Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:25 pm
User ImageAs the bullets flied Ryuu didn't know what to do I can just sit here and do nothing. That's what happened before to him and she was killed Ryuu thought to himself looking for a weapon and found a handgun in one of the drawers. Surprised to find it well not really considering it was Sirena's house took it and slid outside holding the bag of ice to his head to see what was happening. It turns out it was already over as he saw Nyoki put a bullet in the looters heads.

Taking a deep breath and exhaling said to himself"You got to do what you got to do."  
User Image

Over the radio that Sirena had left on I spoke out. " Wow Naoki! I guess when you let you other side let loose you get murder crazy. "

I began to chuckle on the radio slightly after watching the whole thing unfold before my eye's through the scope of my sniper. " Sirena good to see you and some of your men are still alive, but next time. Use an easier to find signal on these little radio's, will ya."

I began to snipe near by zombies to keep them from getting into the house. I began to speek up. " Word of advice. You guys better get the heck out of dodge because all that gun firing really drew out the Zombies to your location. "

Miss Mizukie Shop Owner

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageOnce again, Koji felt lifeless, still trying to suck in all the reality that's being shove into his throat. All the muzzle flashes and roaring sounds of a gun so close to his face was the only thing in his mind. He leaned on the wall and slid downwards slowly. "How much more.. are we going to kill.. alive or dead.."

No one wanted this, no one ever will.

A few blocks away, a large mob of undead began piling up. The sounds of the guns were unavoidable. It was only a matter of time before they reach Sirena's home.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:34 pm
User Image

I began to take out two and three zombies with one shot. I began to think to myself. Crud there's so many of these things I'm glad I got up to this tall tower and brought up the stair rails. Other wise I'd be having my own problems right now.

" Sirena... Sir you need to leave your current base as of NOW! Sir I'm removing the silencer from my gun so that I'll lessen the heat on you postition. " I began to remove the silencer and shoot again it was so load that it's echoed for 200 km. in all directions. I place the silencer back on, and thought Well that should do the trick.

Miss Mizukie Shop Owner

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:35 pm
User Image "Crap."

Naoki ran quickly to where she had left all her gear and got everything on in a hurry, including the bagpack which she had stuffed with a few medical things and an extra gun from Sirena's room. She picked up her sniper rifle and M9 too, and rushed back to where everyone was, only to find Koji slumped on the floor, his back to the wall. He looked pretty traumatized, and she had an idea why. She dropped down next to him and held his face firmly in her hands.

"This is no time to think about morals," she told him in a firm voice. "There is no right or wrong anymore. There's only live or die." With that, she took the extra gun from her knapsack and pushed it into Koji's hands. "But anything worth dying for is worth killing for," she said, looking around at everyone else who was working so hard to survive.

Naoki stood back up and reached out a hand.

"Let's go."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:42 pm
User ImageKoji felt like he had just woken up from a dream. He looked at Naoki in the eyes and then moved his gaze towards the M9 now on his hand. He was no marksman, but he knew it was better than no weapon at all. Finally standing up, he faced everyone. "Okay! Back to the bus! Take what you need and let's go! Now! Now! Now!"

Koji turned around to see a mob of undead slowly forming in the front gate. He held his wooden sword tight and walked towards the small garden at the front part of the house. There he closed his eyes before sticking his weapon hard into the soil. He then ran back towards the bus. "Let's go pick up that sniping friend of yours and lets get out of here."

Koji's wooden sword, bloody and broken, now stood as a marker in Sirena's home as a sign of strength, adaptation, and courage.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:45 pm
User ImageRyuu was about to ask who that was on the radio but kept quiet since now wasn't the time. He slid the gun he had into his pocket and picked up the shotgun one of the looters had as well as some ammo."Damn it he's doing it again." Ryuu said looking at Koji. Ryuu then seached the cuboards and grabbed a bag a coffee beans and followed behind.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image

I noded and I Shouted. " Alright let's Quote Get the heck out of dodge un quote Already! "

I ran looking for something I could fight with I looked into one of the drakened rooms where none of us had gone and I found some close combat items. A classes samuri style sword, a Bladed Spear, a Pro. Hunting Bow and plenty of arrows, some iron knuckles with swords attacked to the sides, Wicked, and a couple of light shields. Man this girl's got some weird taste in home decor but I'm not complaining.

I grabbed all of it and I ran and woke Kirin up, and gave her the shield.
I ran over the Hana and gave her the Iron knuckles. I gave Susakai the Bow and arrows, while I kept the Bladed spear as my weapon.
I only had the samuri sword and shield left I didn't need either so I gave the little shield to Rikka and I walked over to Koji, and grabbed the gun.
He looked up at me strangely as I gave him the sword.

I then replied. " I think that you'll agree that this is a much better fit for you. "

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:51 pm
User Image Naoki smiled for a second when Koji was handed a new sword before a loud cry reminded her of what she had to do.

"Rikka!" She secured the little shield around the girl's waist. "Now come on, get on my back and hang on tight, please!"

The little girl did as she was told, clinging on to Naoki's neck for dear life. Naoki could feel those tiny hands shaking and could hear the sobbing. Rikka was absolutely terrified and was going in hysterics.

Not being able to aim well with a girl on her back, Naoki depended on the others to clear the way to the bus. Once she clambered inside, she set Rikka safely into one seat and set up a good sniping position from one of the bus's open windows.

"Where's everyone else?" she yelled. "Dammit, hurry up, guys!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:55 pm
User Image

I sniped all of the one closest to the door I almost hit the guy with the white hair with one shot, but it hit a zombie right next to him. " Bulls Eye! "

I began to take out four to five zombies at a time because of how clusted they were becoming. Man these thing are going for where the rickacha's hitting the ground and it's making them easier to hit! Talk about my lucky day. I continued sniping.

Miss Mizukie Shop Owner

Mizukie_Hibachie

Fashionable Shopper

5,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:58 pm
User Image

I ran as quickly as possible and pratically threw myself into the bus. " Come on guys, Hurry up! "  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:03 pm
User ImageRyuu followed close behind smacking the zombies in the head with the butt of the shot gun not wanting to bring more undead. He stepped onto the bus with the shot gun in one hand and a bag of coffee beans in the other. He looked back to see how the others were doing.  

Heart of Madness

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:09 pm
User Image

I began to run ful steam as I'd down with those trouble causing looters, and I found myself quickly on the bus right next to Ryuu. I looked at him caringly and asked. " You ok? I know that wasn't easy with your head injury like it is. " I smiled and blushed while I waited for Him to answer.

However, before he could answer Mizu, Kirin, Mico, Hiatay and the other three shoulders where in the bus the only one we were waiting on was Koji, who was apparently making good use of the samuri sword.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:14 pm
User ImageKoji faced Mizu with a somewhat surprised expression before taking the sword from her. The blade was a bit dusty but still sharp, nothing a bit of maintenance couldnt handle. For the 1st time, he smiled. "Thanks.."

Koji immediately went back to his serious attitude as soon as he saw one of the zombies near him get his head blown off. "Remind me to thank that person later.." He said as he tied a knot around his hip to place the sword on. Making one last check and head count, Koji pointed towards the now crowded gate. "Drive!"  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:20 pm
User Image Naoki grunted as the bus began to move, nearly sending her off her feet. "Jeez, Sirena!" she muttered, inwardly berating her lieutenant who drove like a lunatic. "If these zombies don't kill us, your awesome driving skills will."

She cast a worried glance at Rikka's direction. The child was paralyzed with fear now.

Naoki leaned close to her. "Cover your ears, sweetie."

She made sure the girl did so before going back to her makeshift aiming area and proceeding to shoot the dead guts out of any zombie that came too close.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games