Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Housing Facility: Apartments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:33 pm
User Image

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka
| Konohagakure | The Crimson Blade | Ninjutsu Class | Chuunin | Bloodline/Tamer Class |

User Image

+-------------------+

A woman walked up to the apartments, her heel wedges making a soft clonk noise as she walked, it creating a deadly echo down the halls and walk ways of the living district. The crimson blade going down the hall to her own layer. Her deadly blades on her headband tied around her waist. Her crimson hues glowing evilly and her demonic smile devilish in all lights. Her look was cute but strike fear in the hearts of others as she pasted in fright of getting slashed in half by her. The woman was deadly in her own way, make her mad and one would regret it in an instant. Stopping she kept looking forward, a pause, the wind blew from behind her a chill to her back making the purple locks of her hair go forward not far past her cheek-bones. Breathing in the scents of people around. Glancing slyly back she turned towards the door before her opening it. A dark room lay ahead as she walked into it entering the mysterious place that was behind the walls. Looking in the dimmed light as she closed the door she looked up seeing the massive wolf, ten feet fall when on all fours and fangs bigger than her head and thicker than her thin waist. Her crimson hues glowing in the darkness as she spoke. "Steel," The woman spoke in an equally petrifying voice. "How are they?" The massive black wolf looked at the woman with his bight deep blue eyes speaking back to her in deep howl. "Eclipse Night, . . . they are fine. Asleep do you wish to see?" Eclipse nodded to the wolf. Steeping forward to something any other person would run from, the wolf although as her greatly trusted partner. Going past him she looked into the black crib, smiling all her hardness and demoniacal washed away, her face filled with joy and love looking at her two sleeping babies. Her crimson hues became soft against the look of pure peace. They, are absolutely perfect. My darlings. Putting her hands on the edge of the bed she kept smiling at them, they had become her life, and they needed her. In some ways, she needed them more. "My precious babies."

+-------------------+

"Why do you look so scared? I'm only here to kill you!"

User Image

User Image

AC: 7,850
Chakra Count: 460/460
Ryo: 5,100

○•Battle Theme•○

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:50 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 505/505 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:13000 ▪ Ryo:3800

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis got to the apartment and opened the door, no doubt they knew he was there already. He walked into the room where Eclipse and Steel were. A cold wind blew him behind him into the room."I came to see them before I go."he whispered lightly to eclipse. He walked over to her and looked into the crib seeing the babies. He saw some eye movement as one of them began to awake. She opened her eyes and looked around, her eyes locking on Noctis. And his to hers, she reached out to him and Noctis picked her up. Though the boy was still asleep he held the girl who seemed to snuggle against him despite his cold disposition. It made him smile a bit, as he looked at eclispe and steel he walked into another room. He took a seat on a chair with his daughter in his hands. Her hair had grown pretty long, it looked messy on her head. He raised his hand and brushed the hair with his fingers. He then lightly rubbed his finger against her cheek causing her to giggle and look at him with a smile. Suddenly she grabbed his finger and held onto it. Noctis looked down at her as she did this. She held his finger with both her hands. He held her close to him he knew that he had to be a better father to them when he got back. He had let them be with that scum uchiha too long, They would know their true clan. While Noctis was thinking he didn't notice that his daughter had fallen back to sleep in his hands. He quietly stood and took her back to the crib placing her down."Eclipse...can I talk to you?"

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:47 pm
User Image

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka
| Konohagakure | The Crimson Blade | Ninjutsu Class | Chuunin | Bloodline/Tamer Class |

User Image

+-------------------+

Eclipse looked over at Noctis with Hadely, seeing him actually make a connection with the little bundle made her feel warm inside. This felt right, not how she felt when Reiko was with them, always choosing Bryce over poor Hadely. Hadely. . . .Eclipse didn't like the name in particular but it was her daughters name in all. I would've picked something more suited for her, but alas, The kunochi's thoughts were cut off when she heard Noctis speak. Looking up at him she approached speaking quietly. "Yes?" She asked, trying to clear the warmness in her voice from seeing them. The woman tried not to get to close or fall for him, their accident wasn't based on love but more of just getting caught up in the moment, a moment that only happened once, and resulted in those two gifts. Night already well paced herself for Noctis to not get emotionally attached to her, due to him not really having any true feelings towards her in general other than what they once were; good friends, and what they did tied them down to each other. Well, tied her down to the kids. If the time ever came Eclipse would understand if Noctis came to love another, he was never hers to have. But if he was willing she would stand by his side for the sake of the children.

+-------------------+

User Image

User Image

○•Battle Theme•○

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:51 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 505/505 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:13000 ▪ Ryo:3800

Noctis lead Eclipse to another room and then stopped."I don't like their first names at all, I think they should be changed."He told her straight out, he did dislike the names. Names were something you kept forever, they also helped identify who you were. Since the children were still young their names could be changed without any effect to them.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:13 pm
User Image

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

User Image

+-------------------+

Eclipse walked into a different room with Noctis, her deadly demonic disposition coming back in a heartbeat. Hearing Noctis speak of changing the names of the children she nodded slowly closing her eyes, she had had a few names in mind if she ever came upon the subject. "Yes, first with our daughter actually. . . ." Eclipse paused for a moment. She had a whole list in mine. Turning to a table in the room that had a compartment underneath she walked over opening the compartment, a list of girl names she had written during her pregnancy if she were to ever have a girl. "I made this when I was expecting. . . tell me what you think." Turning back to Noctis she handed it to him continuing. "I also have one for him. . . if you don't like any of them just let me know."

Ai --love
Aika --love song
Akemi --bright beauty
Amaya --night rain
Ayame --iris flower
Hana --flower
Kasumi --mist
Katsumi --victorious beauty
Kiyomi --pure beauty
Sango --coral
Sayuri --lily
Yuki --snow
Yukiko --rare

Looking down at the short list in his hand Eclipse started thinking of the list of boy names she had if the possibility arouse that she were to have a boy.

+-------------------+

User Image

User Image

○•Battle Theme•○

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:44 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis held the list in his hands, his eyes scanning through the names for the one that would be perfect for his daughter. When he saw Yuki, he thought it was good but then it was something too common. He then saw yukiko and liked it alot."I think Yukiko would be good for her."Now they had to think about a name for the boy.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:38 pm
User Image

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

User Image

+-------------------+

Eclipse smiled slyly as he picked Yukiko. She had liked that one also, their daughter was rare. Now for the boy. "Anything you have in mind?" The woman asked him when Steel poked his muzzle through the door. "If I may, put a name out in the open. Kisuke." Steel paused for a moment, the room had grown silent. Eclipse pondered the thought of the name, it had a nice ring to it. Looking to Noctis she spoke. "What do you think?"

+-------------------+

User Image

User Image

○•Battle Theme•○

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:53 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis shook his head when she asked if he had anything for the boy he shook his head. When she gave an idea for the name he did like it."I like it, i think it will be a good name for him. Much better than Bryce."

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:37 pm

The Hitomi clone patrolled around the housing area of the village before moving on to the next area.

/ Patrol the Village underway

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:48 pm
User Image

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

User Image

+-------------------+

Eclipse nodded coolly to Noctis agreeing on the name Steel put out. "Then their Yukiko and Kisuke. .. . . . . . ..." The names were much better, cracking a small grin at the very edges of her mouth Eclipse looked at . .. . Noctis. . . .whatever he was to her. "Don't you have to leave for the Exams? We'll see you when you get back. . . . get going Noctis." Night stated, not knowing how to really tell him goodbye, they weren't dating nor were they married. So it made things awkward. None the less he should have been gone long ago.

+-------------------+

User Image

User Image

○•Battle Theme•○

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:14 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 810/810 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:13000 ▪ Ryo:3300

Noctis liked the name as well, and the first time in a very long time he smile happily."Yes, I do...I just want to tell you I-"His response was cut short as Noctis vanished with a pop of white smoke. He wasn't a clone Night would know that for sure. He was being reversed summoned.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:38 pm
x_ HitomiKuramaxxxXxXxxxxxXxx From Dehumanization to Arms Production, ♦♦♦
XX- - - - - - - - - - - - -XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX--- To hasten this nation towards its destruction.
Chakra :: 635 / 635 ▌Jounin ▌Konoha

User Image
User Image

Having been on her way to the dojo, Hitomi knew that she first needed to do something very important. The girl was relieved that she was now at last worthy of weilding the weapon she had kept with her for so long, unable to be drawn or used. After drawing out her keys, unlocking her apartment door, and dropping some groceries she had done on her way here, Hitomi entered her room and opened her closet. Feeling around the floorboards for a bit, the girl felt the hollowness of a certain floorboard and pried it out. There, in the darkness of the closet, layed an ink black fabric. Almost with reverence, Hitomi slowly took out the fabric that enveloped the weapon before placing the floorboard back where it belonged. She then got up to sit on the edge of her bed and slowly pulled away the dark fabric, revealing an ornate, ancient scabbard, and a sword sheathed inside. The sword's hilt was incredibly ornate, as if each single piece of fiber was carefully handmade, but Hitomi knew better. After snapping out of her daze, the girl tied the sword and attached it to her left hip along with her other sword, Museigen. With a lingering gaze to the black fabric, the girl went out, locked her door, and headed to the dojo, now finally armed with the ancient sword, Kura Yama Tsumi no Kami.
[/exit]

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
- - - - - - - - - -
" Reject the system dictating the norms !! "

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:21 am
User Image

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

User Image

+-------------------+

Eclipse sighed as Noctis poofed away leaving her alone with the kids and Steel, her thoughts going to what he was going to say. The dark woman guessed one thing but shook her head. "He would never say that to me. . . I am only merely a woman who...." Looking over at Yukiko and Kisuke. Her face softened as she sat in her chair next to them rocking back and forth, closing her crimson eyes humming a soft lullaby. It may have been an affair and it may have been a mistake. But their outcome was the greatest thing to ever happen in Eclipse's life. I wouldn't trade this for the world. . .

+-------------------+

User Image

User Image

○•Battle Theme•○

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:20 pm
User Image

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

User Image

+-------------------+

Eclipse sighed getting board. It had been a long day and it was about time she toke the kids out for a stroll. Rising to her feet from her chair holding both Yukiko and Kisuke in her arms she beckoned Steel over to open the door, the large wolf did so and the women stepped out for the first time within weeks. She hadn't had heard a word from the outside world and it was about time she granted her 'father' a visit showing him the grand-kids. Hopping up onto the back of her wolf the little group trotted off towards the office.

[[//exits to Hokage's office]]

+-------------------+

User Image

User Image

○•Battle Theme•○

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:51 pm
User Imagex IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘
xxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konoha Konohaxxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu
xxxxxxxx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konoha Konohaxxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae moved through the hall that was clearly not her habituation and paused, sighing. She stood before Eclipse's door. She knew who the woman was now and knew how she was tied into Noctis. Clutching the Yukata tightly to her chest she bent over slightly as if to set the Yukata before Eclipse's door. Noctis had given this to her but she couldn't except it, she wasn't supposed to accept it. Even as some twisted sort of apology gift. Hugging herself, Jae clutched the Yukata to her tightly. She couldn't leave it here. Letting out a short sigh she stood and headed back to her apartment, Yukata in her arms. Once she was 'home' she closed the door behind her, not even bothering to lock it. If someone came into her room with the intent to harm her or steal from her they would find nothing worth anything and she would either fight back or accept her fate easily. You died anyway.

Jae set the Yukata on the right side of her huge bed. Her apartment was small. The living room, kitchen and entrance were all within eyesight of one another. You could stand at any point in either 'room' and move left or right and end up in the other. Her room was off to the right. It was roughly the size of the living room, a little bigger and all she had inside of it was a dresser, lilac curtains a huge bed. Her bathroom was across the 'hall' from her room. Small but comfortable. She didn't need much and was happy to have her own place at all. After taking the time to shower and inspect her injuries Jae returned to her room, looking a little more serene and calm. She was dressed in a simple, light bed gown. It was always warm in Konoha, night or day. She needed to sleep in light clothing or else she would sweat the entire nigh and wake up sticky. It was a little skimpy to her but it wasn't like she had night time visitors.

Jumping onto her bed, she laid out, the the left side of where she had laid the Yukata. She laid on her belly, her face practically buried in her down mattress. This bed was way too big for her but it was a gift from a friend. She laid there, turning her face to look at the Yukata; arms at her sides. Slowly she moved one hand to trace the edge of the Yukata's sleeve with a cautious touch. She recoiled her fingers just as quickly, grabbing a pillow and placing it over her head, as if that would hide her. "Sorry Jae". She wasn't sure if that was what she had heard but she could have sworn he had said that to her on her way out. Of course this was Noctis she was talking about. Getting an apology out of him was very difficult to do. She squirmed, flailing her legs up and down before settling down. She came out from hiding, laying her head on the pillow. Still staring at the Yukata, she became mesmerized with the design and as she drifted off into sleep she thought of her mom and dad. She missed them terribly which was probably the reason why she had dreamt of them in such a long time.
"Idiot..." She muttered, thinking of Noctis before officially slipping into an unconscious state.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games