the urge to kiss her but here at the staff table was no place for public displays of affection. Oh well it could be but Rian refused to do something so immature as that. Instead he stroked her cheeks with his thumb for a moment before removing it.

As his purple eyes met her lovely hazel he felt as though everything disappeared around him. She always had that effect on him. He doesn't complain though. Its one of the many things that he treasured about her.
So as not to seem completely gone he shook free of his daze and decided to start a conversation.
"How was your break, as busy as both of ours was?" he laughed.

During this he slipped a note back to Alex without Mira seeing it. It obviously had been written before he came into the great hall. On it it simply stated:

I apologize if I ignore you when Mira arrives. I have not seen her all summer so you can understand. We will have time to talk when we start work.

Im sorry
Rian

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

(( OOC: Rian has a heavy Irish accent))  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:37 pm

Mira Sinclair

User Image

"Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known."
User Image
"My break was busy. My uncle became very sick, so he had to stay at my apartment, and my art patron ordered death-portraits for his entire family." Mira replied, looking away from Rian, so she could pour some Gillywater into her goblet. She took a sip, and then looked back at his handsome face, into those alluring purple eyes of his. The brunette stared at the them for awhile, noticing some small flecks of lavender around the center in one. She looked away, and then coughed into her lightly tanned hand. 'You can get distracted at his handsome looks later, for now let's see how he's doing...' The professor thought, fighting off a small dreamy sigh. Though purple was obviously her favourite colour (you could tell from her usual robes), it was always the expressive quality that captured her her amazement, that made her feel like a silly school girl.

"So, did you, Isis...and Alex treat a lot of people?" The brunette asked, hoping she got the other assistant nurse's name correct.

User Image

Art & Muggle Art Professor

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Professor Anya Sarguard

Anya was blown away by the amount of people milling around the dining hall once again. It had been many years since she had entered the hallowed halls of Hogwarts. Her blue dress robes were immaculate except for the sleeves which were splotched with ink stains. Anya endevoured to hide them only to tip a goblet over, her right hand was quick enough to catch the cup before it spilled the wine.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:54 pm
User Image

Head Of Slytherin
αsтяσησмy

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---> {Indiffrent}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari entered the great hall and made her way to the table in the sultry walk she always used. She took her seat on the end, unsure of who she'd like to spend the whole feast talking to so she decided to let them come to her if they wanted. Looking around she noticed something she said more to herself"Slytherin would look good covering the walls this year" She sighed and looked over at the table."that's of course up to them"

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Love Is Running Into His Arms Colliding
With His Heart And Exploding Into His Soul.

A quiet figured moved towards the staff table as the older students filed into the hall. Alot had changed for the head nurse the past few months. Isis hadn't seen Icarus in several months. Often she tried to write him but rarely got responses. The blond didn't doubt for an instant her love for the dark haired man, but her heart longed to see him. Green eyes stayied locked on the ground as she approched her seat near Alex and Rian. No need to get emotional on the two boys.

"Hello you two. How was your summer?" Isis asked soflty, her voice the same gentle tone it always was. Brushing some of her bangs out of her face, it was hard for the woman not to show a moment of fear. Her normally waist long (if not longer) blonde hair was now alot shorter. She had easily donated several feet of hair to local muggle charity. Now it barley brushed her shoulders when it was undone. Isis was a little self concious about it. After all the last time her hair was this short she was 13.

User Image User Image User Image User Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Krauser Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:46 pm
Professor Von Skrull
Ravenclaw
Muggle Music

User Image

((Directed to Inari Evernight))

Krauser glanced over and couldn't help but notice the many female teachers entering the hall. His somber attitude perked up and he decided to be more outgoing. He noticed the head of Slytherin not speaking to anyone so he shifted to an open seat near her and smiled. "The Castle is wonderful isn't it. Seven stories tall is utterly massive for the main building of a castle. This is especially true when you consider that castles of the stone wall type were not even invented yet in the 900s. Some have speculated that wizards invented castles and that Muggles copied them.... Inari Evernight, head of Slytherin I presume? Excuse my forwardness, I do not know anyone and this is my first year as a teacher. I am the Muggle Music teacher Krauser Von Skrull." Krauser gazed up at the ceiling in awe as he spoke. He seemed to have a grand appreciation for this place and it's history.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:22 pm
User Image

Ѧɣαʆϕη Ӄӌɼɨє

Professor of World Studies and Former Ravenclaw

What I'm thinking:Crap. My brother should be here any second.

Who am I talking to:nobody

The Song I Can't Get Out of My Head

"Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today."

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Avalon took her seat at the Staff table. She looked around anxiously for Nemo, but didn't see him. A partial relief. He had either forgotten or was running late and she could only imagine what he had up his sleeve. He did like to torment her. She let out a loud sigh of deep thought.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

((Ю.Ю.Ѽ -None))  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:12 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
╔═══════════ ═══════════╗
ʄʟσɼεɳcε bɼεɳɖσɳ
╚═══════════ ═══════════╝

User Image User Image User Image

"Hm..." Florence's melodious voice echoed in the empty corridor, taking her time as she reached the door within two long strides. She wasn't really worried about being late. She was just busy setting up Defying Gravity, the choir she created, open to first years and above. She helplessly hoped it would be a success. She opened the door and smashed it close, rubbing the back of her head as she chewed on her bottom lip. The thud was heard across the whole hall. She shrugged and quickly walked to reach the Staff table, "Oops!" she giggled under her breath and sank into a seat, looking around at the teachers with a smile, "Sorry for being late!" her voice sounded easygoing, as if it didn't really matter. Letting her eyes wander to Anya, she forced a smile in her direction and continued humming a soft lullaby. It felt kinda weird being American in a British school, still. But maybe she'll find a plus to it?

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

The type of guy who puts on cyanide perfume

Alex looked up from the note that Rian slipped him once he heard Isis' voice. He had not been able to see her since the school year had let out, and he was not sure if he had even informed her of his wedding. They had only spoken once or twice the year before and he hoped that he would have more of a chance to get to know her this year. She was, after all, his boss. He caught himself before he could stand up and bow to her, it had been months since he had not been forced to be so respectful, and instead sent her a soft smile. "Things were good, how about for you?"

Then asks for kisses on the neck from every boy in the room

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:53 pm
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Rian let out a deep exaggerated sigh at Mira's question. "Yes,last semester was very busy" he said, the energy from him almost draining from him as he simply spoke of it. "Although I cant complain. I love to do it" he laughed.

He brightened up when he saw Isis join them. Because he had been so busy over the summer he was not able to even see Isis.
"Mine was terribly busy" he said looking at his long time sister. They may not be blood related but she would be his sister until the day he died. Nothing could change that.

As he looked at her he noted that she had cut her hair. It was nothing drastic but it was also not a common thing for her to do.
"What did you do to your hair? It looks nice but.." he began. He didnt want to offend her (a hard feat to do but he worried none the less).

User ImageUser Image

(( OOC: Rian has a heavy Irish accent))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:12 pm
User Image
User Image

Love Is Running Into His Arms Colliding
With His Heart And Exploding Into His Soul.

"They were alot quieter then I had hoped for. My little sister is trying to find a job. As for my brother well he decided to take a dive off of his broom during a game. He is hopefully behaving and is resting at home. But I'm glad to hear you're went well, Alex." Isis said smiling at the newest nurse. "You know, you and I did not get much of a chance to talk last year. Maybe if we all make it through this first week of school we can all go out for drinks, my treat." She suggested to Alex. Really she wanted to get to know him. It bothered her that she barley spoke to him last year. Things had been a little crazy though so it wasn't entirerly her fault.

A small chuckle left Isis at Rian's statement about her hair. Reaching up to run thing hands through it to smooth it down, Isis turned a little red."I-I needed a little bit of a change. Besides if you saw Natheris you'd understand that I also did it out of simpathy. Poor thing. He's all torned up about it." Isis said smiling at her long time friend. It had been hard to not even hear from Icarus for months, but she hadn't bothered Rian for fear of being an emotional reck around him. Now seeing the boy who'd been like her little brother since they were young again she already felt like the emotions she'd bottled down were coming back. Taking a moment to calm herself, she closed her eyes briefly before smiling at him again.

User Image User Image User Image User Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:44 pm
User Image

Πεӎȱ Ӄȳґɨε
Muggle Mythology Teacher

ѬMy Cat:Yuna

Ѭ"A man sooner or later discovers that he is the master-gardener of his soul, the director of his life"

Nemo Kyrie walked into the Great Hall a little late to see his youngest sister already sitting at the table. 'Do I embarass her? Of course, I can use that,' he chuckled to himself as he took a seat next to Avalon. It was odd to be the new person at school compared to his sister, it meant she had senority and probablly had to be a bit more mature. "Thanks for waiting for me sis," he laughed as she shot his a death look.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:16 pm
User Image

Head Of Slytherin
αsтяσησмy

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---> {Indiffrent}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari stared at the man that approached her. She was a bit taken back at his knowledge."Excuse me sir, I am Inari Evernight, Head of Slytherin and The Astronomy professor. There for I am aware of the castle's creation. I reside in the astronomy tower. Next time please allow for a proper introduction. Sorry to be coarse but I feel manner's are the basis of a first introduction." She sighed. An improper introduction really did set her off."Does no one use a proper introduction anymore."

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Rechosia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:53 pm
User Image
Professor Ewan Faing
Flying Professor

User Image

Ewan strode confidently into the Great Hall, a smirk fixated on his lips as he weaved among the students on his way to the staff table. He had been pleasantly surprised when the previous flying instructor had returned for the new year and he was asked to stay on as a flying professor for the upper years. He felt that his time here at Hogwarts was not yet over, and so had immediately agreed to return. As he neared the staff table he surveyed the students, pondering the potential that this group held. If the group of first years he had taught the previous semester were any indication, Ewan knew he had a plethera of talent he could utilize in order to shape the great flyers of the next generation.

He approached the staff table, intent on taking up a seat near the end where he could sit and observe. As he walked over, his eyes swept down the table, taking in the faces of his fellow professors. He had met only a few of them in the short time he had been at the school before, and was only somewhat impressed. He certainly hadn't yet come across anyone he felt worthy of his time and attention. All at once his gaze caught on one professor in particular, and his breath caught in his throat. The woman was beautiful, with strawberry blonde hair and delicately striking features and he knew immediately that this was one professor he wouldn't mind getting to know on several levels. He paused midstride, unable for a second to remember what he was doing as he stared at the gorgeous woman who sat by herself at the other end of the table. After a few moments, Ewan came to and tried to regain his composure. That was odd. No woman has ever done this to me before...she certainly is beautiful. She was interesting to him, and he felt a draw to her that he was happy to oblige. His mind was made. He would find out who she was. He replaced the smirk that had temporarily fallen from his face as he made his way to the other end of the table where the woman sat talking to another male professor. As he neared, he faintly made out their conversation to be about the castle. The woman seemed annoyed with the man she was talking to, and made a not-so-subtle hint about the importance of courteous introductions. Ewan's lips curled up into a devious smile. It was like she was purposefully providing the fuel for him to cut in. He stepped up behind her, his robe billowing behind him as he came to a stop. He caught her name. Inari Evernight. So this was the astronomy professor.

"It is a pity. Though I suppose it does take a certain confidence and poise that not everyone possesses to introduce oneself properly without making a bad first impression. I'm Ewan Faing. Slytherin House and upper-year flying professor. Certainly pleased to make your aquaintance." The smirk remained displayed across his face as his eyes glistened playfully while he waited for her reaction.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games