Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:40 pm
Dai shot up and yelled back at him. "You forgot over baring, control freak of an a$$hole!" Dai looked pissed. ”Am I still a cold heartless paper doll!?” She stomped her foot and yelled at Sakaki as he walked off. "Sakaki! You're such a Jerk!" Dai began feeling the rage building up and lightening spark flares danced over her body. "I hate that guy." She walked to the stream and sat away from Sypher. She didn't feel like talking about that drunken idiot Sasaki and their history. It was still a fresh wound to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:13 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Do not judge others for what they look like…

User Image

Sakaki flinched slightly at the names. Like dai it was still a fresh wound. He growled and focused on his training. "Sake Souken Rank E- The Oni clan member is able to take any amount of water, entrust it with their chakra, and cause it to change into a fine alcohol known as sake. If someone is to consume the chakra enhanced sake, they will restore however much chakra was used to create it. A single usage of this technique can create a quart of sake," Sakaki recited quietly. He pulled a water bottle out of his pack and and set it on his lap before he formed the ram sign. He slowly began to circulate his chakra through the water watching it closely. He slowly memorized how the circulation of chakra felt as he kept circulating the chakra through the water. After about thirty seconds he stopped circulating his chakra through the bottle and picked it up not seeing any changes he opened up the bottle and was met with the sent of sake. He smiled happily at the thought that he had succeeded. He put the cap back on his bottle and read the next technique.

User Image

... but for who they are as a person"

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:26 pm
Kyo snickered at Dai's conversation with a man with horns and red eyes. "Ya I'm done~ Hehe...paper doll." Shi yawned a slight eeee and stretched on Dai's lap. Switching his nose and just laying there for he was too comfortable.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:30 pm
Dai shot her eyes to Kyo. "Shut up Kyo!" She barked at him. Tears streaming from her eyes. She didn't like that name it was painful to hear. Dai turned back to the stream. "I'm out of here. She vanished without another word spoken.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:35 pm
Sypher scowled at Kyo "Was that necessary?" he snapped and made a clone, sending it after Dai "Really...she's going to be your comrade. You need to get along with her." he put his head in his hand and seemed to be perplexed "Seriously...why did you say that?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:40 pm
Kyo looked at Dai and frowned, kind of feeling guilty he had said that and laughed at it. Shi growled at Kyo as he stood up on all fours. "Sorry....I didn't mean to make her cry." He looked down, not even wanting to look at Sypher's expression after that.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:42 pm
Sypher moved to look up at Kyo as he tried to hid his face "Then..go say sorry. Ok?" he smiled at him and ruffled the boy's hair "Say you're sorry since you are. It will make it all the better."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:51 pm
"She won't forgive me..." He looked at Sypher. "And I don't even know where she is."  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:54 pm
Sypher scowled and stood "I don't care what you think! Go apologize! Geez...I'm trying to make this easier by asking you to go do it! But since you won't..." he put his hands on his hips and leaned in to speak directly into Kyo's face "Go apologize. NOW. And don't leave until she accepts it or the next time we train, I'm going to have you train with Raidan in a pool of water dodging kunai and electric rocks!" he snapped, pushing down on Kyo's head slightly to get his point across "My clone already found her at the temple. NOW GO!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:59 pm
Kyo looked scared as he ran off immediatly. He threw the taijustu scroll back at Sypher though.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:18 pm
Sypher crossed his arms as Kyo left, glowering in annoyance before he turned to deal with the other distraction. He walked right up to Sakaki and stepped in front of him, his face blank but slightly pissed "Sypher. You are?" he thrust his hand out to shake, refusing to be rude despite the loss of his student's concentration...again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

User Image

Sakaki heard all of the conversation and cringed. Now he really felt like crap he hadn't meant to say those things to her. When he saw her though he felt the hurt he felt that day. When she turned into one of the villagers and called him a demon spawn it completely shattered him. Shaking his head to clear his head of depressing thoughts he concentrated on his training. He scrolled down to the next technique. As he was about to read the technique he saw a hand in his peripherals he looked up and saw sypher. He stood up and shook the mans hand. "Sakaki Sakeyomi an old...friend of dai-sans I guess you could say," sakaki said softly not really liking to talk about him and dai.

User Image

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:35 pm
Sypher gripped his hand tightly then released it "A friend? Could have fooled me." he tilted his head, examining the genin in front of him. The horns were new but he couldn't really comment "I had rabbit ears for 6 years. Real ones." he said, looking at the horns seriously "Pain in the a**." he stepped back and took a seat on a ruin "Why'd you bring up a nasty memory? Couldn't you have just ignored it and been pleasant?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:55 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

User Image

Sakaki flinched before he sighed. "Okay we were more then just friends," he sighed "well I wasn't expecting to meet her but even then when I saw her I was going to be civil but I suddenly was filled with a cold rage and I just snapped before I thought about it." He played with the tip of his horn and accidently cut his finger. "Ow damn things being so sharp," he mumbled softly before addressing sypher again, "I'm usually not like that but I don't know I just snapped," he said quietly. "I just loved her so much and she went and called me a demon spawn just like those ignorant villagers," sakaki growled out between clenched teeth.

User Image

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:59 pm
Sypher nodded "Yeah? Well deal with it. Everyone has those kind of issues. I'm sorry but trying to be civil won't change the fact that both of you are really hurt now." he looked at the cut on Sakaki's finger then dug through his pockets and offered a bandage "If you loved her, respect her. Even when things like name callings come into play. Drop the names. Treat yourself with respect too." he shook his head "They're coming back now...What are you going to do?"  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games