Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:27 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxAllxxxxxxMYxxxLIFE,xxxIxxxWAITED FOR THExxxRIGHTxxxMOMENT...
xxxxxxx███ █⋮
To let you know I don't Wanna let you go.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU
★★★ ( I refuse to waste one more second... )
xxxxxxxxx Without you...

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

Tsukino sat down alongside Noctis as the waiter came over to them. She already knew what she wanted, as she always did when entering a resturant. "I'll have the miso pork ramen, please." She said with a smile. The waiter asked if she was the Hokage's girlfriend, causing her to laugh. "No, we're just good friends." She said with a wink to Noctis.

"When You make love to me....Know that love has nothing to do with it."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:32 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis sat with Tsukino and waited for the waiter when he arrived and asked if Tsukino was his girlfriend. He sort of face palmed maybe it was a bad idea to come out of his office. But before he could answer Tsukino did it for him. Saying they were only friends, he caught her wink but he only smiled thankfully back. The waiter then asked the Hokage what he would like."I'll take the spicy shrimp ramen." The waiter nodded and headed off to deliver their orders. Noctis then turned to look at Tsukino."So, how did your training go?"

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:43 pm
xxxxxxx███ █⋮

xxxxxxxxx Without you...

User Image

Tsukino smiled when he asked about he training. It had been a while since her training had been completed so it was still fresh in her mind. "It was nothing spectacular, just alot of tests. The fire lord made me do a underwater excercise where my entire body was bound by rope, I learned more spiritual awareness through the monks, and fought against the current five guardians." She said with a sigh as the food was placed in front of them. Tsukino smiled as she broke her chopsticks apart and began eating. It was delicious just like she remembered.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:31 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

Noctis listened to her as she spoke he then received the info about the fight from his clone. After receiving all the info he continued listening to Tsukino. It seemed she did learn some thing from the monks after all. Though it might not have been physical training or with jutsu. But training your spiritual side is just as important. That was something his sensei, the old Hokage told him."Thats sound intersting, maybe I'll go and do some training with the monks." He said jokingly as leaving the village to go train would be a complete disaster. As the food was delivered Noctis thanked the server and broke his chopsticks and slowly began to eat. Blowing on the hot ramen and instantly cooling it to the perfect temperature.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:22 pm
xxxxxxx███ █⋮

xxxxxxxxx Without you...

User Image

Tsukino laughed as he spoke about the monks."I'd be careful with that, they may be peaceful but their training methods brutal." She said, remembering her time with them. It was well worth it in the end though. Tsukino slurped down some more of her noodles and a piece of pork. It was so delicious! She would eat ramen every day if she wasn't worried about gaining weight. Tsukino moved her bangs from her face as she looked to Noctis. "So, does the handsome kage have a girlfriend, or a crush I should know about?" She said with a playful smile.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:43 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis chuckled a bit as he ate his noodles."I'm sure I could handle it."He said confidently. His spicy shrimp ramen was quite good, if he could only take the time to eat this more often. But the village needed him so he would have to sacrfice one of life's simple pleasures...ramen. Noctis stopped when Tsukino asked about a girlfriend or crush. He then continued to eat the ramen."No, nothing like that...though I do have two children." Noctis mentioned he had children but didn't mention that they had a mother. So she must not be around, though it appeared that it was something that Noctis was not keen on speaking about.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Shintokyo

Blessed Genius

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

чuкo Tαnαкα

[Male] [Genin] [Chakra 275] [Musician/Ninjutsu]

▂▂" We're all just singular notes within this sad, sorrowful song."▂▂

Yuko had been strolling back from his mission, having just dropped off the Injured Civilians to the hospital. He'd been searching the village for Ichi or shikatsu, to make sure they were okay after the ordeal. During all the chaos he had lost them and now feared they might not have made it back.

He walked into the Ramen shop, noticing the Hokage, as well as a beautiful woman, he had never seen before. He quickly froze up, not expecting the Hokage to be in such a casual place - yet it would be useful if he had the chance to quickly question him.

" H-Hokage? Sorry for interrupting.. But have you heard news from Yuki, yet? " he said, nervously fixing his scarf, as his skin turned a very pale colour.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:38 pm
xxxxxxx███ █⋮

xxxxxxxxx Without you...

User Image

It was like someone had just struck her across the face, bringing her back into reality. Maybe it was foolish of her to think that Noctis would be completely single, but it would be far fetched to think he already had to children at his age. The two of them were only a year or 2 apart, if that. Either way it was too young to be having children, and with whom? Tsukino choked a little on her pork as she tried to swallow. Quickly she reached for her water and began drinking as a young genin showed up. He asked about the situation in Yukigakure.It was odd for a genin to try to intertwine themselves with government affairs.Tsukino was so focused on the situation with Noctis that she sent a quick smile to the boy before speaking. "With whom, If you don't mind me asking?" She said hoping her answer would be legitimate.

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:51 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis using his peripheral could tell that the news struck her. It wasn't surprising that she reacted like that. He was fairly young and with two kids. But he really had no regrets about it he cared deeply for his children. When Tsukino asked who was the mother of the children Noctis was thinking about if he wanted to talk about it or not. Then a genin came in and was asking about the situation in Yuki. He was one of the ones he sent to Yuki, since he was back that must mean that the mission was at least some success. He then looked back at Tsukino."She...I should get back to my office."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

чuкo Tαnαкα

[Male] [Genin] [Chakra 275] [Musician/Ninjutsu]

▂▂" We're all just singular notes within this sad, sorrowful song."▂▂

Yuko nodded, leaving the two alone once again. He would see the Hokage in his office..

[Exited to Hokage's office. ]  

Shintokyo

Blessed Genius

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:51 pm
xxxxxxx███ █⋮

xxxxxxxxx Without you...

User Image

Not what she wanted, but it was definitely what she expected. Most men who had kids at this age would not wanna give out that kind of information, but she was determined to get it since she wanted Noctis to trust her. She was good with kids but never did she think of having any of her own. The blonde mentally scanned her memories for a girl that was interested in Noctis when they were at the exams. None came to mind, except for herself. A sigh escaped her mouth as she watched him get up and head back to the office alongside the young genin. Tsukino quickly placed a tip for the waiter before dashing out behind them. "Wait up!"

(Exited to Kage's office)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:54 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis left money for the meal on the table and headed off towards his office. Not hearing Tsukino's call for him to wait up for her.

[Exit]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Invisible Embers

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
Konoha AC: 0 Ryo: 0
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

With a little break in order, Jess found herself at the ramen shop for a little snack. Heading inside, a waiter greeted her and took her to a seat. Handing her a menu, he left to give Jess a few minutes to look over the menu. Looking it over, Jess not only scanned what there was for food, but what the prices were as well. She didn't exactly have tons of money, so she needed to be careful with where she spent it. A few moments later, the waiter came back and asked her what she wanted. Giving her order, the waiter disappeared into the kitchen. While she waited, Jess looked around, but didn't really notice anyone she knew. After a little bit of time, her food finally came out and she started to eat it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Genin
Bukijutsu Brawler Chakra: 320/320
Jutsu/Technique Used:
OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:06 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis entered the ramen restaurant, they had expanded a bit so it wasn't so small as before. The owner noticed him and walked over."Hokage-sama welcome back, at this hour I imagine you want your reserved table?" Noctis nodded."Two others will be joining me..." The owner nodded and lead Noctis to his booth it was quite private just the way Noctis liked. Now he had to wait for those two to come.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:16 am

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:8000 |-| 2300

User Image

Shikatsu walked into the restaurant and looked around. It was bigger than the last time he stopped by here. He looked around and saw Noctis being led to a both and followed. He caught up to him and decided to ask something while he could. "Lord Hokage, is there something between you and Jae?" He asked trying to use his tittle. He wanted to ask before she could join them.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games