Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SentryCub

Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:09 pm
User Image
Kaori Matsumae
XXXXXXXC'mon and set yourself up it's time to Play .
XXXXXXXDeath meets the rest that can't bring their Best ~
XXXXXXXGenin of Konohagakure || Bukijutsu || Raigyo || Chakra Reserves: 200

To think, Kaori's clan had suddenly jumped to the top of the delicate social ladder of Konoha clan political poll, and here she was, fairly non-memorable by skill and female of the Raigyo clan, one of the least respected notorious factions since the dawn of the Land of Tea. Addressed by the head shinobi of Konohagakure as, "Hussy?" she said. Such insults about her behavior was old news unfortunately, both to her and the Raigyo clan.

User Image

Her posture slouched just a little, seemingly those eyes of hers would drift over towards a vacant space. Her brows would knit together, "You're not the first to say that and I doubt you'll be the last," she said half sacastically. It was logical enough to tease her by that calling, "I'll respectfully past on that wager also." she mused, her left hand risen to wave. With a unintrested look on her face she would quickly seek the door frame of the office and take a withdraw.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:32 pm
User Image
Crazy, insane, a little off his rocker. He'd been called all those things before but he never understood why. He could read their faces, they too thought he was a little batty. It must have come off as strange for someone in such a position of power to be so eccentric, but that was just how Kazuya played the game. Always has been; had he been serious the girl would be dead on the floor. A waste of a perfectly good life for no reason, he hadn't been motivated by insanity. It was compassion. At least going this route she could save herself and the thing she wanted to protect the most, her pride. That sounded an awful lot like the "Will of Fire" to him, albeit a bit construed to meet the situation. Protecting the things most important to them, that was Konoha's way. Was she not entitled to prove her determination? If she couldn't then she was probably too weak to be Konoha shinobi anyway, thus he saw her execution as benevolent... a coup de grace from an ally of sorts.

It seems they had taken the bait from his name-calling, a basic tactic. He wanted to rile them up enough so they'd fight with just as much conviction as Shizen would. If they didn't she'd probably slaughter them, she was in a fight for her life after all. People were always at their most dangerous when driven into a corner. He was a little disappointed when Kaori declined the chance, maybe his words had rubbed her the wrong way. "Hmm? Maybe I hit a sore spot." She did say something about being called that before or some nonsense like that. Kazuya scratched his face in confusion as he tuned most of the girl's sarcastic comments out, if she wasn't going to play then she was a subject of little interest. His interest had been caught by Jiko instead, whom although he had the weakest presence of the members there proved to be the most intriguing. "I knew he was the dark horse here, those eyes don't lie." He thought before a cat-like smile perched his lips. "You say some interesting things, kid. Well since our little Kaori didn't want to play, I suppose it's you by default anyway. She didn't even let me finish~" He said, his round eyes becoming sharp for only a brief second. "The participant in this event will be awarded a C-class mission credit. It's a little unorthodox... but so is having a human cockfight in an office." He said before flicking his finger and having the yo-yo return back to his hand. "Well then, Jiko. The choice is yours~" He slid his chair back and then to the left so he could get to the side of his desk. After which he placed his foot on the table and gave it a good shove sending it sliding off to the side of the room. "Can't let it get destroyed this time. My toys are in there~" He said in a moment of insight. He remember the last time something like this happened.

Kazzoh

Codger

SentryCub

Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:07 pm
User Image
Kaori Matsumae

Steps would lead her to the office door frame of the Hokage appointed to Konohagakure. She had to admit a offer like that was quite a treat, now would she just turn it down without collectively assessing the incentive? She may have been abit rash and hasty. Seeing the light on the situation brought the girl to reason and those orbs of hers quickly sought the Hokage. Kaori turned to Shizen. Looking her up and down quickly Kaori couldn't help, but to smile, "Now, now, I might have been abit bent out of shape... But I've never allowed a challenge to slip past me." she said. Allowing her eyes to leave the girl they moved to her right to see the Hokage once more, "I'd love to play, but I just wanna make one thing clear." headband brought around her neck, "If I win..." her digits quickly knotted the cloth behind her neck, "I wish to build a squad of my own. And she's not allowed to leave unless she can bet that her pride can best me." she said. Her weight shifed from one heel to the other, hand on hip, "Are we all okay with the conditions?" she said, those eyes of hers would drift thoughout the room at the few.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:44 pm
___________SHIZEN UCHIHA___________
______THE LION GOD OF UCHIHA______

User Image
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

The words that came from the boy, Jiko made Shizen smile lightly as well. “Hubris. That word isn't quite accurate. My pride isn't in myself and I don't know whether I'm stronger than you or not. I just put my clan first.” Then she paused and listened to the girl and the Hokage speak. The moment the Hokage offered a prize the girl turned around and decided she wanted to fight. Not only that she wanted to form a team with them. Shizen's eyes narrowed briefly as she inspected the girl, then flashed to Jiko quickly where he stood in the shadow of the corner.

“He looks so weak... It would likely be an easy win. I guess I should fight her then?” Her thoughts were dubious. She watched Jiko carefully and though there seemed to be an air of menace about him the boy still seemed so weak and fragile. Her instincts said he wasn't but her eyes refused to believe he was strong. With a small sigh she looked at the Hokage and Kaori and nodded. “I'll fight the girl if she can promise not to hold back... I don't want to win due to pity... I'd rather die.” She looked to Jiko. “I would like to fight you though... After this... There's something...” Her voice trailed off and she looked at him piercingly.

Bowing to the Hokage but still keeping her eyes on Kaori and Jiko, Shizen planned her next moves carefully. She stood up straight and then moved back away from the other two genin and then turned back around and put her hands up and ready to fight. “Let's go...” she said with a whisper quiet voice.

Amythara

Seeker

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Zettai Gao

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:06 pm
Name: Jiko Entatsu
Alias: Transcendence of Fate
Class: Genjutsu
Chakra Pool: 225/225
Bloodline: Sakkakugan "Eyes that Shred Reality"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jiko looked around at the room taking the new situation into account. He decided to hang back, looking around at the situations before casting his call. He did not mind that she took him for gratitude and shrugged his shoulders. The only thing he had to prove was he was willing and could tell once she looked at him she took him lightly. It was the same kind of look all the other genin gave him, except for that girl with purple hair, and the black haired one he waved to. He actually took a few steps forward but placing himself in a strategic manner, his eyes appearing to be those normal yet haunting red eyes. His expression was hidden behind that scraf and he intended to keep it that way "What a pain, first she gets herself into a dangerous situation, then she belittles me. After she takes a bigger risk to fulfill her ideals. All power an no brain." Jiko looked at the purple hair who took his thunder, and stood back though never saying he backed out of this situation "I will not do two on one. It's not fair unless she's an enemy, then I don't care how I win. however I doubt such confident girls want me to get involved...pointless.."

Hearing her suggestion of a new rule, Jiko smiled yet hidden beneath that scarf "Lord Hokage, I will do as you order. However I would like to see how this plays out, it's not everyday you get to see a cat-fight of this nature, with two fine young woman betting everything. Ahh...." Jiko's expression was tastefully hidden, yet his eyes were clearly not kidding around, he wanted to see what they both could do, and will get his wish. No reason to risk exposing yourself, use your enemies strength against him, is what he was taught. This was to make up for his weaker body and even lower state of mind.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:55 pm
User Image
What's this? Had she been too quick to judge? Tsk tsk. They always did say never jump to conclusions. Kazuya raised an eyebrow in interest at how sudden Kaori was in her return back to the office. The kunoichi had stolen the show from Jiko completely, even demanding her own terms after the match. "Oho? Well aren't you a shrewd one? Fair enough. I accept your terms~" Shizen also made her terms as well, wanting two separate fights which didn't bother Kazuya at all. "Granted. However- I'd prefer the second match be done on your own time after all I only have one office~" He said gleefully, he had even slipped in a subliminal voicing of who he thought would win. But they'd have to look into his words for that. Kazuya shifted his eyes towards Jiko in the corner once he heard the catfight remark. He nodded in agreement, even he couldn't resist a good catfight. This "game" was turning out to be really something. "Well, even though it wasn't how I planned it... looks like it'll be fun to see the outcome." He thought.

"Wait before we start-" He interrupted the scene by standing up and walking to the door. It would take around five minuted before he came back in totally different attire, an all black sports coat with a black tie and a poorly drawn mustache over his lips. He looked like a sports announcer. Sitting back in his chair he pulled out what seemed to be a toy microphone from the inside of his suit. "LET'S GET READY TO RUUUMBLEEEE~" He shouted into the toy for ambiance, it was really the signal for the match to start. You couldn't have a title fight without a good announcer after all and he figured he was just as good as any. Of course this act only brought into question whether he was truly insane or not. But he was already so eccentric that it was kind of to be expected.

Kazzoh

Codger

SentryCub

Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:30 am
User Image
Kaori Matsumae

Turning her head for a moment she glanced at the girl, "........" several digits pressed against her lips, "....I'm gonna enjoy this~" she said, smile reaching from ear to ear with her best slasher grin put on. She pushed a few rogue strands of hair from her vision, left after right she was practically strolling towards the Uchiha. Exploding from her positioning she was looking to close the distance between the Shizen and himself. Lowering herself her left hand glid across the office tiles at her feet as she readied herself for action. Marked by the various contractions of muscles. Her torso and hips rotated clockwise, propelling her left fist through a tight, clockwise arc across the front of the body. Directioned into a semi-circular path and her elbow drawn back with a horizontal fist. Knuckles driven forward and the elbow bent, aimed at the left flank of Shizen's cranium the blow would inflict various degrees of pain. Her right hand withdrawn to guard position over her chin and place a defensive front against possible counter attacks. Her feet planted shoulder width apart and toes open at about fourt-five degrees and at full press against the in-motion assault.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:33 pm
XXXxxs σ я є иxxxxк α ɢ є т s υxxXXX
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ↘↘

J U S T I C E is my aid to cleanse the world of C R I M I N A L acts
Life demands the E S S E N C E of justiceXXXXXXXXXX
I shall be the one to D E L I V E R it

J U S T I C E is the element that brings P E A C E to our world

User Image
{xKONOHAx}XX{xGENINx}XX{x250 / 250x}XX

THE JOURNEY OF LIFE ONLY STRETCHES
╬═════════════════════════════════════════╬

Soren slowly walked through the Hokage's building, his eyes scanning the hallway ahead of him. A cheerful grin was spread across his lips, while he annoyingly chewed a piece of bubblegum. Nice place.. the boy thought silently. He was in search of the Hokage so he could receive his forehead protector since he passed the Academy. "Ah, here we are~" he said happily, glancing at the only door that read 'Hokage's Office' at the top. With a gentle tap on the door, Soren grasped the door handle. "Its a new genin, Hokage-sama. I've come to retrieve my headband~" The white haired shinobi let himself in, as he pushed the door open enough to step inside.

With a quick glance around the area, Soren could already tell he stepped in at a bad time. Two female shinobi appeared to be fighting, although it could've been a sparring session. But then again, why would you spar in the Hokages personal office? Frankly, Soren didn't care whether or not the two ninja damaged the Hokage's room. His headband was the only priority at the moment. "Uh, Hokage-sama, whats with the mustache?" was the only thing Soren could say when he spotted the village's top shinobi. He was hardly recognizable. The Hokage's current attire was quite strange at the moment.

╬═════════════════════════════════════════╬
AS FAR AS YOUR WILL TO MOVE FORWARD

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ↘↘

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Amythara

Seeker

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:06 pm

User Image

The fight was underway. Shizen let out a small chuckle at the fool in the corner at his desk. 'He could get us all killed with a smile on his face...' she thought absently. And then there was no time for thoughts. Kaori was moving across the room to the position Shizen had retreated to. She had a moment to be thankful she had backed away before the other girl swing a vicious full body punch for the left side of her head. A punch that would easily have put her down on the ground and that would be the end for her. She needed to use her speed as much as she could here. With two quick steps, one back and and one to the left and then with a quick open hand movement she aimed to shove Kaori's arm away from her which would force the other girl's momentum to swing her around shuld it land and then dropped to the ground leaning back and sweeping her right leg towards the other girl's legs. A simple sweep which would cause the other girl to fall forward should it land. Without waiting to see if she had hit she bounced back up and away a few feet prepared to spring forward should she need to.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:16 pm
User Image
Kaori Matsumae

Shizen was quick. Although the girl distributed the majority of weight towards the toe of each foot, taking the immovable propertries of the element she represented to build the previous held stance. It crumbled. Her aforementioned left fist was evaded, given the parry by Shizen into account. Force exchanged to enable the kunoichi's own downfall, Shizen deployed just as quickly into evasive action to prevent the worse outcome from the inital front. In the instant that Shizen's right foot shifted to leave Kaori's left leg suspended, Shizen's intial manuver was a generic sweep kick. The loss of Kaori's balance would prove a hinderance to previous ploy to take evasive manuver herself. Her torso dipped down on floor level, "..Hmph~" she scoffed, despite her current position. The girl distributed the majority of weight towards the center of each palm to prevent further casualties. As soon as her own right foot left it's post on the ground in the said manuever, her right leg skipped straight back to center her hip and folded horizontally. It would need to reach back just a bit to gain that spring like property and give enough time for Kaori to react immediately. An explosion of energy marked by the various contractions of muscles and tendons throughout her right leg would send her into evasive-like action. Lowering herself just a bit more into the direction honed directly into Shizen's grounded position that began to rethreat from it's course. Kaori would explode from her marker and seek to cut the distance between Shizen and herself. Halved nor further than by a full meter. Her tenketsu effectively activating her body and enabled high speed movement to steak across the floor and shoulder charge the Uchiha. Kaori was prepared to mount Shizen if necessary.

SentryCub

Roisterer

Amythara

Seeker

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:39 pm

User Image

Just as she finished setting herself back from Kaori, Shizen had to react quickly again as the other girl charged forward, body low, with an explosion of energy. The suddenness of the attack left very few open venues of escape and even fewer that Shizen liked. Her mind flashed through all possible moves and then she acted, her body, instead of turning or backing up, went forward to meet the charge. At the exact moment of impact Shizen rotated, using the force of Kaori hitting her to make her spin around the other girl. It deadened the left arm she'd made impact with, limiting her use of it for a while, but she ended up on the other side of Kaori, which she acted upon quickly. With another sudden drop and spin she scissored her legs in between the other girl's, aiming to knock them away from each other. Then using her arms she forced her body to spin around in a flare bring both legs around to kick at Kaori with the heels of both feet and all the force generated from the complete and quick spin on the ground.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:34 am
User Image
Kaori Matsumae

That small sense of satsifaction from the successful blow was short lived. In her hastey manuever, she had overestimated the distance of possible escape routes to have taken. And as a short breath rose and that fruitful chest tightened, the youth sprang forward once more. Kaori distributed majority of her weight towards her torso, both arms bent horizontally and pressed full-on against the tile floor. Shizen would find a great deal of satsifaction from the alteration of Kaori's legs to keep disable evasive tactics and prevent escape. Her nimble digits would soil into the floor of the kage's office, "That wasn't half bad~" each finger open at about fourty-five degrees. Marked by the various contractions of muscles and strength within the girls upper torso, Kaori would prompt her torso to elevate from the floor a bit. Stance remaining balanced and feet spread evenly and gliding across the slick surface of the floor. Her torso and hips rotated clockwise(30 degrees with the hip extended), propelling her lateral through a tight, clockwise arc throughout the center axis of the body. Directioned into a semi-circular rotation of both her left and right femur heads to turn against the flare of leg manuevers by Shizen. Her right and left legs split evenly to rotate and would parry the dual heel drop to the opposite direction. Utilizing the floor and each tile layer her legs and body would wind dance through the room at a fashionable rate of motion. Her breathing would experience a subtle change. Kaori would distance herself and continue her winding dance till Shizen could properly collect herself.

SentryCub

Roisterer

Amythara

Seeker

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:36 pm

User Image

A quick adjustment was needed after the stinging parry Kaori used to stop Shizen's speedy flare. Shizen used the momentum of the spin she had just done to flip herself on to her feet and step back away from the other girl, who had been standing on her hands. Shizen had been shocked by the crafty manoeuvre and filed it away from future use herself. Then as she realized Kaori wasn't going to attack she quickly to stock of the situation. She knew she couldn't outlast the other girl, the only real advantage she had was her speed and that would fail on her quickly enough. She knew that she needed to end the fight soon or Kaori would be walking all over her. She stood looking calmly across the room breathing in deeply as all action ceased for a few heartbeats.

Then Shizen burst into action. She leaned forward letting herself fall momentarily and then pushed off before her face touched the ground and began running face upturned toward Kaori. As she neared the other girl she brought her hands down to the ground and swung her legs around again, but instead of flaring them she took a page fro Kaori's book and began to attack with them. Her first strike was a swift low kick with her right leg, she then followed up with a basic axe kick form the left almost at the same instant. She allowed the momentum of the low kick to spin her around and used it to perform a third kick, a roundhouse at about mid height (around the hips) with all her force behind it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:29 pm
User Image
Kaori Matsumae

Her left arm would reach in an arc over her head in the direction of motion. Kaori settled a good three meters from her adversary and resumed that rather rigid fighting stance, right hand turned in fourty-five degrees just slightly and hands positioned on the center light of her figure. Her forward hand, the right, inched just a bit further across the tiles towards Shizen but hardly any distance was eliminated between the two, her inital thought process was to gain the exact action Shizen would take next than proceed. To put a bit more thought into the possibilites, "All right, brace yourself~" she said after Kaori aquired Shizen's next tactical pursuit against her. Once more. The girl sprang into action, stance remaining balanced and legs spread evenly and both hands gliding across the slick surface of the floor towards Shizen's mirror front. Her right arm taken from her inital manuver and positioned horizontally; elbow guard at the center of her breast and forearm protecting her face. Their bodies would seemingly connect with subtle shifts of air halving the difference in both her and Shizen's velocity of motion. Because of the difference in height, Kaori would momentarily protect her upper torso from the low kick.

In-collision of the assualt she would meet a lack of balance from the leg strength of Shizen's kick and a brief numbness from her low kick. Her tenketsu effectively activating her body and enable her left arm to bear the strain of the majority of weight placed on it alone. Her torso and hips would rotate counter clockwise(with the hip flexed 50 degrees), her abdomin would tighten and enable her left and right legs for a lateral rotation. Her right legs femur head would manuver into Shizen's left hip, immediately thrusting the femur head of the bone against the girls hip excessively. Seeing a valuable moment to seize, Kaori would withdraw her left leg from the air and fold it horizontally and cross into a triangular frontier over the hind of the right thigh. Her center axis would direction into and intercept the third kick from Shizen, and enable Kaori's horizontal left foot to touch down on Shizen's roundhouse and block her bodies path of rotation. Her right hand joint with her left to set complete balance between both arms, "And, now..." she said. Her tenketsu effectively used to heave her weight from the ground-up, her body would elevate a distance into the air above Shizen. In her hastey aerial manuever, "Hana style~" in-flight, her furtherest leg would fold to the rear. As quickly as it had been prepared her leg went streaking across her body to kick Shizen's celiac plexus(center torso cavity), "Lily!" she exclaimed with a slasher grin.

SentryCub

Roisterer

Amythara

Seeker

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:01 pm

User Image

With a swift move Shizen lowered herself closer to the ground changing the place where Kaori's devastating kick landed from her celiac plexus to a lower spot on her stomach. From there she relaxed her body just as the kick landed which cause her to take the shape of the kick folding her in half. Her hands came up from under her directly for Kaori's face and her legs folded down from the top in a double axe kick, both moves had all the force of Kaori's kick behind them. Shizen would never know if they connected because her plan had a severe draw back. As her legs and arms flared down for their targets hopefully striking with a great deal force, Shizen tumbled to the ground dazed and winded. She rolled over onto her hands and knees trying to gather breath while taking a low stance on her hands and knees and keeping her eyes on the other girl. She was prepared to dodge if need be but she also knew she was running out of steam fast and that last kick had not helped matters any. She crouched huff deeply trying to get air passed her winded chest. “Kuso...” She murmured.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games