Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Entrance: Konohagakure Great Gates [ Open ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:41 pm
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kirito Uchiha ¤

User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗

[Ninjutsu/Bloodline] | [Konohagakure] | [Genin] | [Katon -- Fuuton]

「 From the Uchiha's current position, he could see both sides of the gate easily with a slightly lean and tilt of his head. At first, his onyx gaze trailed down below inside the village, where shinobi and villagers alike entered. However, this caused his face to turn pink for a while as he say some rather lewd things.. "Hn.." With a sigh, he shook what he saw from his head and stood up, walking over the railing and looking down the road and surveying the lavish forest upon him. Something moved in his peripheral, thus making the heir's gaze go to said location, his onyx eyes as piercing as ever. Something had definitely moved..As if on que to he thoughts, again he caught a flicker of motion. This wasn't your average animal or such, this was the movements of a shinobi. "Hn.." 」™

[Chakra Pool ---/355] | [Uchiha] | [Active Skills] | [Info -- Clicky]
╚══════════════════════════╝

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
[ Gomennasai D: I passed out on my comfy bed and just awoke >~< I have to take a shower and go back to bed though, darn school. :c ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:19 pm
User Image

Kyoji
C Rank Criminal ▪ 300/300 chakra ▪ Doton ▪ Suiton

[Go Ahead, your never gonna take me. ]

Kyoji walked out of the dense dark forest from bush right next to the wall. It was still dark and hard to see especially with his dark clothing. He placed a hand against the wall placing an explosive tag on it. His plane was to put alot of these around the wall and blow them up at the same time. The in the confusion of them searching all the places he'd slip up and transform into a citizen.

[ You can bend but your never gonna break me! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:13 pm
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kirito Uchiha ¤

User Image

「 Wanting a better view of what was going on below, the Uchiha heir pulled on the rail and jumped slightly, swinging his body over it's frame. As Kirito neared the ground, he gently pushed of the wall and applied chakra to his feet which ended up tapping against the branch of a tree as he landed, crouching. With a sigh, the Uchiha let himself fall backwards as flipped through the air, landing in an standing position. His eyes surveyed the area until he noticed movement beside the wall. Slowly, he crept from tree to tree as he made his way over. 」™

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

[ Forgive me Haji-Sama, after I came back from getting my snack, we left to go to town for dinner and a movie. Sowwie D: ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:37 am
User Image

Kyoji

While Kyoji was busy planting explosives he heard something behind him. It sounded like a tree branch moving. He listed closer looking for the sound, he continued to hear it with his refined shinobi senses. If he was discovered then the whole plan was for naught. He would have to kill this person before he even had a chance to do anything. He listened for the sounds of the branches. When he heard it again he launched many kunai and shuriken in that direction.

((Np, life comes first I couldn't respond even if you did post cause my internet went down for some reason.))

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:04 am
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kirito Uchiha ¤

User Image

「 Kirito could hear the sound of what seemed to be paper being pressed against something around his vicinity, but it abruptly stopped, thus causing him to stop in his tracks as well. "Hn..?" For a brief moment, there was the sound of something ripping it's way through the air before several shuriken embedded themselves into the trunk of the tree inches from his face. Tsk, so there was someone here, just like he thought. So much for a surprise attack. The male's onyx gaze drifted to the direction which the attack had just come in time to see several kunai aimed right for him. Tsk, persistent. Instinctively, his hand raced to the pouch attached to his belt on his lower back and he grabbed a senbon. In a blur, his hand appeared in front of his being in time to deflect most of the projectiles. Sadly however, he missed one which had grazed his cheek. With a sigh, the Uchiha heir flicked his wrist, sending the senbon darting where the attacks just came from, and at the same time Kirito applied chakra to his feet as he leaped towards the wall, now running along the side of it in attempt to circle his prey. 」™

[ It seems we both experienced a dilemma aha. Also if you would like, now would be the time to ask for my picture, because if you still want it, I am willing to change my RPC's first name and picture. I don't mind. ^^ On a side note it seems I missed you being online by a couple of minutes. Sadface. ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:43 pm
User Image

Kyoji

Kyoji heard the distinct sound of his projectiles being deflected. Then he heard tapping on wood he turned around to see someone running towards him from the wall side. He must have gotten over him some how. He can't use any powerful jutsu on him because it will attract attention. He pulled his sword out and ran toward the shinobi applying chakra to his feet as well and running up towards him. Slashing at him when they got close enough with his sword.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:12 pm
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kirito Uchiha ¤

User Image

「 When the shinobi emerged from his hiding, Kirito used the chakra that was already applied to his feet and launched himself off the wall. The sound of metal screeching against metal echoed through the woods as the Uchiha heir pulled out his Chokuto. In a fluid like motion, the male raised it above his head and brought it down with all his weight. If this worded, their swords should enter a deadlock, but with Kirito weighing more, and with the added force of the jump, it should be enough to give him the upper hand. "Who are you..?" He asked, his onyx gaze surveying his opponent. "Why are you here.." 」™

[ Ooc flies with the wind~ ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:26 pm
User Image

Kyoji

Kyoji watched as the genin launched himself down towards him. He was trying to use his weight to his advantage. They clashed swords but his accelaration from falling and weight was a little too much. "You'll be dead soon so it doesn't matter."Kyoji waited for the opportune moment and released his chakra from his feet everywhere except for his heels. He fell backwards but then stuck his back to the wall with chakra and as Kirito fell in front of his he swung his sword. He highly doubted at the way he was falling and his position he could get away from him. The sword was going for his head to cut it off.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:29 pm
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kirito Uchiha ¤

User Image

「 Kirito could feel the change of pushing against something to suddenly free falling. This was bad. From his peripherals, he could see that the shinobi had stuck himself to the wall thus giving him an advantage, but on top of it was arcing his blade towards his neck. This was bad, how was he going to avoid this attack? There was the thought of death that clouded the Uchiha's mind for a moment. And within that cloud erupted a warm, burning sensation that he could feel in his veins. As his eyes trailed the blade, he could notice that there was a phantom trail type motion ahead of the attack. Instinctively, the Uchiha heir formed a seal and expanded his chakra around his body and attempted stretched it out towards the forest below. White electricity sparks erupted around the males body, giving off a look that would seem to be similar to Chidori Nagashi, but this in fact was just his charka materialization. When his chakra reached the ground, it would come into contact with a rather large, dry and rotting log close to his body size and would attempt to substitute with it. 」™

[ Ooc flies with the wind~ ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:55 pm
User Image
SHITO NAMO

The Eyes in the Night

|||| Main class: Ninjutsu |||| Sub Class: Brawler |||| Konoha ||||

Shito strolled by just checking the area. Everything seemed to be alright for the time being. Other then two people fighting each other. Shito thought to himself about going and helping. But he knew that the genin would be able to hold his own. Shito stood by just in case things got out of hand and he was needed to help. So he watched.

"Silent is the night that surrounds your grave."

Chakra: 250 + 25(back up)

Ryo: 両 900

AC: 1350

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:22 pm
User Image

Kyoji

Kyoji eyes widened in surprise when he hit a log instead of the genin. The log was rather large so his sword stopped halfway into it and as the fell it took his sword with him disarming him. Kyoji released the chakra on his back and fell to the ground as well.

((K time to end this go ahead and godmod him, just knock him out though and finish your missions))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:21 pm
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kirito Uchiha ¤

User Image

「 Kirito watched as the hooded figure fall to the ground. Right before what he would presume be a male would land, the Uchiha heir formed a seal in his hand and instantly vanished from sigh, a graceful fall of leaves taking his place. When the hooded figure would land, he would instantly be hit by a knee to his gut, followed by an elbow to his neck, knocking him out cold on the spot. Kirito's crimson gaze surveyed the area and landed on Shito. "Hey, you. Can you take him to a Jounin or someone of higher power? This male was attempting to sabotage the village gates." With an blink of his eyes, his gaze returned back to it's onyx state. The Uchiha heir gave a slight bow and made his way quickly back into the village to complete his second mission. -EXIT- 」™

[ Alrighty~ ]

pliokiju

Grand Chevalier Haji

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:45 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 430/430
Koshi's chakra: 215/215
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: Land of Confusion

Taka moved through the gated area with a brief nod to some of the more familiar guards. She was simply doing a routine patrol and it seemed they had recently apprehended someone hostile. Some of the anbu were still interrogating the man on the spot. She sighed gently and moved on.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image
SHITO NAMO

The Eyes in the Night

Shito understood what told to do. Shito used his earth clone skill and call apon 5 earth clones to help him out. Once the clones appeared, Shito told one of them to run a head to look for a jonin or someone of higher rank to come get this man. Shito kept thinking of why this man would try and sabotage the gates. But it didn't matter right now. Right now, all that mattered was that he got this man out of here. Shito and his clones picked the man up and dragged him along in to the village.

Chakra: 250 + 25(back up) -5

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:48 am
User Image
SHITO NAMO

The Eyes in the Night

Shito waited for the return of his clone, but Shito had his own mission to do. It might be boring but he still had to do it. "Alright, three of you head off and do my searches for me. ok?" Shito said to his clones. The clones nodded and ran off in different directions.

Chakra: 250 + 25(back up) -5

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games