Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Serec Fields Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:04 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 3,100|-| 2,900

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse jumped off of Steel landing beside the wolf as she watched the others, everything by her point of view was fairly under control. But a little bit more help would always be needed. Telling Steel to stay the wolf nodded and Eclipse stepped forward. Seeing that Reiko was already pounding on what seemed to be Jack. Damn, kids kept me this late? Letting out a sigh her chakra began to course through her body.

((00c: Sorry i'm late >. < School work allows me to only do so much on gaia now days.))

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:51 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae had been occupied skewering another set of creatures that had come at her after witnessing the slaughter of their comrades. She had been so occupied that she only 'felt' that she was in immediate danger. Her senses reeled, telling her to turn and act quickly. Jae used what little physically force she had to push back her attackers and turned her body to face what was coming toward her. It was a high powered stream of something, something she did not want to get hit by. Apparently Jack had taken notice that she was egging him on. Her eyes widened slightly and despite not ever having encountered this type of jutsu before Jae was already getting ready to put up a defense, at least that was before a familiar person get between her and what was coming toward her. Noctis? Jae recognized him immediately. After all. She had talked more with him than anyone this year beside the Hokage. He set up the defense for her meeting the assault with a barrage of snow that took the shape of a dragon. As snow dragon and the stream of liquid collided steam was produced, Jae figuring that the liquid had to have been hot in order to do that. Her Suiton jutsu would have only been able to do so much. She felt a wave of gratitude wash over her for Noctis had followed through but it was short lived. She was stubborn and would not admit to her weakness. "Oooooh, Sunbae to the rescue. Tch." Her voice was overly sweet and sarcastic, Jae making it more than clear she was being so.

Being the troublemaker that she was, she looked past Noctis and up at Jack, the person who was their target. She scoffed at him and stuck her tongue out, taunting him with her childish words.
"You missed." She stated, grinning impishly. It was not the smartest thing to do but it was her version of psychological warfare. Unless this Jack had the same personality she did he would reach his limit eventually and snap. Jae jumped back a few feet the instant she caught that Reiko was on the move. She did not want to be anywhere near the fight in case it got out of the control. There were too many Shinobi here. Even if Jack was strong, he would need to pin them all down at once if he even wanted a shot at winning this fight.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:28 am

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Chunin |-|Chakra Reserves- 305/305 |-|AC:4900 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu sighed at the pumpkin creatures that were attacking them. He did saw a few of them coming in his direction and did a few hand signs. He held his hand up to his mouth and did Housenka no Jutsu (Mythical Fire Flower Technique) And shot multiple fire balls at them. He managed to hit 5 of them and set them ablaze. After that he drew his Wakizashi and prepared for the fight. (Ooc: Sorry I am late. College is a bkit hard.)

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:22 pm
Ignoring the jibes thrown at him, Jack watched the silly ninja run circles around him. Although to the average ninja, the speed might have been impressive, however Jack was highly skilled and kept up with the speedy Shinobi. It was for that reason that he was able to see the kick being sent towards his body. However, it was just as the shinobi was about to strike that the Heavens let loose a mighty roar and the Earth began to quake at Jacks very presence. Surely this was a sign that his mission was welcomed by the God's. Otherwise, the quake would not have caused him to slip and fall, just as the kick was about to impact. Twisting with the fall, Jack lashed out with his scythe towards Reiko's supporting leg, the blade angled to penetrate the upper to mid thigh from the inside.

(ooc: Rule 2 of Genjutsu: If they believe it to be real and it affects them such, they can use it to their advantage just as well as it may hamper them.)  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:01 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu looked up and saw that Reiko was fighting jack. He could handle himself and if he tried to help, he would probably try and stop me. For now he was down here for support be a rank below him.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:29 pm

User Image
Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 450

Reiko hadn't expected the attack to work. In fact, he was betting on its failure. As usual Reiko made the Sheep invite the Wolf into its den. For some reason Jack seemed to fall of balance and teeter backwards, using the opportunity to throw a stab at him with his Scythe. The more the boy fought the more Reiko learned about him and they more Reiko learned the smaller this Rouges chances of winning became. Reiko saw the kids movement almost before he himself knew what he was going to do, credit for that going to the Sharingan. With a simple pivot and throwing his weight to the side Reiko made it so the blow would glance off the armor he wore to cover his thigh on its side. While doing so he exhaled Violently, producing Flames heading towards Jack at point blank range. Reiko's flames were...intense. Fueled by the collective anger and hate he had found during his life they burned long and bright

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:12 pm
»»H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 340|460

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

{ Hello, My Name is Insanity. }
User Image

User Image

User Image

H
itomi's eyes widened as she analyzed Jack's movements with tension. 'T-the genjutsu...I see...' her thoughts were as quick and fleeting as the shinobis' movements, her eyes darting back and forth until they grew unfocused, a sign that Hitomi was trying to collect herself and think of a plan. 'This connection is all that I have over that creep. I have to give it my all.' She focused her unwavering gaze on Jack and weaved hand signs. "Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death." The genjutsu itself formed a thick tree of the densest wood her mind could create and she watched as it sprung up behind Jack. She then made the branches shoot out and attempt to tightly wrap around him, almost gluing him to the tree so he wouldn't escape the fire jutsu.

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:54 am
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis sighed at Jae."Normal people would thank me for helping them."He muttered mostly to himself. He was looking for an opening to go in and attack Jack.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:19 pm
Jack, hit the ground and rolled backwards to his knees., Standing up, the rogue was prepared to attack Reiko as soon as he finished his spin. Unfortunately for him, a tree grew from the ground and wrapped it's branches around him. Suspiciously, despite the ground quaking the tree stood still. Before Jack could ponder the strangeness of the situation, Reiko let loose a torrent of flames towards him. "Ha ha ha,scary, scary, no flames, no flames!" he laughed as the fires made their way to him. Jack was still smiling as the flames enveloped his body. Within the flames, the outline of his body began breaking apart and fading away. A large permeating smell of burnt pumpkins came from the area that Jack once stood at. When the flames died down, all that remained were chunks of blackened pumpkins. A large pumpkin came out from the cavern that had been opened when the seal was removed. A face began forming about the front of it. "Ushishishi, Did you really think it would be that easy to find me? I knew you were coming for quite some time. Perhaps you should try searching elsewhere, if you're even capable of finding me. Good luck kids!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:56 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu was pissed now. He threw a kunai at the pumpkin with a bomb tag connected to it.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:21 pm

User Image
Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 400

Reiko smirked as his flames consumed the Weaker Shinobi...that smile was short lived. When it was revealed what he had substituted away had escaped along with it that smirk turned into a frown of disappointment. He noticed a Giant pumpkin had taken his place and was about to deal with it when Shikatsu launched an exploding its direction. Reiko seemed to vanish and reappear beside the Nara's side"Search for him. Now." He said with barely contained annoyance as the situation. One on One, Jack was no match for him but only if he could contain him in one place. For that he would need coordinated assistance. Time to clear the field here. He did the hand signs for the Housenka no Jutsu [ Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique ] and inhaled sharply, held it for a second, and quickly released a large amount of fire. The result was... devastating. Reiko's Control of fire was beyond that of Normal Uchiha who's proficiency was above average of normal shinobi but this...this was amazing. The Projectiles found their marks in the remaining pumpkins, burning what was left of them and scarring the earth with so much flames that there was no possible way for any more to emerge in this area. The Serc Fields now included a Giant Scorched Area, but no more pumpkins were attacking his comrades..Other then the few remained around Hitomi and Jae whom he could not remove without fear of burning them alive. As he collected himself he spoke, giving a general order to his Konoha Ninja"Everyone. I am going to go back to the Hokage and report it. Find Jack and when you do, do NOT engage him unless you are accompanied by a Jounin. Send for me when you find him and do not let him escape again!" With that Reiko vanished with the wind heading towards a Boring Mission Debriefing...

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:33 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After hearing Reiko's bark of command issued to everyone there, she scoffed. If she found Jack she wasn't going to tail him and blow the back up horn for another person to come and take out the trash. Downing the few pumpkins that had been left over, she flicked her wrist, her blade doing the same. The juices that had collected on the ruby blade dribbled to the floor in splatters. Rolling her shoulder she watched as Reiko took off toward the Hokage's office. Now she was allowed to go off on her own. Finally... She thought, irritated with being surrounded by a large group of her peers. Looking toward Noctis, Jae smirked, her sassy way of being Jae. Walking off without a word she decided to try an area that seemed to stand out to her. She was a horrible tracker and was basically picking this area on a whim.

[exit]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:50 pm
»»H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 340|460

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

{ Hello, My Name is Insanity. }
User Image

User Image

User Image

H
itomi growled in annoyance as she watched Jack fade away, a large pumpkin taking his place which was fortunately destroyed by an explosion note. A small group of pumpkins still lingered around, however. 'What..a..COWARD!' she thought while giving the pumkins the fiercest glare she had. The pumpkins didn't seem to notice though and quickly dashed towards her. 'At least this is the safest way to let out steam!' She unsheathed her sword and channeled lightning chakra into the blade. Fueled by her storming emotions, the lightning chakra furiously crackled, burning nearby pumpkins and setting them in a frenzy. She swept her blade low as she shifted her foot and lunged forward, slashing a few pumpkins in half. This set the others in a rage and had them charging towards her, straight to their demise. She slashed, dodged, and burned until there were no more pumpkins left. '56 seconds...damnit I can do better than that!' In one fluid motion, she sheathed her sword and looked around. 'I swear, if I find him, he'll know what it feels like to have a blade through his chest! So that wasn't the real him? Ok...' "Oi, Jacky, stop being such a coward!" she yelled and sighed in annoyance, crossing her arms. She would never admit this, but Hitomi was indeed quite nervous and filled with tension.

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:59 pm
The pumpkin exploded into juicy pieces. Unfortunately, It seemed the Pumpkin had been set to blow anyways and the explosion destabilized the Cave entrance. The top front of the cave came crashing down, blocking the entrance.  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:21 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis watched as Jack got away. He was about to fight the large pumpkin. But then it exploded with one explosive tag. Noctis watched the explosion and could tell it was larger than an explosive tag could generate. He the went over to the place where jack got away the charred remains of a a pumpkin. It wouldn't make sense if he used a substitution to get away, he wouldn't substitute with one of his pumpkins who he spoke of like his own children. Thinking about children made him think of something else. He shook it out of his head. It must have been some kind of clone. So they weren't even fighting the real him and we didn't hit him once."Someone go and get Jae and bring her back. I doubt he's gone out of the area."He said giving out an order since he was the highest ranking shinobi currently.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games