Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:15 am
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San took a step back, doing in slow steps as he spoke to kein explaining what he was about to do. He didnt want to alarm the Uchiha about the jutsu that he was going to do, but he needed to be elsewhere at the same time he was here.

"Kein, i am about to form a jutsu. It will in no way be threatening to you, i just need to send my eyes and ears to the site of trouble. So if you will excuse me...."

After a set of wickedly fast hand seals, a cloak of white goop fell of San...then became San. Not even nodding, the Clone ran out of the door.

"Alright....where was i....."

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:27 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:0000 両 ۞ AC:15900

Kein nodded his head at the young gennin and said," A pleasure to meet you." He then turned his attention back to the man. Kein grinned and said," I would look forward to a meeting of or shinobi. I will take the idea up with mad'am Raikage and see what we can do. I will send a messenger bird to you as soon as I get a chance I would be grateful if you spoke to your Kazekage about this matter as well. As for my true mission well I have already told you. I came to kill the rat and so I have done it. Now my sandy friend I must bid you goodbye. " With that he turned and headed for the academy. Fuyu loved fighting and she was either in the academy or the dojo and she was not here so that left the academy.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:44 am
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

The Satetsu followed the Uchiha, speaking behiend him as he walked with him.

"Its not that simple my friend. There is an investigation....."

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:47 pm
User Image
User Image
Jiongu | Genin | Sunagakure | Puppet User

"All Puppetmasters have String's..."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Akane looked as the two men left, Akane sighed, he guessed it was time to wander for a bit...
[exit]

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"But do they have them in their body?"

Chakra Level :: 270
AC Points :: 450
Ryo :: 両0
"The Personal Army in My Possession..."
User ImageUser Image

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:59 am
User Image
Shiki Narumi

| 250 両 | 750 : AC | 215 : Chakra ((Utsuro Fuuin -20 Chakra)) |
| Illusionist | Utsuro Fuuin | Sazanami | Shunkan no Hagane |
"No one here, eh? Perhaps it's time to again test out my seals?" Shiki said, having returned from his house to rest and eat. He still held in his hands a bowl of ramen which he brought over. Another rather spicy blend to get him in the mood to train. He took out a scroll that held his prized special techniques, he decided it was time to test it out again while no one was there to see it, Shiki was not one to show his secrets unless he truly trusted them. "I would show San-san this though...maybe...I'd like to see the skills that made him a Konin first.".

To start, he opened his scroll. Engraved on it was a the instructions for his ace in the hole, Utsuro Fuuin. It was a seal, something that Shiki happened to have an amazing aptitude for. He studied his own technique carefully as he ate more of his spicy ramen. Utsuro Fuuin, or Blank Seal, was a seal made to operate under certain specs, depending on the user's choice. This seal was what allowed Shiki to obtain a great amount of versatility in battle, allowing him to act as the attacker, the supporter, the defense and any other role one could think of.

Channeling a small amount of his chakra reserves into creating and attaching Utsuro Fuuin onto a tree. He wrote down the kanji for the word "seal", it would serve as the base for his creations. "I wish I could do it without this troublesome writing, it's not possible to do this while in a spar...not that I'd ever try it on something so trivial..." Shiki thought to himself, finishing up the seal with ease. "Alright, there's the base, not much use while it's still in this state, let's fix that~" the young man enjoyed his time alone with his own creation, with no one around he could think much more clearly. This helped him control his chakra and his chakra flow much easier.
[Utsuro Fuuin Learned]

After forming the seal, Shiki kept his finger on it. He began manipulating and morphing the small amount of chakra kept inside it into an explosive form, allowing the seal to release a blast with twice the power of an explosive note. It was without a doubt Shiki's favorite seal program, he loved making big bangs almost as much as he loved ramen, and the young man loved ramen a LOT. "Oh ramen, how crazy you make me~"

Continuing from there, Shiki kept morphing the seal to act to become fairly big explosion. Shiki diverted all of his attention from anything else at this point, to focus into controlling his chakra. He wanted the technique to work just right.

After making the finishing touches on the Utsuro Fuuin. He backed up as far as he could. "I hope no one hears this." Shiki muttered, far enough that most of the shockwave from the blast wouldn't hurt him. Now sure he would be mostly safe, he then let the charge in the seal go off. BOOM! A fairly big explosion with twice the power of an exploding tag blast from the spot where Shiki had placed the seal. It would surely destroy an average-sized area around the tree, but the dojo itself would remain unharmed as it was as far from the building and any person, animal or thing as possible.
[Bakuhatsu - Explosion Learned]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image
"Fear the Rising Storm."

Entering the dojo Tanki drew his blade "Swift Star," as he walked by a dummy he chopped it down with ease. Getting to the next room Tanki looked at all of the training dummies. To finish off his training with stage one of Shigure Souen, Tanki focused the water chakra and made an upward slash creating a wave of water to conceal himself.
Sakamaku No Ame [ Rolling Rain ] [1/1]

"Father, I'll Make You Proud."

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:13 pm
User Image
"Fear the Rising Storm."

Tanki took the Shigure Souen scroll out from his pocket and quickly read over the next techniques on the list. The next technique is a skilled technique. Tanki charged in at the dummy and then dropped his katana only to slice up at the opponent by catching the blade with his back hand.

Tanki quickly rolled onto his back and then back up again sprinting towards another dummy. Quickly in a clockwise spin Tanki swung his blade and let go again, quickly grabbed the blade with his back hand, then swiped the next dummies head clean off.

The next dummy was at 10 'o clock and that was his next objective. Quickly turning on his heels Tanki started running towards his next object. Except this time Tanki ducked and did a low spinning attack, doing the same thing he had done twice before. Letting go of the first hand and quickly grabbing the hilt and taking out the "legs," of the dummy.

Next dummy, 4 'o clock! Getting up on his feet Tanki held the sword at his shoulder with the blade pointing forward. This time he leaped over the dummy and caught the dummy again. By letting go of the blade before putting momentum behind it then grasped the blade with his off hand quickly slicing the dummy in a diagonal slash.

Towards 12 'o clock the largest dummy. Sprinting towards the dummy a flashback of Tanki's father. He remembered his Father telling him to keep his chin up and to keep fighting. Gritting his teeth Tanki whipped around letting go of the blade only to grasp it again and cut the dummy down.

Letting out a loud yell, Tanki fell to his knees and tears started to fall down his face. "Why me, the only shinobi in the whole damned village without a Father and I have no guidance. Why!" Letting his anger guide him, Tanki ran towards the last dummy and slashed upward with his blade and let go. The blade had a very thin coat of chakra surrounding it and the dummy was split into thousands of fibers as the dummy broke from the slash. Tanki was breathing heavily and waited before taking the scroll back out to learn the next technique.

Yarazu No Ame [ Last Minute Rain ] [1/1]
Training [5/5]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:36 pm
User Image
"Fear the Rising Storm."

Putting the Shigure Souen scroll away since it only brought pain. Tanki took out his Tetsu no Ryu scroll. The way of the samurai, the next technique is used to divert enemy attacks. Although it was not one of the techniques Tanki wanted to learn offensive attacks. Except that it wasn't a choice Tanki had. Taking hisw blade in both hands, Tanki flipped his blade and practiced waving his blade around as though he were defending himself and deflecting blades coming at him.

The next few hours were rough but Tanki got the techniques down. A master swordsman would learn about peace and tranquility except this was not the day.

A Decade of Peace [1/1]

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:40 pm
A Massive blast of voice would come over the speakers of the PA

"ALL SHINOBI JOUNIN AND UNDER TO THE GATE! SUNA IS UNDER ATTACK!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image
"Fear the Rising Storm."

Reading the next technique in the scroll Tanki looked up with determination in his eyes. Running towards the next dummy Tanki chopped down with "Swift Star," Taking the dummy down along with some of the floor. Tanki knew he could perform the move except it needed training. Holding the katana up high, Tanki swiftly chopped down repeatedly getting his muscles used to the way of the sword.

Ryūtsuisen [ Dragon Hammer Strike ] [1/1]

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:44 pm
User Image
"Fear the Rising Storm."

Tanki had heard the announcement before except Tanki was still only an academy student. He hadn't even had his headband yet. All he wanted was to train. With a large sigh, Tanki made his way to the gates.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:13 am
User Image
Shiki Narumi

| 250 両 | 750 : AC | 225 : Chakra |
| Illusionist | Utsuro Fuuin | Sazanami | Shunkan no Hagane |
"Oh my, what a dilemma we have here." Shiki thought to himself, unfazed by the loud roar of the speakers. His head was still a bit fuzzy. He had calculated wrong...the bang from his seal was far too strong and he was just a wee bit close, it didn't hurt...much. "Guess I'll take note of how far to stay away from that...while I'm saving the village. Those bastards attacking picked the wrong village!" The young man said as he took three of his kunai, transferring and molding a moderate amount chakra to them while he wrote the word "seal" on each.

"It won't really matter, in the heat of battle people will hopefully think I attached some exploding tags on these." He said as the thought of showing his seals out in the open popped in his head. It didn't matter though, he loved the village above all else, and would gladly do anything to keep it safe.

((''Made'' 3 kunai with C-ranked Utsuro Fuuin. Edit - Explosion))

Desin Slight

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:59 am
User Image
"Fear the Rising Storm."

Tanki enetered the Dojo and walked off to the sword training room.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:09 am
User Image
"Fear the Rising Storm."

Tanki got to the room and took out "Swift Star," then Tanki took out his Tetsu no Ryu scroll. Reading the next technique Tanki ran towards the dummy and pierced the middle with his blade and he knew that wasn't good enough. The technique was used to basically stun the opponent or throw them off balance. All Tanki did was make a clean stab.

Tanki started his breathing exercises and focused on the blade itself. Closing his eyes, Tanki focused on the stance in which he would perform the technique. Tanki started of in a jog then upped his speed with his chakra then thrust out towards the dummy. The blow cut into the dummy but also knocked the stand it was on over. This new technique had been learned.

Ryūtsuisen: Zan [ Dragon Hammer Strike: Tragedy ] [2/2]

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:32 am
User Image
"Fear the Rising Storm."

Tanki was satisfied on how his progress as a swordsman was coming along. Reading the next technique in the Tetsu no Ryu style Tanki focused on the fluidity he would have in his arsenal. Watching his father perform this technique over and over against multiple opponents made Tanki's understanding better.

Tanki walked up to the dummy and slashed down and flicked his wrist back up. The pain in his wrist was unbearable and Tanki let go of his blade and clutched his wrist. "I see why it was such a hard technique to learn." Tanki walked over to the first aid cabinet and wrapped his wrist in a bandage.

Tanki was determined to get this new move down. Tanki quickly slashed down at the dummy and then back up by a quick turn of his wrist. The technique did what it was supposed to do but the cut was sloppy. Tanki started practicing the technique and each time he struck into the dummy his techniques kept on getting more and more precise.

Finally after an hour of training Tanki had mastered the technique that would make his father proud of him.

Turning Swallow Cut [3/3]

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games