Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:47 pm
Silas went to the door and knocked a few times before slowly making his entry. Si walked in and saw a woman with magnificent beauty so he sat down across from her and waited for an audience with the Kazekage.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:52 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Waving to everyone on their way out, I kneed the drawer with the papers in it. Good thing Ganchou didn't read those papers, I thought. Receiving a signal from Six & the others at the gate that a strange little person had tried to enter, sniffing weird-like at the air, she had felt that the little person needed to be highly researched. "Apologies, Silas. How about Bast..." Pausing as she herself came in to the office, I continued. "There she is now! She'll be your sensei so long as she determines. By the way, Bast... we got a hit on a suspicious person outside the gates. Can you go deal with the problem? The Desert Golem can lead the way to wherever they may go. Silas & San, please make sure that the gates are secure until she gets back: I have a sneaky feeling on the matter, & it doesn't happen to deal with the flowery type."

Turning to Gamakichi, I relayed another order. "Gamakichi, as soon as Howaido has recovered, send him to the Gates to pair up with Silas." Glancing towards Bast, a feeling came over that she already had drawn blood that day. "I think that Bast took care of the situation at the hospital." Stopping to catch some breathing air, I spun around to grab a cookie or two. So much happening at such a tiny length of time!

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:55 pm
"Roger that Kazekage-sama!" Silas ran towards the gates.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:57 pm
Bast saluted and hopped to her feet. There was a spring in her step as she left the Office, and she was humming a happy little song. As soon as her foot hit the sand outside, she was redirected away from the Gates, and as such she exited the Village in an unorthodox direction.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Lady Alraa

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:37 am
Nat tried to hide her smile as she walked up to the Kazekage's office. She knocked on the door. "Natalie Fizron, I just gradutated from the Academy. I was told to come here." She waited for an answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:46 am

Info:
[Myself]

Pulling up my head from the pile of order papers upon the desk, a hand flew up to scritch a bit of hair. "Ah~ Natalie... Fizron... Hmmmm... there you are!" Pulling out a profile from the 'in' pile, a hand went over the braille completely before she had to wait for too long. "Yes, yes, I see. There's a headband for you here, but not too much more at the moment. We're in a pickle currently with invasion factors, so the genin have been trying to help each other out with learning various... things. You don't mind, do you? Everybody has been trying to learn down at the academy or dojo." Slipping a headband out from a drawer, it was lofted gently over the paper-stacked desk to the new genin beyond. "I'll be here for any other questions, Fizron!"

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:19 pm
Gamakichi did not reenter this time it was Gamatatsu,"Uhmm, Kaze... kage....? Howaido said that... if I gave you the message that he was going to be returning his sister to the Mist village soon, he said youd give me a snack?" Gamatatsu was still rather thick as he stated his words slow and focused, it seemed he was having a hard time remembering.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:36 pm
Natalie nodded nervously. "Thank you, Kazekage sir." She spoke respectfully as she tied her headband on to her head, just below the large blue bandana. She started to turn around to exit but stopped and turned back to her leader.

She paused. "Kagekage...who I am supposed to be paired with?"  

Lady Alraa

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:31 pm
Amaya

As I entered the office, I gave a large wave to Mamoru. "Father, hello again. Oh, if you're looking for Lucas, Silas, or Ganchou, they're off in the desert, apparently. I may have gotten Ganchou a little bit drunk... but I'm sure he's different in this universe, right? It's not like the last time, right?" Noticing the Gennin by the door, I gave a smile and said "Hello there!" before turning back to Mamoru. "Anyways, I'm sure they'll be fine. Ganchou mentioned something about a cactus patch before turning off his radio. Know anything 'bout that?"

//Basically, the same sort of desert training as in HV occured, 'cept in the desert, and it involved pyschotic cactus juice. Oh, and Ganchou... bad things happens when he is drunk. Like with Sarus...//  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San nodded and spoke a few quick words before forming a single hand seal and dissapearing in a plume of white smoke.

"Understood. I will advize and protect....."

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:04 pm

Info:
[Myself]

"A... a snack? That sounds like a cop-out, Gamatatsu." Pulling over a couple of cookies for him anyways, I continued. "He might not want to be gone for too long, as the IBD is still out there on the prowl. Anything else?" Letting him think on the matter, I moved on to Natalie.

"Natalie, whomever you'd like. Most of the genin usually have a friend to rely on when the sensei are out, which I believe most are. Lucas may be around if you want to hang with him." Replying to Amaya, "I believe so. Cacti like the red desert from I remember. Ganchou is slightly different, but not so much. Is that bad?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:17 pm
"Whats that mister Kazekage?" He didnt understand the meaning of cop out, as he ate the cookies his brain slightly melted in response. He soon shook it off though and smiled,"Uhmm.... Oh! Mr. Howaido says he plans to meet with the Mizukage to explain any trouble my brother might have caused and try to form some inter village relations. The Mizukage is also a Hatake so the two may have clan matters to discuss now, the Mizukage is said to be in Cloud where Howaido is already building relations so he may kill two birds with one stone... I think thats the phrase..." Gamatatsu arrested himself back to quiet as he ate more cookies in bliss.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:51 pm
My face grew into an evil grin. "I'd hoped so. It seemed sort of hum-drum with our cousin, so I wondered if getting him drunk would have the same effect. Remember in the other dimension, that one time he was drunk? It took both Bast and I to get him to calm down. Maybe it was before you got there... anyways, I wonder if he's better... or worse, in this dimension. Has he been drunk anytime here?" I asked, all the while eyeing the frog's chocolate chip cookies. My hand darted at one of them, in an attempt to grab it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:05 pm
Natalie nodded. "Thank you, Kazekage sir." She stepped back and out of the office, leaving the Kazekage to his business.

Lucas, wasn't it? She thought to herself as she walked down the halls and out of the Kazekage's building.  

Lady Alraa

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:04 pm

Info:
[Myself]

"Kirigakure is currently our only ally... so going won't be a problem in the future," I replied, patting Gamatatsu on the head. "If you're so hungry, why don't you go visit Didrika's world famous Dango Shoppe? I'm sure that they can stuff ya to the max, just like they do to me!" Pausing a moment to continue with Amaya, "I haven't really seen him drunk, thank goodness. Know what sobers the best? A slap to the face! Mythbusters had a recent episode on alcohol cures, yo."

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games