Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:55 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Toad Summoner-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Jounin-Oinin-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku-ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Suna's Guiding Light

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

Howaido turned slowly to meet the voice that had oddly assaulted the group, he blinked beneath his mask as he bowed slightly and quickly. "Ah, an advisor, a Toad of mine had borrowed my sister from here during my illness, so I thought I should bring her back personally to apologize to Mizukage-sama." He nodded slowly at the woman, she seemed understanding, hopefully. "I was also, however, burdened with the task of playing diplomat for Kazekage-sama between the now three villages gathered in this building. He wished me to meet with both the Mizukage and the Raikage and discuss various personal matters with the both of them. I already wished to speak to the Mizukage but, it seems Lord Kazekage wishes to take advantage of my previous encounter with the Raikage and has asked me to perform a follow up meeting, one a bit more personal this time." He nodded back to the others,"The girl is my sister, Sypher and I were both waiting for the meeting to end inside. Unless I get called in I was planning to wait here with my sister and engage the Mizukage on matters first so that I may keep her from any trouble my misguided toad friend hopefully didnt cause."

-Chakra:725

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:11 pm
Sypher opened his mouth to say something to Howaido but never got to as an...Kage-dono has an advisor? That's...scary. he thought, staring at Uwanosora-sama blankly "I wanted to talk to the Kage-dono. And that's not a half bad idea, Howaido-san..." he said, in response to the diplomat suggestion. It was, in fact, an extremely appealing notion to Sypher at this moment. A chance to move about the villages and get his team trained "Uwanasora-sama...Can I just say Ana-sama?" he asked, realizing just how long her name was. And Ana was prettier than Uwana..."I wonder if, maybe, you could help me instead of the Kage-dono?"  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:36 pm
xxxxUwanosora the Crimson Eyed Sorceressxxxx

User Image
Primarily, the adviser looked over the Suna shinobi. The boy, Sypher, had mentioned a name. She could only assume that this young man was in fact, Howaido. There seemed to be a bit of a twitch to the adviser's eye, as Howaido explained the situation. One that could have been truly bad, and one that could be even worse. Sunagakure and Kumogakure were on neutral terms right now, but the one act of a toad could have ruined it.

"Did the young woman depart through proper channels? " Uwanosora inquired of the jounin of the Sand. The tone implied that anything could have gone wrong, had something occurred. After all, the mistings were in the village of the Lady Raikage's generosity, but as genin, they were basically their own until their teacher came back for them. Or someone of the mist.

Sypher... Well, he was an adorable little fellow. She hadn't had the opportunity to meet the boy when he was just among the most innocent of the children. Nonetheless, she couldn't help but laugh at his question.
"If it's easier for you," Uwa responded with a nod. "With the lady conducting business, I suppose it would defer to me when seeking assistance, mister."

"The lil ones are precious."

"Cross them and I break you."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:15 pm
[ OoC || Sowwie! Suddenly Must Write An Admission College Paper! I Will Post By Ten Hopefully. Just Let Me Get My Paragraph Done And All! ]

Sanjii9227

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:51 pm
Sypher stood and faced Ana-sama now "Thank you. I'd like permission to leave the village...either on a mission or just to take my squad out to train." he wasn't sure how his squad would feel about that but whatever. He was going nuts staying in Cloud and he couldn't leave them here...they'd kill each other or, heaven forbid, wreck something together "They need experience outside the village and I need missions to better reach my goal."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:53 pm

[ OoC || Lord Edegaru Forgive My Absence! Forgive Me Everyone! I Should Be On Top Of Things Now! >.< || I Gotten A Little Free Time! Yay! || ]

Shortly before her halls were filled with the newcomers and before the Mizukage were in her office. The creator of the emotional challenge clones swayed in her office. The cheerful copy of herself greeted Kimiko with an incoming hug but soon found itself disappearing as Kimiko quickly damaged the clone with one fatal blow. Seeing herself not in full control how she wished annoyed her greatly and with the knowledge of the Mizukage seeing a major flaw, she was already slightly embarrassed. Taking a seat on the edge of her desk, she watched as the Mizukage entered her office. Before long Uwanosora; Adviser of Kumogakure entered as well but did not stay long. With upraising nose made the adviser leave and handle such problems as the Kages of two great nations will speak.

" Good Evening Mizukage! I am Kimiko Elise Souseiki Haburi! Kumogakure's Raikage! Shinobis of Kirigakure spoke about your wishes in uniting our two villages with a treaty? Can you explain your wishes for such? " Bluntly her words were let loose and spoken to the Mizukage. Eyes of lime pigment stared on the large male presence with lime stands of locks flowing from the slight breeze that came every so sweet from the open window. She sat with crossed legs upon the edge of the desk and palms to the knee. Kimiko did not bare a smile nor did she show too much emotion in her face. She would await his response and hopefully in the hallway, Uwanosora was taken care of the problems.

Sanjii9227

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:47 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Toad Summoner-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Jounin-Oinin-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku-ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Suna's Guiding Light

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

Howaido responded smoothly to her question as he nodded,"I do not believe there were any shenanigans. It seems Gamakichi conspired through the loopholes of Clan matters and combined it with the fact that Lord Kazekage at the time asked him to do what ever was necessary to fix me. I can only assume that through those two matters, Clan affiliation and being summoned by the Kazekage she would be perfectly with in reach. But, I feel its my responsibility to have meetings with both Kages to apologize for my summons crude actions at least. I have no relations with Mist and I have maintained good relations with the Cloud upon my previous visits here." He took a moment to pause and let the attendant get a word or two in,"I can only hope better relations may stem from this event."

-Chakra:725

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:35 pm

User Image
"Permission to leave, huh?" Uwanosora inquired simply, as she withdrew from her sleeve a blank scroll. Upon it she simply inscribed that she wished the village of Sunagakure good tidings and a prosperous future. In it was no alliance implied, for that wasn't her decision to make at this moment. Rolling it up and sealing it shut, she handed it off to Sypher. "It's a nice and easy job. Take this to the shifting sands, and deliver this to the Kazekage, or his right hand. You're to be back as soon as possible, preferably within two weeks." Strict guidelines for a C ranked mission, but it was enough.

Howaido went to rationalize the departure of the misting. Shaking her head, it was downright shameful.
"You seem to think much of the bond of kin, boy. Too bad a ninja's alliance falls to their village first, and orders must be obeyed. A summons by a kage is all well and good, if it is one's own kage," Uwanosora clarified, as she looked over the dark haired girl, and her apparent half-brother. "The fact of the matter is the records show no departure of the misting, and yet there are two arrivals. I hold not the village of sand responsible for this act, but in the end when you look down to it..." Uwanosora kept her voice at a moderate level, to keep herself from interrupting the meeting when it was most valuable. The soft and motherly face hardened.

"You both could have jeopardized a very good thing! You're lucky we haven't told the Lord Mizukage, else things could have ended poorly. Now, we'll avoid letting him know, unless the girl's instructor deems to do otherwise," the adviser finished. She didn't seem to care much, as to whether or not they were from separate villages. This was an event which could have ended in the damnation of the village under her charge, as well as war.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:49 pm
Sypher bowed as he accepted the scroll "Thank you, Ana-sama." he turned and nodded to Nijiro then to Howaido "I'm going to get my squad." he left the office after slipping the scroll in his shirt.

((Exit))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:21 pm
Aiko knocked tentitively on the door, then entered the room. The place had an air of importance, and she felt a little small, simply because of the atmosphere. She expanded her density, but the bigger size didn't fix the feeling of inferiority... She would get here someday, she assured herself, returning to her shape. But for now she wished to get this over with. "Um, pardon me, I'm a new graduate from the acadamy..and i was...I was wondering if i could get my headband...and maybe a medical scroll?" She hated herself for how that came out. She didn't mean to be so nervous...

((sorry. I will have a post structure when my internet stops preventing me from uploading to photobucket.))  

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:30 pm
User Image

Satoshi took a seat just in front of the Raikage and looked comfortable as he rested his back against the chair's small back. His eyes were directly upon Elise's own eyes. Sato's gaze was unmovable although not without effort. The Raikage was a stunning woman. Everything about her seemed to sum up a great attractive force. "It is an honor to finally meet Cloud's Raikage.." Satoshi began, his voice impossible to deter. "Both our villages of Mist and Cloud have had relations in the past, both good and bad." Satoshi's expression was calm, his eyes casually narrowed. "They are relations nonetheless." He took a pause. "I wish for the relationship between our two villages to be stronger." Satoshi nodded at the end. "Not only would our economies and.." Satoshi stopped at the sound of a knock at the door and it's opening. Sato looked over his shoulder to see a Cloud Genin enter the office.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:34 pm
"Er...Sorry....I...i'm not here." She melted onto the floor, quite literally. She didn't mean to enter while someone important was here. The puddle slowly moved back towards the door. She should have waited longer after knocking...there was someone important seeming here....she shouldn't have entered, she thought.

But it was too late now.
A voice in the back of her head said to her. You finish what you start. It continued. She slowly, became human form again. it was overly tentative and took a lot of resolve to do, but she did it.

(this is her own background thoughts, i'm not pulling any weird split personality crap)  

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:56 pm

User Image
With Sypher gone, there were only the mistings and the jounin from Sand. It was almost painful to await the silence to be broken, but that all seemed to end with the approach of a young girl. A smile and a wave, and yet she continued. A knock and a step later, it was just all too much.

"Oh no no no no no!" the adviser spoke hurriedly as she made a grab for the girl, turning into a fluid in her very hands. The puddle was on the ground, and suddenly it was... The girl was back to her feet. Again, her leather gloved hand grabbed the girl by her top and pulled her out.

"I'm sorry, Lady Elise. This girl just came in quick! You've got another visitor from the Sand," the adviser briefed the Lady Raikage quickly, with Aiko pulled into the hallway. "You really should ask the line of folks what they're waiting for before jumping right ahead."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:06 pm
"er...I...I'm sorry." Aiko said, looking at the floor. She had not really thought about the other people. Stupid! she thought to herself, resisting the urge to slam her head against the wall. "I really am." Her brain was spinning backwards it seemed. She really messed up here... she thought she felt nauseous for a moment. She couldn't stand herself right now...It was... She found her heart rate raising a little... She really didn't like mistakes....especially not mistakes this huge.  

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:06 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Do not judge others for what they look like…

User Image

Sakaki wandered his drunken a** into the hallway and noticed the girl from the ruins and a couple other people and sighed. "Man I still have to wait? jeez oh well should have expected this." Sakaki mumbled into his gourd as he took another drink.

User Image

... but for who they are as a person"

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games