Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] For The Weak And The Brave |Hospital| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:44 pm
User ImageHashgroth
The Howling Fury

Just as the armor finished forming, the monster felt a jab into his shoulders and left kneecap. Looking down, startled, he realized that there was something sticking out of his body. A senbon? W-that's when he felt it. His breathing became labored, his heartrate increased, his body began to shake just a little bit. He had been poisoned! How dare they, how dare they?! The rage built into a white-hot frenzy, the pain gone as his mind lost all connection to his physical form. With a wail, Hashgroth the Wild died, and in his place was a mockery of his formal glory, a beast made of instinct and a monster completely. He screamed, uncaring about the loss of breath, and made a dead-bolt rush for the only enemy he could detect:

Shadow.

~~> |•| O. O. C. [New Mail:: Click Here to Read!] |•| <~~

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Active |•|
→ Totems ||
► 2
► [1/3]

→ Attribute ||
► Soul of a Predator → Chakra and Life Energy cannot be sensed in any way

→ Techniques ||
• Absolute Silence (1/3)
→ Requires 3 Predator Totems
→ Duration is a base 2 posts, with 1 post per Additional Totem
→ During this particular ability, the feet are altered, and Hashgroth's body is loosened in such a way as to become graceful. His body chemistry has altered, and no longer puts out any signals from his body such as scent, and all noise coming from him ceases a mere inch from his form.

• Feral Roar (1/2)
→ Requires 1 Predator Totems
→ Instantaneous Effect, Victim Duration is 1 Post per additional Totem spent
→ By throwing back his head, or simply opening his mouth, Hashgroth can release an incredibly powerful and ferocious roar, not unlike the roar of his animal companion! This roar has two effects:
1. It unnerves the opponent, subjecting them to fear easier
2. Causes all stamina techniques to require 1.25x the base amount due to mental stress from the unnerving sound.

• Bonded Savagery [4/4 Posts]
→ Requires 1 Predator Totem
→ Lasts 2 posts per Predator Totem spent
→ By activating this particular ability, Hashgroth is able to take upon himself the feral rage of his animal companion. His hands and feet alter, sprouting claws that can rend flesh from bone. These claws are made from the bones of the Kaguya, but count as B - ranked for damage concerns. Reflexes are enhanced, as are the five senses, though only slightly. Damage can be increased by 1 rank for the cost of 2 Totems, but no higher.

• Feral Fangs [4/4 Posts]
→ Lasts for 2 posts per Predator Totem spent
→ During the activation of this particular ability, the jaw muscles and bone structure alter, allowing the growing of an increased number of canines and a bite that can match that of an alligator's. Bite damage is considered B rank, though this can be increased 1 rank with the addition of 2 Totems, but only one rank.

VampireKittenz

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:19 pm
User Image Thenal'fan
The Wild Claw

The scent was nearby, familiar, tinged with a madness that came from something within the body and mind. Nearby, another scent, a young female with odd blood. Another, an even younger male, blood and sweat giving off the odor of fear and hesitation, yet coiled to strike quickly. Bones, terror, flesh, blood, madness, all combined into a swirl and formed a painting, a picture as it were, of the situation to the one that could distinguish it. And here, to this one, they could. As Hashgroth ran towards the young male, as the latter readied in some way to defend against the oncoming attack, something terrible happened. There was no warning, no sound, only sudden pain and a crunching of wood and steel as something monstrously large and heavy came down upon Shadow, the scent of burning flesh and blood mixing in his far more sensitive nose. The next sound was a rather loud tearing noise, and a crunch, as the great cat with black and grey fur landed in the area between Hashgroth and Shadow, the latter's arm dangling within its jaws.

Hashgroth instantly stopped where he was, frozen in place, eyes widening intensely as he saw the cat. But the feline did not show any similar signs of recognition, or rather, it did, but the tenseness of the body and the narrowing of the eyes spoke volumes as to just how welcome this meeting was to it. There was silence for some time as the two stared at each other, despite the noises that were likely coming from behind it, and despite the noise of the flames crackling on the massive claws the beast sprouted from its feet.

Beware! Also, don't flee the battle. I'm making it where even here a Genin can taste victory~

Also, I was approved for the auto-hit by Tao :3 She hates me now~

Also, if you see them looking at each other, you'll realize quickly that Hashgroth is nervous, almost terrified of his partner.

|•| Techniques Used |•|
• Hi Shinten no Jutsu [ Flame Spread Technique ] || → D - Rank [Upon Claws]
→ This Jutsu allows the user to extend the flame from their hand to any weapon or item they may be holding. This creates a surrounding layer of flame around the object, but the object is unharmed. This can only extend to a length of 3 feet maximum, or the length of a medium sized sword.

|•| Active |•|

VampireKittenz

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:05 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 1ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚
r y σ :: 両 2 7 8 0
α c :: 8 7 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 1 5 / 7 5 0 (+5)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 5 5 / 2 5 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αrrσωs :: 14
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----тhere was little chance for celebration after my senbon hit. Because of the pumping of blood, because of the adrenaline, the effects of however many senbon hit him was almost immediate. His breathing picked up, became labored. But that apparently only made him angrier because he charged at me.
-----On Samajii's back, dodging out of the crazed man's way wouldn't have been a problem. A shadow fell over me an instant before I moved, the sudden weight almost causing me to lose balance on the bear's back. Flaming claws and a gut-wrenching crunch. And then my vision blurred and suddenly I was falling.
-----Falling... but how? Through my hazy vision I could see something. Kasai? No, something as big as Kasai. Not a puppet, but real, with a pulse and blood.
-----Blood? Was it my blood? Why couldn't I move my hand to catch myself?
-----I hit the ground , landing on my back, and my mind finally caught up with what my body was feeling, what my eyes were seeing. A scream tore itself from my throat, the sound foreign to my ears, at the pain that followed. It was unlike anything I'd felt before, burning and blinding at once as I clung to what was left of my right arm. I felt numb otherwise.
-----My vision returning slowly, I tried to crawl away, heart fluttering in my chest, breath quick and short despite my will to breathe deeply. I managed to bite off my screams, but a grunt of pain escaped with every small movement. Why? Why was this happening? Where had this second enemy come from? Had she waited all this time for her tamer to break free?
-----I managed to pull myself to a nearby tree, my only hope that I wouldn't be attacked while I was vulnerable lying in that the two had frozen at seeing one another. I stared back at the two of them, eyes fixed on the other. What could I do? I couldn't defend myself, not with jutsu. I couldn't cast them with one hand... My puppets. Right. I had Samajii still; the bear still stood mostly unharmed--Tosai I feared wasn't so lucky.
-----I couldn't think. My mind was a haze of red, of pain. I could hardly get the limbs that were functioning to cooperate with me. They felt heavy, weighed down though nothing affected them. Slowly, I was able to raise my left arm, spreading out my fingers to control the strings of my puppets. Through them, I activated one of Samajii's mechanisms. A pulse was released from the steel bear, pure chakra with enough force to knock those within a few meters off of their feet, even if it didn't do much damage.
-----It was all I had. I had to hope that the bear was enough to protect me, or that Aria could do something to stop them fast.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬
ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Prepared Bunshin Houin [Clone Sealing] - A
Official Description: A glowing purple seal which is drawn upon the user's skin, encompassing all limbs. All clones in the area will submit to the will of the user, but retain their original abilities, techniques, etc.
Guild Description: After performing several handseals, a purple seal will spread across the skin of the user & pulse. After the pulse, a sphere will spread away from the user to encompass all bunshin types. Control of all current clones in the local area changes to the user. Stronger than a normal Maruton Fuuka Houin. Duration is until the clones die, but any chakra drain continues from the one stolen from.
Kasai: 50/100 chakra stored
Samajii: 40/100 chakra stored (-10)

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Tosai

Rather realistic in appearance, the puppet resembles a golden eagle in size and proportion. It has a wingspan of approximately 84 in (213.36 cm) and a body length of 36 in (91.44 cm). However, it weighs a bit more than a normal bird, about 12 lbs (5.4 kg), though it is still very lightly built. This makes it rather fragile.
The bird, as mentioned, is rather realistic, with a lot of effort put into its appearance, thanks to its user’s perfect memory and artistic abilities. It is covered with reddish-brown feathers, darker at the tail, save for a strip of white feathers, and head, with yellow hind legs and a slightly darker beak. Its talons are abnormally long, however, at about two inches.

Puppet Description
Shadow spent the time he was traveling over a course of three or four months also searching for materials he could use for his puppet. Though it represents an eagle, they are much harder to find and too majestic to hunt, so he used mostly hawk feathers, though the wings proved difficult to find the proper feathers and length.
For the base of the puppet, he used a bamboo structure, since the reed was both durable and lightweight. It was given the same bone structure as a bird, for the most part, though the hollow cavity of the abdomen was also reinforced with bamboo. This cavity, as well as the ‘skull’, is utilized for mechanism compartments.
The beak is made of animal bone, carved into the proper shape and painted. The feet are also made of bone, though jointed. They are the only obviously jointed area without inspecting the puppet closer. The talons are made with bladed steel.
Shadow uses his tree climbing ability to climb to the highest branches of most trees, greatly extending his sight range and, therefore, range of the puppet’s control. He designed the puppet to be utilized as more of a scouting weapon than an offensive weapon, with mechanisms to help it get away in tight situations. It is also manually collapsible, where the head and legs contract into the body and the wings fold neatly against the back. This makes it easier and less awkward to transport.

Mechanism Summary
• Senbon firing mechanism located in mouth; senbon soaked regularly in poison made from common ivy. It is rarely deadly, but coma as a result is possible.
-- 2 posts – Difficulty Breathing
-- 5 posts – Convulsions and Vomiting
-- 10 posts – Paralysis
-- 15 posts – Coma (50% chance per post until treatment is administered)
-- Roll 10-sided dice. Coma occurs if an odd number is rolled.
-- Person can still survive after coma if found in a reasonable amount of time.
-- Stores up to 20 of these senbon. (10 remaining)
• Bladed talons, beak, and wing tips for attack cutting through wires or nets. Kept in a compartment in the abdomen and must be equipped before use.
• Weighted net, big enough to trap a single adult. Can carry only 1. Stored in abdomen.
Paper compartment for storing explosive notes, ink drawings, or messages. Paper within compartment can be dropped via mechanism. Dimensions: 8x5x4 inches, can store as much paper as can be stuffed in it. Stored in abdomen.
Army of One Discipline
Ink compartment with emergency ink for Shadow to use. Ink can also be dropped via mechanism for techniques such as Ink Projectiles, Sumi Gatsumi no Jutsu (Ink Haze Technique), and Sumi Ame no Jutsu (Ink Rain Technique). Dimensions: 3x3x3 inches. Stored in abdomen.
• Smoke bombs to conceal escape. Can be dropped from compartment and holds up to 3. Stored in abdomen.
• Eyes are cameras that allow Shadow to see through a headset what it sees. However, he is unable to see his own surroundings when using this. Used to scout out areas inconspicuously, unless chakra strings are visible to enemy (only a few clans are able to see chakra easily).

Samajii
Samajii is built purely for defense. What it lacks in physical attack it makes up for in defense against both physical and chakra based attack. The puppet stands 5 feet (152.4 cm) at the shoulders, and, were it to stand to full height on its hind legs, the bear would be 10 1/2 feet (320.04 cm) tall.

Puppet Description:
The bear is made mostly of steel externally, though it is a little more fragile internally. So as to make it a little lighter, the bone structure is made of bamboo. Likewise, much of the head and limbs are, though both are reinforced with steel. The body is a steel shell hollowed out and large enough to fit one adult human somewhat comfortably. Claws and teeth are made of bladed steel.
Covered in brown synthetic fur, hardly anything looks to be abnormal about the puppet, except for its size. However, like Kasai, it contains a chakra steel orb that absorbs chakra from Shadow. This allows the puppet to create a chakra shield, as well as a pulse to knock enemies off of their feet.

Mechanism Summary:
• An orb of chakra steel at the heart of the puppet can store up to 100 chakra, as applied from Shadow. Can create a chakra shield with stored chakra. The rank of the is determined by the amount of chakra released (i.e. 5 chakra = E-rank up to 80 chakra = A-rank).
• Can release a pulse of chakra to force anyone nearby away. Does not particularly do damage, but can knock someone off of their feet. Uses 10 stored chakra.
• Reflectors on the points where the strings attach to the puppet attaches the strings likewise to either Shadow or another of his puppets. This allows him to move himself or a puppet instantaneously out of harm's way.
• Reinforced cavity in abdomen allows a single adult to be held within. The container can hide the chakra signature of the person within. It can be used to hide an ally, including Shadow himself, or imprison an enemy.
-Army of One Discipline-
Large ink compartment in stomach. Used as emergency ink for larger Ukyo techniques. 9x9x6 inches. Empty
• Compartment at base of neck opens to a wire dispenser. Used to ensnare opponents and draw them closer. Holds up to one hundred feet of wire.
• Hydraulics in limbs allow for increased agility and speed despite weight of puppet.

Lanfaer

VampireKittenz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:51 am
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Aria is a support type, so she is not supposed to go down directly into a battle at any time. A certain well known medical kunoichi, Tsunade-sama, even said that one of her rules was to never allow the medical shinobi to be on the front lines, ever. Aria heard a young man's scream from so far away, and instinctively knew that some part of her teammate had just suffered major damage. Pulling out her moon tooth saber while laying there, she chomped hard on the handle and released the previously sustained Konton: Usagi no Ashi [ Soul Release: Rabbit's Foot ], made several hand seals, and performed Jisan Itami [ Taking Pain ]. Immediately, her teeth bit down hard onto the handle, her scream of pain replacing Shadow's as she redirected at least the pain to herself. Shadow would suddenly find that although he was still gushing blood and becoming woozy, with the threat of imminent hypovolemic shock, he could think clearly. Aria on the other hand, was experiencing an even greater pain than he had, her tears flowing smoothly onto the roof top, soaking in to the tiles as she arched her back several times and kicked at the gravel on the slick ceramic.

The next jutsu would hurt even more, as she started a hand seal here, and a hand seal there, for Kizu Tsuukou [ Wound Passing ]. Her right arm feeling ablaze, she knew that whatever had happened would be even worse on her, so in between body spasms, she unfurled the bandage type top she wore under her yukata and tied it around the top of her right arm. Gratefully, she was happy that no one was around to see her undergarments being publicly used, even in an emergency to stem the blood flow to her arm. Another spasm of pain shook through her as she was tying the knot, causing her to over tighten it. Numbness was now beginning to occur lower down in her right arm as the tears continued to flow.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
...as supporting others is my goal!

Stats: -125/-20

Will do this jutsu next post:
Kizu Tsuukou [ Wound Passing ]
Description: A link technique that allows the Miyamoto to transfer the existing wounds of a connected party to his/herself. This skill was developed sometime after the art of damage redirection was mastered, and its effects are proof of its complex nature. If a deep cut is present on a connected party's shoulder, the Miyamoto will "heal" that person's wound by transferring it to the same position on their own body. Unfortunately, some time and focus is needed to perform this technique ( 2 posts ).

Just did these jutsu:
Jisan Itami [ Taking Pain ]
Description: A link technique that allows the Miyamoto to redirect the damage that a connected party would take to his/herself. However, the user takes slightly more damage than if the target would have taken the hit directly. Additionally, although the damage is redirected, stunting and obstacles formed by an attack cannot be redirected.

Sustaining these jutsu:
Mukei Enko [ Spiritual Connection ]

CURRENT TASK: To help Shadow.

Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin
[5 more Konton jutsu casts until Shadow receives 2 new passives]

Active effects:

TRAINING REGIMEN
Genjutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 1 post.
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 2 posts.
Ninjutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for academy = 1 post.
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy = 3 posts.
C-rank Training (5 posts), -2 post for academy = 3 posts.
B-rank Training (7 posts), -2 post for academy = 5 posts.
Eiseijutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for Attribute, -1 post for Training Area = 1 post.

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:31 am
User Image Thenal'fan
The Wild Claw

This great beast continued staring for another few moments at Hashgroth, before finally a clearly feminine, but deep, voice came from its jaws. "There is another, a female, to the north. Go hunt her. I saw her coming in." Her words were barely out of her mouth, however, when a wave of chakra hit her. Considering she was already bracing herself in case of attack from the mutt before her, she was safe, but Hashgroth was not. When he stumbled and fell, she watched in silence. When he stood, she watched in silence. She waited until Hashgroth turned and ran an instant later, clearly happy to be set free of her stare. It wasn't until he was gone that the great cat moved towards Shadow, just as she swallowed the last of his arm. Her breath reeked of rotten meet, the fresh kill, and as she came up to Shadow she leaned her face closer to him, so close that her teeth could almost certainly tear him apart with a sharp twist. She eyed him, her sharply blue eyes, and finally spoke. "What have you done to Hashgroth? Tell me true, and I might spare you."

Hashgroth is coming for Kittenz, however he has a little ways to go, and thus you'll have some time to react.

|•| Techniques Used |•|
→ This Jutsu allows the user to extend the flame from their hand to any weapon or item they may be holding. This creates a surrounding layer of flame around the object, but the object is unharmed. This can only extend to a length of 3 feet maximum, or the length of a medium sized sword.

|•| Active |•|

VampireKittenz

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:07 am
User Image

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 2 0 / 7 5 0 (+5)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----тhe blast of chakra did nothing against the massive catlike beast that had shown, but it blew Hashgroth off of his feet briefly. I'd hardly realized the cat had spoken until the insane man ran off and she suddenly turned on me. I pushed myself further against the white tree, as if pushing would get me any further. I couldn't think, from some combination of fear, shock, and pain.
-----Except the pain I was in was slowly disappearing. How? It did little for my thought process as the tiger-like creature towered over me, and I tried to shrink even smaller than I felt, a whimper escaping me. I didn't care. People who stared death fearlessly in the face were idiots. Her words caught me off guard, though. The love and hatred behind them almost more overwhelming than her presence. What had I done? Slowly I shook my head. Still I couldn't bring to speak, even with the threat of death hanging over me. My mouth felt numb.
-----But what did she mean by sparing my life? She wasn't planning on killing me like her tamer?
-----What about Aria? I couldn't let her get hurt too. I promised to protect her... Roughly swallowing the bile rising in my throat, I bit my lip and forced my mouth to work. "I-I... The prisoners... were given drugs to get them to speak of their own will..." I told her the truth, the same thing Sypher had told us. There was no sense in lying when all I had left to lose was my life. "B-but something went wrong and they went insane... That's all I know!" I clamped my eyes shut, cringing again. "We were just sent here to stop the attack... a-and stop him from killing innocent people..."
-----Intense pain flashed through what was left of my right arm again, almost making me black out from the suddenness of it. I turned my gaze to the arm and watched in shock as the flesh began to reform.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Official Description: A glowing purple seal which is drawn upon the user's skin, encompassing all limbs. All clones in the area will submit to the will of the user, but retain their original abilities, techniques, etc.
Guild Description: After performing several handseals, a purple seal will spread across the skin of the user & pulse. After the pulse, a sphere will spread away from the user to encompass all bunshin types. Control of all current clones in the local area changes to the user. Stronger than a normal Maruton Fuuka Houin. Duration is until the clones die, but any chakra drain continues from the one stolen from.

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Tosai

Rather realistic in appearance, the puppet resembles a golden eagle in size and proportion. It has a wingspan of approximately 84 in (213.36 cm) and a body length of 36 in (91.44 cm). However, it weighs a bit more than a normal bird, about 12 lbs (5.4 kg), though it is still very lightly built. This makes it rather fragile.
The bird, as mentioned, is rather realistic, with a lot of effort put into its appearance, thanks to its user’s perfect memory and artistic abilities. It is covered with reddish-brown feathers, darker at the tail, save for a strip of white feathers, and head, with yellow hind legs and a slightly darker beak. Its talons are abnormally long, however, at about two inches.

Puppet Description
Shadow spent the time he was traveling over a course of three or four months also searching for materials he could use for his puppet. Though it represents an eagle, they are much harder to find and too majestic to hunt, so he used mostly hawk feathers, though the wings proved difficult to find the proper feathers and length.
For the base of the puppet, he used a bamboo structure, since the reed was both durable and lightweight. It was given the same bone structure as a bird, for the most part, though the hollow cavity of the abdomen was also reinforced with bamboo. This cavity, as well as the ‘skull’, is utilized for mechanism compartments.
The beak is made of animal bone, carved into the proper shape and painted. The feet are also made of bone, though jointed. They are the only obviously jointed area without inspecting the puppet closer. The talons are made with bladed steel.
Shadow uses his tree climbing ability to climb to the highest branches of most trees, greatly extending his sight range and, therefore, range of the puppet’s control. He designed the puppet to be utilized as more of a scouting weapon than an offensive weapon, with mechanisms to help it get away in tight situations. It is also manually collapsible, where the head and legs contract into the body and the wings fold neatly against the back. This makes it easier and less awkward to transport.

Mechanism Summary
• Senbon firing mechanism located in mouth; senbon soaked regularly in poison made from common ivy. It is rarely deadly, but coma as a result is possible.
-- 10 posts – Paralysis
• Bladed talons, beak, and wing tips for attack cutting through wires or nets. Kept in a compartment in the abdomen and must be equipped before use.
• Weighted net, big enough to trap a single adult. Can carry only 1. Stored in abdomen.
Paper compartment for storing explosive notes, ink drawings, or messages. Paper within compartment can be dropped via mechanism. Dimensions: 8x5x4 inches, can store as much paper as can be stuffed in it. Stored in abdomen.
Army of One Discipline
Ink compartment with emergency ink for Shadow to use. Ink can also be dropped via mechanism for techniques such as Ink Projectiles, Sumi Gatsumi no Jutsu (Ink Haze Technique), and Sumi Ame no Jutsu (Ink Rain Technique). Dimensions: 3x3x3 inches. Stored in abdomen.
• Smoke bombs to conceal escape. Can be dropped from compartment and holds up to 3. Stored in abdomen.
• Eyes are cameras that allow Shadow to see through a headset what it sees. However, he is unable to see his own surroundings when using this. Used to scout out areas inconspicuously, unless chakra strings are visible to enemy (only a few clans are able to see chakra easily).

Samajii
Samajii is built purely for defense. What it lacks in physical attack it makes up for in defense against both physical and chakra based attack. The puppet stands 5 feet (152.4 cm) at the shoulders, and, were it to stand to full height on its hind legs, the bear would be 10 1/2 feet (320.04 cm) tall.

Puppet Description:
The bear is made mostly of steel externally, though it is a little more fragile internally. So as to make it a little lighter, the bone structure is made of bamboo. Likewise, much of the head and limbs are, though both are reinforced with steel. The body is a steel shell hollowed out and large enough to fit one adult human somewhat comfortably. Claws and teeth are made of bladed steel.
Covered in brown synthetic fur, hardly anything looks to be abnormal about the puppet, except for its size. However, like Kasai, it contains a chakra steel orb that absorbs chakra from Shadow. This allows the puppet to create a chakra shield, as well as a pulse to knock enemies off of their feet.

Mechanism Summary:
• An orb of chakra steel at the heart of the puppet can store up to 100 chakra, as applied from Shadow. Can create a chakra shield with stored chakra. The rank of the is determined by the amount of chakra released (i.e. 5 chakra = E-rank up to 80 chakra = A-rank).
• Can release a pulse of chakra to force anyone nearby away. Does not particularly do damage, but can knock someone off of their feet. Uses 10 stored chakra.
• Reflectors on the points where the strings attach to the puppet attaches the strings likewise to either Shadow or another of his puppets. This allows him to move himself or a puppet instantaneously out of harm's way.
• Reinforced cavity in abdomen allows a single adult to be held within. The container can hide the chakra signature of the person within. It can be used to hide an ally, including Shadow himself, or imprison an enemy.
-Army of One Discipline-
Large ink compartment in stomach. Used as emergency ink for larger Ukyo techniques. 9x9x6 inches. Empty
• Compartment at base of neck opens to a wire dispenser. Used to ensnare opponents and draw them closer. Holds up to one hundred feet of wire.
• Hydraulics in limbs allow for increased agility and speed despite weight of puppet.

Lanfaer

VampireKittenz

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:01 am
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...

Slumping off of the roof, Aria stumbled towards the hospital, pain still wracking her mind and body. Looking up, she noticed that the bone forest was still there, and in the way, too, but some ground floor windows had been knocked clean out from all of the action. Her next jutsu was fully prepared now, and she knew that what it was going to do was knock her out, so she needed someone to help keep her from dying. Climbing gingerly through the window, she tripped and hit the slick ground on the inside, her face starting to bruise as she exerted some stamina to lift herself off and away from the torn corpses beside her. On her feet again, she wandered through the long corridors, smoke choking the atmosphere as the stench of bodies all around her threatened to make her retch. Passing by a small fire in what must have been a patient's room, she had to cover her face to keep from burning, as she also spied deep claw marks etched everywhere. Finally, the smoke began to clear, and a now blackened Aria coughed, trying to breathe in the cleaner air in the children's ward. She hoped that Rima-sensei was still here in some capacity, even as she heard an announcement over the PA which told of medical assistance at the offices. There was not enough time left to go all the way there!

Bursting into the main children's room, she called out for Rima-sensei before enacting her jutsu. Her fingers up in the hand seal, she couldn't feel her bluing right hand as the arm slid off from just below the elbow, plopping unceremoniously on to the floor. A small gush of blood blew from both stump ends, but not as much as if she had not tied the tourniquet ahead of time. Teary eyes wide in fear, Aria dropped to her knees, fell over her arm, and cradled it as she tried desperately to keep her heart rate down. Was the room getting blurry, and slightly dark? She did not know how much longer she had to live until she either bled out or was killed by Hashgroth, and silently prayed that some left behind medical shinobi was still here.

Stats: -145/-25

Just did these jutsu:
Description: A link technique that allows the Miyamoto to transfer the existing wounds of a connected party to his/herself. This skill was developed sometime after the art of damage redirection was mastered, and its effects are proof of its complex nature. If a deep cut is present on a connected party's shoulder, the Miyamoto will "heal" that person's wound by transferring it to the same position on their own body. Unfortunately, some time and focus is needed to perform this technique ( 2 posts ).

Sustaining these jutsu:

CURRENT TASK: To survive.

Lanfaer
I do not know if Hashgroth can still track Aria through the heavy smoke and blood stench.

Tao-Benshin
[4 more Konton jutsu casts until Shadow receives 2 new passives]

Active effects:

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
Please, help me.

TRAINING REGIMEN
Genjutsu
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 2 posts.
Ninjutsu
Eiseijutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for Attribute, -1 post for Training Area = 1 post.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:07 pm
User Image Thenal'fan
The Wild Claw

The tiger's eyes gleamed as she looked at Shadow, and finally her eyes slid down to the regrowing arm. A flaming paw came down on the arm, stopping the regrowth with her weight. Her fangs were close to his face again, and she seemed to be...smelling him? It was odd, but at this point Shadow was just lucy he wasn't dead. Looking into his eyes, the creature's blue ones focused entirely onto Shadow's, and they seemed to glow with an internal light. There, deep in her eyes, was a sorrow and pain beyond what anything Shadow had ever experienced lay. It was obvious, this close to her, for there was no hiding such emotion now. "My friend...is dead. Do with him what you must. I will not help him now." She stepped back and turned around, walking towards the trees with an even, slow pace, her shoulders slumped yet no less dangerous.

Hashgroth smells the blood, but the smoke will definitely cause some problems. Hm...He might get close, but won't find her immediately.

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Active |•|

VampireKittenz

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:39 pm
User ImageHashgroth
The Howling Fury

Seeing her here almost freed him, but only almost. The next instant he was gone again, rushing through the world at breakneck speeds to find the one at the hospital. This close he could smell her blood, yet somehow the building had caught fire, and the scent of smoke and open flame masked her scent well. Almost too well, in fact. Rage was a beautiful thing when it came to motivation. Taking a deep breath the monster moved on all fours into the building, his bone claws and armor clinking against the floor and walls as he brushed by them. His movement was slow, his Totem of silence gone now, but his madness left him somewhat at a loss for more careful maneuvering. Stepping over a fallen support beam, he considered where to go. The scent of blood was stronger the deeper into the building he went, and thus he continued on.

To the girl, as she cried and bled, a cabinet opened near her. At first all she would see is an eye, completely white, but the next moment she would see a figure slide out of the furniture, his skin seemingly made of wood. As he came closer his skin returned to the normal fleshy tones, until he was beside her. His eyes were wide, strained, and worry etched his face as surely as his terror did. "You...I will heal you. Who are you? Why are you here?" His hands hovered over here, an emerald light bleeding from his hands to her arm.

Hashgroth continued creeping throughout the complex, his claws reaching into the floor. Casually, he tilted his head and caught the raised spike of bone from his arm and bit it off, chewing noisily. Totems made him more dangerous, and this he would have. He stopped suddenly when he heard a voice, hushed to a whisper but still clear to his ears. Where...? He moved towards another room, one that was darker and filled with smoke, and the scent of blood became stronger. He smiled, sliding closer, his nails clicking quietly upon the ground. As he did so, he spoke quietly, mimicing a terrified whisper and speaking in a voice that, if the girl heard, would be familiar: Chibutsu's. "I-is...anyone there?"

He is speaking in Chibutsu's voice, and it is a perfect mimicry, so she wouldn't be able to tell just from hearing it that it's fake. Other context clues might reveal that to her, however.

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Active |•|
→ Totems ||
► 15
► [3/3]

→ Attribute ||

→ Techniques ||
• Bonded Savagery [3/4 Posts]
→ By activating this particular ability, Hashgroth is able to take upon himself the feral rage of his animal companion. His hands and feet alter, sprouting claws that can rend flesh from bone. These claws are made from the bones of the Kaguya, but count as B - ranked for damage concerns. Reflexes are enhanced, as are the five senses, though only slightly. Damage can be increased by 1 rank for the cost of 2 Totems, but no higher.

• Feral Fangs [3/4 Posts]
→ During the activation of this particular ability, the jaw muscles and bone structure alter, allowing the growing of an increased number of canines and a bite that can match that of an alligator's. Bite damage is considered B rank, though this can be increased 1 rank with the addition of 2 Totems, but only one rank.

VampireKittenz

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:40 pm
User Image

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 2 5 / 7 5 0 (+5)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----мy eyes widened in horror when the flaming paw came down on my regrowing arm. I cried out again in pain, but it was a weak plea, and my breath failed me after only a brief second. My gaze snapped back to the cat as she leaned closer, a huffing sound coming from between her bared teeth. I recognized it from other animals; they opened their jaws to improve their sense of smell. Ears pressed against the sides of my head, I cringed back, but froze when her eyes met mine.
-----I couldn't explain what I saw there. Such profound sadness that for a moment I almost forgot where I was. I hardly heard her speak for a second time, and didn't understand what she was saying until she released me. She was letting me live? What did she mean her friend was dead? Hashgroth? I looked past her to the bone forest between me and the hospital. He had gone that direction... Was he going after Aria? Where was Aria? I hadn't seen her since she escaped when I warned her of the prisoner. Had she gotten injured by the bone forest?
-----The cat moved away from me and I turned my eyes back to her. I was trembling now, from weakness or fear or something between both, but I managed to get my mouth to cooperate again. "W-wait!" What was I thinking?! Apparently my mind had a death wish, because I had no idea what was going to come out of my mouth.
-----I stared at the cat for a moment, hoping she would stop and frantically trying to search for words. Maybe... I swallowed again. "H-h... Help us stop him!" Using the white pillar behind me for support, I fought to push myself up to my feet. The world around me swayed and I almost fell back over. "You... know him... better than anyone else..." Grunting in pain, I clamped my hand over my right arm and faced her. "I can see...how much it hurts you to see him like this, and... I don't know if there's a way to reverse what happened..." A little steadier now, my thoughts were clearing somewhat. My conscious thought caught up with the subconscious action my mouth had pulled. "If... you don't want to see him die... Then all I need is for you to bide me some time, and I can trap him..."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Tosai

Puppet Description

Mechanism Summary
-- 10 posts – Paralysis
Army of One Discipline

Samajii

Puppet Description:

Mechanism Summary:
-Army of One Discipline-

Lanfaer

VampireKittenz

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:31 am
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...

A small cabinet door opened on one of the walls closer to her, revealing a shinobi that used wood. Wood! That meant this person was probably not Hashgroth in disguise, as she was well aware of the bone forest. Holding out her sliced off arm in the moonlight that was starting to stream through the skylights overhead, trembling with pain and sadness as she showed him where it was previously, she tried to answer his questions. A quivering lip helped to escape her words, "Miyam-moto Ar-ria, Genin, sir. I healed my semp-pai's wound, but I cannot heal the af-ftereffects myself. Hashgroth," she stopped as she tried to squish her arm to the correct place for the emerald light to heal.

Aria had never seen a true healing jutsu used before, her curiosity piquing, helping to calm her nerves. It was not long before she saw the skin close over, but she knew that all healing takes place over a long time. Even if this kind, gracious man could physically heal her all the way, the hole in her heart over being next to useless would persist. "We were assigned to help deal with the prisoner outbreak, sir." She continued when her fascination had mildly subsided, "but we were not prepared for this." Sitting up from her cradling position, she tried to keep her right arm still as he healed. It was during this lull of noise that she heard a faint, garbled whisper. Her hearing was not well enough to make it out, as she was primarily focused on the new, throbbing pains from the reattached forearm. The sounds were not all together familiar enough, as she had only briefly heard it before her squad's departure to Kumogakure, but she thought that something was off in the timing. All through her trip down the hallways, through the charred, bloody rooms, she had only seen corpses. There was not even a living soul here in one of the further out wards, except for Aria and this mysterious, wood-using healer. A healer that reminded her of the female legendary one. Yet, if Hashgroth had thought Shadow was left for dead, to bleed out from a broken arm, she was likely the only other person around for him to turn his attention. This was not good. Aria darted her eyes up at the eiseijutsu user and then back to the door she thought she had heard the voice emanate. As support, she had forgotten to tell Shadow her major abilities, or have any capabilities of communicating with him over long distances. How could anyone find her, deep inside the hospital, without prior notice?

Stats: -145/-25

Just did these jutsu:

Sustaining these jutsu:

CURRENT TASK: To survive.

Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin
[4 more Konton jutsu casts until Shadow receives 2 new passives]

Active effects:

TRAINING REGIMEN
Genjutsu
Ninjutsu
Eiseijutsu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:21 am
User Image Thenal'fan
The Wild Claw

The creature stopped, and moved forward towards Shadow, her eyes curious, but wary. Body tense, the great cat got close once more, the sniffing sound with her mouth open revealing that she was trying to smell his truth. At last she stopped, her eyes intense upon his face. At last, her eyes flicked to his ears, to the slope of his face, and his tail. "You are an animal, or something like one. You understand, then, what will happen if you fail in this." Her expression, as much as a cat's could express, was one of promise and threat. But...there was hesitancy. "I shall hold him off. Seal him." And with that she turned, her muscles bunching, and leaped into the distance. She left him there, knowing he would follow, for to not do so would mean death.

Mahahaha~

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Active |•|

VampireKittenz

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:40 am
User ImageHashgroth
The Howling Fury

The scent was bold, very bold indeed, and mixed now with fear. Fear...ah, it was sweet. Her blood was fresh, young, and filled with vigor and promise. Her flesh would taste sweet as he eviscerated her, and he would ensure that with each bite she would remain alive, feeling it all, until he teeth were around her heart and she watched as he snapped it out of her chest with a satisfying tear. Her entrails would decorate the walls, steaming in the much cooler air, and her blood would be a bath to relish for an eternity. Slavering, saliva pooled in his elongated jaws to spill upon the floor. Bunching his muscles, his body began to change. His arms popped almost audibly as they elongated, his fingers and hands changing into something between a paw and a hand, furred with claws made of bone. His muscles corded, and his entire body gained more mass, expanding until he was something between man and tiger, his skull changed as well to be replaced by something far more tigerlike. The bone armor grew with it, becoming spiked and ridged, curled backwards into hooks. His main of hair grew out as well, becoming spiked and as hard as metal.

The instant his transformation was complete he stood up and walked forward, his voice now a mix of both Shadow's, his own, and Chibutsu's, a horrifying menagerie that was nothing short of being an abomination. His palms smacked against a chest that was, curiously, void of any fur and bore only the bone. His roar terrified the Douka healing the girl, who screamed and fled, though his healing had been complete when he did. Leaning forward, he readied himself to charge.

OH SNAP!

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Active |•|
→ Totems ||
► 2
► [3/3]

→ Attribute ||

→ Techniques ||
• Bonded Savagery [3/4 Posts]

• Feral Fangs [3/4 Posts]

• Savage King (5/5)
→ Requires 5 Predator Totems
→ Duration is base 2 posts, with 1 post per 2 additional Totems
→ By reaching into the deepest part of the Predator's spirit, Hashgroth's body changes, become far more animalistic. The bones and flesh alter, sometimes growing fur, sometimes simply gaining muscle. In each case certain abilities can be gained, such as claws or teeth. In the case of natural weapons, all are considered A ranked in damage, and attacks are made at A ranked speed and finesse. In this form, all Predator Tokens gained automatically count as two. He ceases to gain any benefits from eating his own bones, however, until after the state ends. All damage and attacks can be increased to S rank with the spending of 3 Totems, though this cannot go beyond S rank.

VampireKittenz

Tao-Benshin

User Image Thenal'fan
The Wild Claw

However, before he could do anything, the wall to the side erupted inwards with a massive, concussive bang as three fireballs formed into the likenesses of dragons came barreling through and into Hashgroth, who was caught unawares and sent through another wall and into a large room beyond. There came a loud roaring noise from that direction as part of the roof and other infrastructure came down on top of him. Where the balls had come from stood a massive tiger, four feet tall at the shoulder and twelve feet long, with flaming claws and teeth. Her blue eyes glowed ominously, and they slowly turned to the girl. "Your friend comes to your rescue. Go help him." With that, her eyes turned back to where Hashgroth had gone.

Mahahaha~

|•| Techniques Used |•|

• Gōryūka no Jutsu [ Great Dragon Fire Technique ] || → B - Rank
→ Katon • Gouryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the Shinobi will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

|•| Active |•|

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:39 pm
User Image

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 3 0 / 7 5 0 (+5)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----мind finally clear again, I tore off what was left of my right sleeve and tied it awkwardly around the burned flesh of the arm. It did nothing in the way of helping the pain--in fact the texture of the fabric made it worse--but it would protect the wound somewhat. Looking back up, I watched the cat disappear into the bone forest.
-----I had to follow her and save Hashgroth. Not doing so would see my death. She had made that clear. But I felt weak. I felt if I made a wrong move, I would pass out. Drawing in a shuddering breath, I started after her. My first few steps were unsteady, but it didn't matter, for the moment, after I reached Samajii. Kneeling the bear down, I picked up my bag from where it had fallen and struggled to climb up onto his back. I also detached the strings from Tosai, wherever she had fallen, so that I could concentrate on moving just Samajii. I started after the cat as fast as the bear could move. Thanks to hydraulics, it was smooth, but Samajii was heavy and by no means quiet in approach.
-----Outside of the hospital, I watched as the cat beast smashed through the wall with three large fireballs before leaping through the hole herself. They couldn't have been on the first floor, of course, so I had to follow her up. Pushing chakra into my feet, I ran up the side of the building, leaving Samajii on the ground below, and through the smoldering hole in the wall. Inside, the room spun, and suddenly I was on my knees. I clamped my eyes shut, trying to steady myself, before dizzily looking around. "Aria...!" My voice sounded hoarse to my ears. Thankfully, I caught sight of her, the cat standing menacingly before her. I thought for a moment she was going to attack, but she turned away from the genin and relief washed over me.
-----Pushing myself back to my feet, I staggered over to my genin and dropped my bag heavily next to her. Pulling out my sketchbook, I explained quickly with what little breath I had. "The cat... she's going to help us..." I swallowed roughly before continuing. "I'm going to trap him, but I need time to prepare. I..." That's when I noticed the blood on her, most prominent especially around her right arm, where... where mine had been severed. I felt heat rush out of my body at the realization, putting the dots together. She had done something trying to save my arm. Sacrificing her own somehow? It hadn't worked. She had taken the pain upon herself in an effort to save me. My gaze fell back to the blank page in front of me, and I curled my hand into a fist. It was enough for now to keep my anger at bay. When I next spoke my voice was barely a whisper. "I'm sorry that you were dragged into this..."
-----Pulling the brush out of the hilt of my tanto, I set to drawing. My hand was unsteady, unused to being used for such a purpose. I was right-handed, so my left hardly knew how to hold the brush let alone use it. The drawing would be rough, but that didn't matter. I set the brush down on the paper and began to draw.

Fuuinjutsu: Koshi Tandan [Sealing Technique: Tiger Vision Sealing Bullet] (1/3)

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Lanny: Next round, second stage of poison takes effect. See below for effects.
Kittenz: This will (hopefully) end the fight, but requires three rounds to complete. Stay safe!

Poison Effects:
-2 posts – Difficulty Breathing
-5 posts – Convulsions and Vomiting
-10 posts – Paralysis
-15 posts – Coma (50% chance per post until treatment is administered)
--Roll 10-sided dice. Coma occurs if an odd number is rolled.
--Person can still survive after coma if found in a reasonable amount of time.

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
Preparing Fūinjutsu: Koshi Tandan [Sealing Technique: Tiger Vision Staring Bullet] - S
Official Description: After the user draws a gigantic tiger, the illustration extends from the scroll and while still connected, captures its prey with its teeth and claws, before dragging the victim back into the scroll and pinning them down within the confines of the drawing. Due to the enormity of the illustration, the user requires an extended period of time to complete the image, during which they need protection as their attention is devoted to drawing. In the anime, Danzō noted that to make this technique stronger, Sai would have to make use of his emotions. If the user is consumed by negative emotions, their eyes turn black, their pupils will turn red, and they will secrete a dark substance from their eyes and mouth. Because of his training in Root, this was initially impossible for Sai to control but later, after seeing Rock Lee's determination to protect his comrades and remembering his time with Team Kakashi he was able to.
Guild Description: It requires 3 full posts of concentration, during which the user's background history consumes them. Overcoming it with positive emotions allows the jutsu to gain the same speed as the user. Targets pinned inside of the paper can be retrieved at a later date.

Samajii: 40/100 chakra stored

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Samajii

Puppet Description:

Mechanism Summary:
-Army of One Discipline-

Lanfaer

VampireKittenz

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:43 am
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...

The door leading further in to the hospital creaked open as Hashgroth stepped in to the room. It was evident that her guess was right, that he had left Shadow for some reason to now hunt Aria. She reflexively flinched as he began to change, trying to move her legs to make her gain some more distance between them. Darting her eyes to beside her, she realized that her healer had vanished, leaving her all alone. Out from nowhere, the wall to her right exploded, and she rolled to cover herself from the ensuing debris. Was this part of his hunt? No! Looking in between her arms, she saw a hulking cat beast with fire tempered, huge, angry fangs and claws, three sapphire eyes, and gold piercings in its ears. This massive tiger, lion, panther, thing had sent dragons made of fire through the wall and into the escaped convict. After it spoke to her, she nodded her head in understanding, knowing that if it had been there to kill her, it would have done so on the spot.

Pushing herself up into a kneel once again, she opened and closed her right hand several times to make sure that she could move it okay. It felt very tender and numb, so she gently let the tourniquet go before wrapping it around her top again. Just in time, too, as Shadow jumped through the same dragon fired hole in the wall. Shadow was still alive! Looking down at his right arm, grief overcame her as she realized that her sacrifice had been in vain: his arm was still missing. She would have to train more to find out what hand seal or pattern was wrong. Without that gracious healer from before, it would do no good to try the jutsu again, but it looked like he was still in pain. That was when Shadow dropped his bag next to her and began to speak. Speak? Shadow had spoken!

Aria nodded once more in comprehension of the feline explanation and Shadow's plan, but it was evident that he was shaking from something more than adrenaline. He would not be able to draw so well with his off-hand and the pain distracting him, but Aria did not think that she would be able to take such pain again without medicinal help. Standing using her left arm, she heard his apology and shook her head from side to side in a 'no' fashion. She is here because she is a genin, and knows the consequences of being one. Departing to a small side closet just behind Shadow, she had remembered that Rima-sensei kept a stash of small doses of medicine with her reference books. Father had a large cabinet at home, and Aria had memorized each of the vials and jars contained within it. What she needed was a general painkiller that was also instantaneous. Up high, away from little hands, she stretched and pulled down a single dose jar, a small hypodermic needle already prepared. A quick unscrewing of the cap and she had obtained the prerequisite. Jogging back to the front of Shadow, she squatted and called out to him before his drawing had gone too far. "Sempai," she whispered as she injected the needle in to her left elbow's main vein. Dropping the needle, she gingerly went through several hand seals and took his pain away once more. (just his pain!) Putting her left hand down on the floor as she winced and several tears rolled down her cheeks, Aria was glad to have found some sort of painkillers still here.

When the pain had been replaced by numbness again, she lifted both herself and her supporting arm and rummaged through her yukata's inner pockets for her needles and wire. Senbon needles could be described as very fine, slightly large finishing nails, but Aria was worried about whether the floor they stood on would accept her just-in-case defensive jutsu. Tossing the needles twice around in a circle about Shadow, their ends quietly disappeared to just below the surface. With that prep work finished, she turned to watch Hashgroth and the feline's departing hole and began on making a cat's cradle with her wire. It was the only figure she could think of after witnessing the recent events.

Stats: -175/-25

Just did these jutsu:
Description: A link technique that allows the Miyamoto to redirect the damage that a connected party would take to his/herself. However, the user takes slightly more damage than if the target would have taken the hit directly. Additionally, although the damage is redirected, stunting and obstacles formed by an attack cannot be redirected.

Gyorai Shin [ Torpedo Needle ]
Official Description: Ninpou • Gyorai Shin is a Ninjutsu technique used by the thief Gosunkugi. Removing nails from his pocket, Gosunkugi will throw them into the air and then plant them tip first into the earth. Using his Chakra the nails will travel into the ground. Then at his discretion, he can fire the nails from the ground through the feet of his target to nail them in place. He can then fire the remaining nails from the ground to cut his target to pieces.
Guild Description: See official description. 'Feeling/sensing/etc' your foot get nearly penetrated, still means you're nailed to the ground due to the speed of this trap. No one has the reflexes to dodge attacks unseen. Sensory Jutsu & those naturally gifted through bloodlines with Chakra sensing will be able to sense that the ground isn't safe, but won't be able to track individual nails.

Sustaining these jutsu:

CURRENT TASK: To support and protect.

Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin
[3 more Konton jutsu casts until Shadow receives 2 new passives]

Active effects:

TRAINING REGIMEN
Genjutsu
Ninjutsu
Eiseijutsu

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games