Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Frozen Oasis || .:Temple Of Perserverance:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:39 pm
Zetsu would stir as he awoke still in his loves arms and smiled. Leaning closer to her he kissed her gently and whipsered to her. Its time to wake up Sweetheart. He smiled as he kept her in hois arms till she was fully awake.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:57 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai slept soundly the whole night. Her mind wasn't pledged with the thoughts of Sypher's death. She gripped Zetsu's shirt as he kissed her. She kissed him back. Dai opened her eyes and smiled at her boyfriend Fiance. "Good morning, handsome." She giggled and kissed him again. Last night felt like a dear. Dai looked at her hand several times to make sure her mind wasn't playing tricks on her. She slowly sat up and popped her back. ...Wow I forgot how bad sleeping on the ground was... She thought as she stretched her arms high. Popping her fingers. "How did you sleep?" She asked sweetly as she looked at Zetsu with loving eyes.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 375 / 375 |
| AC: 3,600 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |
| Theme: To Glory |

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:11 pm
Zetsu would stand as well as he finally relaized that sleeping outside was bad for him as he groaned and pooped his back. He chuckled as he looked up at he beautiful fiance. Retrieving his jacket, I selpt great except for the part about being on the floor. I think it is time i got an apratment what do you think. He chuckled as he looked over at he with love filled eyes. He had a feeling that he had made the right choice in buying her that ring.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:16 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai smiled as he replied to her question. She stood and nodded about him getting an apartment. ...wait. I still have my old apartment... She looked up at him and smiled. "I still have my old apartment. Though I've been crashing out on Kein and Fuyu's couch lately. I still have my old place I still pay for. Why not move in with me?" She asked cutely as she rolled her shoulder, popping it back into place.

+-------------------+

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:24 pm
Zetsu would smile as he stood and took her hand. "The had that he hurt last ninght seemed to be fine now as he kissed her once again. reaching around her he fixed her shirt so it acutally went down like it was supose to and chuckled. Well Sweetheart let's go see our home shall we? He chuckled and winked at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:35 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai smiled at Zetsu as he took her hand into his. She kissed him back as he kissed her. Dai smiled against his lips as he fixed her shirt. She giggled as he asked her to go see their new home. "I was actually hoping to start my Chuunin training today." She said sweetly to her love.

+-------------------+

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:50 pm
Zetsu would chuckle as he nodded understanding what she wanted to do. Ok sweetheart go train but i think im going to sit her for a bit longer ok? He looked over at he and kissed her hand smiling. He really didn't wanna upset her again so his statement was kinda like a question to be honest.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:05 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai smiled sweetly at Zetsu. "Alright love. if you need me I'll be at the Ruins training." She kissed him softly. before taking her leave towards the ruins. She waved to him before she headed out of the Temple.
[exit to ruins]

+-------------------+

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:29 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 295 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

It had been awhile since she had been here. Things had been a little busy for her and she had been spending time with Apollo. Right now though, she had time to herself and she let Cloud sniff around the area. He really did not have to but Suzume had wanted him to since she wanted some time to herself.

Suzume walked up the few steps and crossed over the bridge to the main building. She stopped at the edge, where ground ended and water began. The red head kneeled down onto the stone floor and took out things from her bag. A picture of her father was set up, along with a rock with two holes in it, where she placed incense after lighting the tips. "Hey dad. It's been awhile since we last talked. Mom and I... we're still not speaking to each other. But I'm still with Apollo. I know you probably would not be thrilled he's ten years older but... he's really nice and he's someone I can rely on. Besides I... well, you know."

Smiling softly, Suzume's index and forefinger on her right hand gently scratched her right cheek. The smile left though, replaced by a sad frown. "I know there's nothing I could have done back then. And I know you probably wouldn't want me to do anything but... this last year, I sort of think I found the guy who killed you. I've grown stronger dad, I know I could take him. I just... it just wasn't fair. The way he killed you and everything. It wasn't fair to you and it wasn't fair to our family. I'm not asking you to agree with what I'm deciding to do but... I just thought I'd let you know if you didn't by now."

Finished speaking for the moment, Suzume placed her hands together and began a small prayer for her father's soul.

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:39 pm
Aki waited for his superiors at the temple. he wasnt worried about getting into trouble it had all been a misunderstanding is all. kein and the kage would see it like that. he would protect kumo not harm it. as he thought all this Akio screamed for him to run and fly away. he waited unconcerned with it all.  

lazyactor

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:54 am
_____Yuugao Hanshou: : Rank:Genin//Class:Genjutsu,Tamer// Bloodline: Hari//Chakra:245 //Ac:0 // Ryo:0
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yuu would walk into the temple and glide her hand long the large pillars which help the roof high above her head. Trailing with a lazy hop in his step behind her was her life ling partner, and one true "twin-blade" Asagao. Yuugao would look back at him and smile. speaking to him in understanding that he'd be able to get the cue of what she meant at least." Well common! you're dragging your feet again but you know you want to practice and train as much as I do. so lets start with a little Taijutsu. I know it's not really your or my thing but it'll get my body up to speed." Asa would only twitch his ears as he'd look away and Yuu would wrap her arms around his back. " You'll help me right? My little joey." Asagao would glance over his shoulder at Yuu and nod to let her know as she'd let him go and make some distance between the two as she'd prepare to try and come at Asagao. His large body and speedy abilities allow him to be the perfect test subject for her Taijutsu even with him being sans martial skills himself.

○ Kubi Dageki [ Neck Strike ]

The black leg was a peculiar style that focused on channeling chakra into the legs. This factor made it best for Yuugao's use. She needed to free up her hands to fight with her blades. So coupled with Santoryu this coupling made for a deadly pairing. [1/5]

Yuu would begin by trying to get a feel for placing the chakra into her legs and focusing for a bit trying to increase the fluidity of the act. It didn't come easy since she wasn't used to the feeling of placing the chakra into her legs. Even with the basic academy skill of walking on water and tree climbing it wasn't exactly the same. The chakra she'd have to retain in her legs would be a bit more rigorous. [2/5]

It would take a bit of time and a now laying in wait Asa, but Yuugao would get the transfer time of placing her chakra into her legs down where she'd start to work. Now with ease she'd have the chakra come to a focus in her leg and begin h approaching Asagao. He'd perk up hid ears in hearing her steps and com to his hind legs to ready his defense which would more or less involves him using his muscular upper body or tail to swipe the low away or dodge. It was whatever floated him at the moment really. [3/5]

Yuu would rsh forward and trow her kick aiming for Asa's neck. simple enough this attack would under normal means be nothing special, but with the black leg it had more speed and power becoming far more effective a move. The power of the attack would easily throw any normal combatant but in this case it wasn't as simple. Asa's large frame and animal instincts had him hop back onto his tail to support his weight and return with a kick at Yuu. [4/5]

He'd of kicked her clear to the other side of the temple if she wasn't quick to bring her now chakra imbued legs to defend. The technique wasn't really a failure but it was best said that it would take a much more complexed strain of attacks and more intense speed to keep up with Asa's natural abilities. It was far from over but Yuu's goal was to match and further surpass the leg techniques of Asagao so to closer tie them together. With a sigh she'd be throw and the blunt force f the kick still lingered a pain in her leg as she'd be launched back and glide her leg on the ground to skid to a halt. [5/5]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:58 am
_____Yuugao Hanshou: : Rank:Genin//Class:Genjutsu,Tamer// Bloodline: Hari//Chakra:245 //Ac:0 // Ryo:0

○ Kata Dageki [ Shoulder Strike ]
Far from being done Yuugao would fall into the next series of attacks. Asagao coming back to his feet would only give a taunting gesture with his head as he'd bare low tot eh ground. Asa was readying to attack as Yuu would come at him. jumping in a impressive burst of speed and power Asa would be on top of Yuugao in seconds. [1/5]

Yuugao would be shocked by the advance but she'd not stay still just to be pummeled by Asa's heavy blows. Despite the clear superiority of his hind legs elastic strength to his for legs Asagso's "boxing" capabilities were considerably dangerous and if he'd landed a clean hit he could knock her right out. It left little to know time for Yuu to pounce to the side as Asa would follow with his tail aiming for her head. [2/5]

Scraping for a win Yuu would once again take the blow with her legs but this time the force would linger even with her amateur growth in placing chakra in her legs. It wasn't enough to break he differences in their species strengths. Yuu wouldn't wince in pain or out of stress but grin and jeer Asa to continue. "You think that enough for me bring it." She'd exclaim esthetically. [3/5]

Asa would come again but more in s short jumps controlled by bringing his fore legs closer tot he ground. The dash wasn't as fast and intimidating as the first and this gave Yuu the opening to practice he next move. The Kata Daigeki was a shoulder strike and landing a powerful strike to Asa's fore leg would give her an over all better chance in lighting him trough this training match that seemed to be escalating by the seconds. Once he was upon her Yuu would use her numbing leg to pounce forward in a low tot he ground similar to Asa with her hand playing to control her speed swinging her legs forward she'd kick for is forelegs.[4/5]

The fight was far from over as Asagao was knocked of coarse slightly from the blow i his weight helped greatly in keeping him centered when he was moving by "four-legs". Rolling out of his attack to take a lighter blow though clearly a bit damaged Asa would be forced to draw back a bit on coming at her as he'd planned. Yuu had won a small victory, but the match was far from over. Pushing off of where she'd made contact Yuu would roll back to a stance where she'd bare weight more on her less damaged leg. " You'll have to do better than that to get me Asa." [5/5]

○ Abara Dageki [Ribs Strike]

Leaving no space between her own momentum and in this light mirroring Asa's tactic Yuu would come at him baring low tot he ground. Her legs skipping lightly off the ground as if she'd started to float. Her speed wasn't blinding but she'd close the space they'd made to reestablish stance in no time. She wasn't sure of her attack but Yuu was planning on throwing a series of back to back rib strikes to mess up Asagao's mid section over all taking from him one of his best strengths his balance. [1/5]

Whiplashing her upper body back to snap her legs forward and strike out for is ribs Asa would punch out to intercept the blow for his side. Something he'd grown prone to doing since Him and Yuu were of equal size not long after she'd received him from her grandmother. The blows were clearly unequal in strength as Yuu would be diverted rom the attack but not stopped as her hands would meet the ground to swing about. Using the force of momentum to turn her last attack about to strike harder and faster tot he opposing end of Asa's side. [2/5]

The kick would hit but the fact that Asa still weighed far more than Yuu was continuing to be a fault in her attacks as she'd make him slightly falter from the blow but leave herself open to a kick from him all too powerful on it's own. With one mighty extension of his large feet Asa would send yuu back rolling and eating some dust off the temple floor.[3/5]

Holding her stomach and coughing hard from the air that was forced out of her chest Asa would tear a little from the pain but stagger to her feet which still lingered with chakra and would continue to evenly flow the energy. Asa wasn't doing to well after taking a blow to his side like he did, but either way he'd feel better by the end of the day . Often forgetting her place Yuugao persisted to test her metal against Asa to one day surpass him completely. She was simple and didn't ask for much in the way of favors, but getting as strong as her father woudl be one thing she'd love. [4/5]

Sighing heavily as she'd come to a knee and smirk at Asa giving him a signal with her hand forming a circle with her thumb and middle finger she'd stand down and curl up on the floor after approaching Yuu with his guard down. hugging him as he'd come close and kissing him on the forehead Yuu and asa would take a short break before they'd continue the training. yet it was with out question that she'd succeeded in learning the Abara Dageki. [5/5]

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:47 am

Laying back on Asagao Yuu would ponder the strength of her control of Chakra and the depth of the pool she'd already built after making it trough the academy. She wasn't he most powerful shinobi , but her and Asagao had a fairly strong depth of Chakra between them. Brining her hand to in front of her face she'd begin to form hand signs and play with the control of her chakra. The training earlier had made it fairly easy to get her chakra working trough her hands properly but it would be a bit of work for her to get a good feel for the movement of chakra trough out her entire body.[1/10] Chakra training: Meditation.x2

The warmth of Asa on her back had kept her from concentrating directly, but it was almost as if he'd been training with her. In the now quite space of the temple. The development of their chakra seemed to be something natural. Yuu's chakra would start to flow trough her with more and more ease as she'd continue to sit in meditation. [2/10]

Despite the irrelevance of the the practice, Yuugao would move chakra from different sections of her body attempting to better familiarize the flow of chakra trough out her own being. The goal was to be come so familiar with her own chakra flow that she'd increase her ability to commune with Asagao trough simple touch. Despite the feeling of his hard fluttering so quickly it felt like it was echoing trough her as well. Yuu wasn't ignorant tot he infancy of her relationship with asagao. [3/10]

The meditation was helped with slow and paced breathing as she'd move her hand trough the signs, monkey, ox, horse... they all be scrolled trough was the power and place where she'd focus to form the chakra would change form and purpose to a detectable feeling she could just feel. The very raw nature of the chakra realizing it's different purposes. Her hands weren't the starting point of the chakra, but the belly. [4/5]

Rising up from her stomach and then moving tup to her arms and quickly bouncing around as her focus would change her breathing remaining even and ever so often still and silent. It was as if she could catch her breath as she'd feel the chakra moving trough out her being and her hand signs would quicken ever so slightly. The feel of her chakra rising in strength would coarse trough her as she'd feel her efficiency in it's use growing as well. With a smirk she'd glance over her shoulder back at Asa would seemed to be glaring up at her as well. "Well are you ready to practice this to the other step?" [5/10]

With a twitch of his ears Asagao would start to corse his own chakra. Moving to sit up right next to Yuugao; the two now in a meditative posture breathing in rhythm with one another. shoulder to shoulder as Yuu was on her knees and Asa crouching low the two would begin to radiate chakra. Asa's a violent blazing and fire like pitch of blackness and Asa's a plum hued burst of blossoms and petals. The two would seem to mix as Asa and Yuu would begin to to form hand sings in unison. [6/10]

It would take long for Yuugao to feel the chakra between the two coming to match one another, though it was clear Yuu had the superior reserve, Asa's seemed to try and stay in pace behind hers even at it's half length of her own reserve. It was interesting enough to feel him in this way. it was as if they could could commune there power to one another with ease. The two would let out a husky breath with air seeming to show as they'd intensify their chakra pool win rhythmic growth [7/10]

Yuugao would lean into Asa and press next to him and it would seem as if they were syncing their chakra growth with one another. It wasn't actually them passing their chakra trough one another but it was clear they'd grown in some form of spiritual growth. In that ver instance they two would seem to leave their bodies. Projecting beyond themselves in a astral plain of some sort. Yuu would blink a few time in this new form of raw spiritual energy she'd been formed in and she'd smile at Asa as she'd just realized the first jutsu she'd ever done with him as a teammate. [8/9]

The were using Kozumikku Jigyou no Jutsu [ Astral Projection Skill ], they'd been able to create an outer body experience, and it would seem that they could transfer chakra to one another abilities that would require a team effort to perform. Returning to her body and opening her yes to the world feeling new Yuu would come to stand and rustle Asa's fur a bit. Pushing past her hand in a broad stance to show his strength and maturity Asa would nestle his head on top of Yuu's. " well that was interesting, but I think we've grown." [9/10]

though it was definitely a new experience that she wasn't sure she'd be able to se in any great way Yuu and asa had perfected the use of astral projection. The sheer thought of the use of the ability granted lengths of spying capabilities. though Yuu wasn't so sure of her self if she'd try to join the Anbu or hunter squad when she came of age and skill. All Yuu could tell was tat the power that was going trough her right now was stronger than last, and she'd use it to build he status in the village that had harbored her destitute family. "Lets go become official ninja As." You would exclaim as she'd made up her mind to finally start up taking missions with Asagao since they'd need to pull their weight to catch up and make it to a position in strength that could be respected in the village. [10/10] Learned Astral projection, Traning complete.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:48 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:51150 ۞ Chakra : 1080

Kein smiled when he saw the girl training and when he saw Suzume. He noticed she was praying and stayed silent. He respected peoples religions although he himself did not participate in one. So he stood motionless and quiet.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:16 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 295 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

There had been noise coming from another part of the temple. It sounded as if someone was training. Yet the did not bother Suzume and the red head would not interfere in their practice. It sounded as if there was a dog and the voice was that of a female. Perhaps it was a tamer type of shinobi? That would make sense since not many shinobi usually had pets with them. Herself being the exception since she thought it would be useful and nice to have a companion.

She did notice a familiar presence and she could feel the person's eyes upon her. Having felt she had prayed for the appropriate amount of time, Suzume gathered up the picture of her father and put out the incense. Then she moved to her feet before turning to look in Kein's direction. "Hello Kein. It's nice to see you again. I take it you are here for meditation, perhaps?" she asked, smiling softly and ready to leave if the Uchiha desired privacy.

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games