Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Ninja Hospital Bunker Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:21 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Chakra Pool: [190/250]
OOC: [250-10-10-20-20=190]
Class: [Taijutsu]
Sub-Class: [Brawler]
Mood: [Content]

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶My Strength Lies in my Soul

Deidrith heard some commotion before hand in the form of explosions and came to check it out. So he decided it was good to take some precaution. He performed the needed seals and summoned up his pests, two to be exact. From there he would put a hair on his pests head and then send him into the building to provide a decent distraction. He put himself at a good vantage point inside to where he could see anything but was nicely hidden. From there he watched as events unfolded before him. His pest walked forward holding water and pretending it was sake, stumbled around and laughed at the Konin. They rushed forward at the bleeding Konin. The first Pest leaped off the back of the first to get some more leverage. They had seen the sand covering the hallways, and it wasn't from outside. So it was probably some sort of trap. So they first pest leaped off the other pest, and would land on top of the Konin. And a 300 pound big red man was quite a scary sight to see flying at you. The other Pest would dive over the sand and roll into the konin. On contact, Diedrith would utter the words for them to explode.

Even a Giant can feel◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:27 pm
User Image
[Character name]: Hitomi Hyuga
[Rank]: Genin
[Chakra pool]: 205
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hitomi saw Deidrith entering the area, it was clear to her that he had spotted their enemy. She would have to help him somehow. She reached into her pack and pulled put three Kunai, once the pests jumped and created a distraction, she stood up and threw them aiming at the Konins vitals. Between the crows, the sake pests and get Kunai it would be unlikely that he could dodge. She then ducked right back down and began to run in her crouched position, using the rubble to stay hidden and out of sight while she moved to a completely different area to hide in case he spotted her previous hiding place and attacked.  

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:38 pm
Reduced to only being able to use 1 handed symbols from Zero's successful attacks, San pulled up the surrounding iron sand over his fallen body in a dome-like fashion. Trapped inside the small but powerful defense, he tried to swat the crows away with his one free hand as two obscenely loud collisions occured one right after the other. They were, of course, Kageru's two massive windmill shuriken, which gouged out long valleys in the dome before lodging themselves within it. The next actions (Pests) significantly dented the top & back side of the dome, loosening the gigantic shuriken to clatter to the rubble filled ground as the two explosions fused the lower parts of the hemispherical iron defense. Overhead, the Hyuuga's kunai clinked threateningly, even as San lost control of his own partially melted dome. This strange being would remain inside the dome, protected, until the threat disappeared or someone figured out how to kill him without being able to physically reach through it. Was there someone here among the 4 shinobi that could do such an action?

Senjutsu Chakra accrued: 1 S+rank, 1 S-rank, 1 A-rank
Jutsu :: Satetsu Shouheki [ Iron Sand Barrier ]
Rank A
The user pulls iron sand around them in a dome fashion, making use of a single handsign to make it harden in place, unfortunately, this means the user cannot move around with it. The barrier is able to withstand up to an S ranked amount of damage in total. (Current damage is estimated at 1/2 S-rank)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:51 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Chakra Pool: [130/250]
OOC: [250-10-10-20-20=190-10-10-20-20=130
Baundo Soeki no Jutsu [ Bouncing Pest Technique ]
Rank B
An adaption of [ Sake Soeki no Jutsu ].
The previously annoying sake pests will become all the more bothersome with this little upgrade. Learning this technique allows the Oni to meld their pests into bouncy spheres of alcohol at any time.
• Chakra is not needed to perform this technique.

Sake Soeki no Jutsu [ Sake Pest Technique ]
Rank D
The Oni will manipulate sake with their chakra to create three clones that are roughly one third [1/3] the height of the original user. These clones aren't particularly strong, and are destroyed in one hit, but they can become quite bothersome in hordes.

Sake-splosion
Rank C
An extension to [ Sake Soeki no Jutsu ].
The Oni will pluck a single strand of hair from their head and place it onto the head of one of their sake pests. The strand of hair from the original is filled with chakra, which will transfer to the pest. On the user's command, the sake pest will explode- a blast three times the size of the pest. The explosion causes impact damage, and can knock someone out, more than anything else.
]
Mood: [Content]

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith nodded in admiration. It was the one thing to keep everything out. He estimated this sand to be quite strong indeed. So he did something else. He moved to the hidden side of the dome. Where the holes were not seen. He made the needed handsigns two more pests appeared. He did the same as last time. Put hairs on their head that would float around into the balls that would become of them. The pests nodded and did something a bit fun. They took a single throwing axe attached tossed it directly on top of the dome. The heaviness of the axes would make a loud thud and dent. From there they ran towards protected side where the man inside could not see.

Deidrith turned the pests into small bouncy balls of sake and they bounced into the melted part of the dome. This would be allowed because the man inside would mostly be looking up for some form of attack. And the balls were liquid so they could seep in through the sand. As soon as they were inside, Deidrith spoke the command. And they exploded inside of the dome. It would be much more condensed in the dome and would provide that much more damage, as well as it was two explosions.

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 5 ] [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song[

Zero walked towards the dome as the explosion went off. He used his sword to deflect any incoming debris away from his body, with deft motions of his weapon, and cleared his head. He figured the target was still centered in the dome. As the explosion died but before the smoke cleared, His sabre in hand he took his second hand onto the weapons hilt as his chakra bled into the weapon. He jumped into the air to add force to his strike and grasped pointed the blade at the center of the dome. Upon impact if his theory was correct he should be able to pierce the dome and into the nins chest. Feeling the blade come to a stop he pull the blade left and right in the hole he made to further injure his target inside the dome. When finished he would pull the blade from the iron and flick blood off his blade taking a few steps back from the dome.

Iki-jisan Seppun [ Breath Taking Kiss ]
Description: Silently bleeding chakra into their weapon, the practitioner prepares to partake in a gruesome impalement. After cutting into the target like a molten knife through liquid butter, the practitioner will give a hard straight kick to ruthlessly "clean" their blade. ( This technique is learned as and traditionally performed as Complex, but chakra is only required to pierce armor. )

Deflection Two
Simple :: B-Rank
In the early stages of an opponent’s Taijutsu or Kenjutsu attack, the user raises his or her blade and alters the course of the incoming attack so that it is rendered useless, allowing for a quick counterattack by the user.

Chakra remaining 3.75 percent)

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:06 pm
Victory Shenanigans Song (link)

Breaking out into song & dance, those still living from the hospital massacre showered our heroes & heroine with gloriously expensive confetti! Inside of the crumbling dome, the thing that was San melted into a puddle of white goop, not normally seen around these parts. Free to tend to wounds & others in the area, the group had received their first dramatic victory... & against a Konin-ranked Sage nonetheless! But where did this enigmatic man-thing appear from, & why? Was it truely our dear beloved Sanshi Satetsu gone mad wild in his dazed insanity? Or could it have been something else entirely?

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:17 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 200/280} {Status: }
User Image

When the kill was confirmed, Kageru immediately stood behind the rest of the little group, not liking being in the spot light at all. His primary concern was Zero anyway, and turning to him he made a face. "You ok...? You did exert a lot more than I did..." he said, looking the Chunin over for any possible wounds.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:18 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

OOC: [Out of Chat]
Mood: [Happy]

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith was smiling the entire congratulations. He helped pick up the hospital of course. He helped out a few people from under the caused rubble and helped to lift and take people where they needed to go as well as get rid of the rubble and help to re-build the hospital. After it was finished he was glistening with sweat, and was sitting by the side awaiting for Hitomi. He had leaned back on the small ridge and let out a yawn and took a large drink of sake.

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:27 pm
User Image
Hitomi smiled at the praise despite the fact that she hadn't done all that much. She did what she could from such a distance regardless. She brushed herself off and began moving people to safety out of the rubble, finding it easier to locate them due to her Byakugan, she found Deidrith afterwards, a light sheen of sweat covering her skin which only managed to make her large chest all the more obvious as it heaved in time with her breaths. "Not bad for five minutes work, huh?" She said, referencing the downfall of the mysterious Konin.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:30 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 5 ] [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song[

"I am fine. Just drained of most of my chakra. I'll need to recover for a while. So i guess im not training any more today. Damn anbu, not showing up"Zero spoke up to the other genin that had come to their aid."Thanks for the help. Not sure we could have ended that too quickly without assistance. On another note anyone got any glass bottles? Might want to collect thaty goop...normal humans dont disolve when you stab them...not even sages..."He refered to the white stuff the "thing" had left behind

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:34 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 200/280} {Status: }
User Image

Kageru merely nodded to Zero before turning to the other two Genin. He stayed quiet with his hands in his pockets.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

OOC: [Out of Chat]
Mood: [Happy]

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith sat up and smiled to Hitomi. "I think we did rather well." He nodded to the other two. "Hey. It was nothing. We all have to stick together." Deidrith downed a his gourd filled with sake and handed it over to the boy. "Name's Deidrith Korkarn Oni by the way."

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:49 pm
User Image
Hitomi turned, her Byakugan still very much active. Nodding first to the boy whom had gotten wasted with her the other night, and then to the one that she didn't know. "Hey no problem. If you ever need help again you can ask us no problem."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:55 pm
User Image

"An oni huh? You dont mind if i use your gourd to collect this muck then?Zero politely took a sip of the sake that was passed and handed the gourd to kageru."I wasnt aware there were hyuga in suna..."

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:01 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 200/305} {Status: }
User Image

Kageru, in turn, took a polite sip before handing it back to Deidrith, nodding in return to Hitomi. "It's good to see both of you again."

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games