Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Shelter Cyclone || .:Residential District:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:37 am
Kazurai Saito
?Kumogakure | Genin | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 285/285 | Stamina: 225/225?

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kazurai busted through the door to his apartment, slamming it behind him. Walking over to the nearest chair tossing his jacket onto the back of it while flopping his weight down into it leaning his hand against his face lightly covering his eyes with his fingers. 'Does she know that we could die? I would think she cares, or about me, i don't even know how she feels about me.' Standing up he realized his stomach growling. Remembering that he had left his entire meal that Myurai had treated him back at the bar. Walking over to the cupboards, he looked for something to eat, quickly finding that they were empty. With everything on his mind that was just enough to push him over the edge. Being pissed beyond belief for many reasons he was not even sure of, he clenched his fist and firmly punched the closet door crushing a hole through the center of it. After doing so the closet began to jar open and poorly kept belongings began falling out of it.

Backing away not caring what was falling out a box in the back was slightly reveled. He had not seen it in a long time and assumed it was nothing important. Letting curiosity get the better of him he reached into the very cluttered closet pulling the small chest out trying to see what might be inside. Seeing a padlock clasped firmly on it he quickly got aggravated and struck the chest with the full force of his fist, splitting it in two. He was not in the mood to fiddle with things or worry about the well being of anything that might have been a childhood belonging. Looking inside it was just one single scroll inside wrapped tightly with a very old string. Attempting to unwrap it the thread fell to dust almost instantly. Grabbing the scroll he unfolded it looking it over for a moment, it had belonged to his parents. After a minute of reading his eyes went very wide. Rolling the scroll back up tightly and grabbing his jacket throwing it on over one arm, opening the door with the other. Passing through the doorway muttering to himself "Under my nose all this time." Slamming the door behind him.

(Exits to Dojo)

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:06 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Bukijutsu ~ Samurai ~ Cloud (German Shepherd)

Chakra Pool: 595 ~ Stamina Pool: 495 ~ AC: 24,450 ~ Ryo: 8,200

It was about over an hour of Suzume napping on the bench before she finally woke up. She couldn't even really remember what she was here for, but her shadow clone was still with the baby and so was the baby sitter. Unfortunately, she remembered leaving something back at the dojo so she got up and headed back.

OOC: Exit to The Dojo

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Passive Abilities:

Final Words
Simple :: S-Rank
A passive technique whereby the user can accurately judge the distance, location, and speed of an incoming object or person based on the sounds made and the disturbances made in the environment.

Vorpal Blade
Simple :: S-Rank
A passive technique that forces the user’s blade to act as if it were twice as sharp as it actually is. This makes it easy to carve through armor even without the use of techniques that do so, and those techniques become potent enough to slice through heavy armors.

Insight Rain
Description: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.

Torrential Blessings
• Chakra pool +65

Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ]
Attribute
The ninja has come to realize the fruits of his efforts. His training has finally paid off, and whether he realizes it or not, his footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface he walks on. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Offensive Style: Mistborn Stepping
Practice :: Rank S
Silent, swift, and sharp. The practitioner is able to creep about at a decent pace while making close to zero noise.

Defensive Style: Plucking Roses
Practice :: Rank S
The practitioner is so well developed in their art that they are now able to snatch shuriken, kunai, senbon, and other such projectiles straight from the air.

Haruhi000777

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:52 pm
User Image

Igarashi Nobu Yutakata-Oshi

~Kumogakure | Genin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 275/275 | Stamina: 225/225~

Entering the area where her apartment was she smiled slightly. Pulling the key out of her satchel she opened the door. Walking inside Renji following inside he went straight over to his bed curling up on the floor. He wanted to let Igarashi have her space to talk alone with Kazurai that and he had to rest up for tomorrow morning. Igarashi yawned and stretched. She was feeling tired so she sat down on the edge of her bed. Rubbing her eyes she could feel her energy dwindling. She looked up at the doorway watching for Kazurai to enter.

[Bond of Trust - 15/40]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:14 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Genin | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 285/285 | Stamina: 225/225~

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

Kazurai entered the room leaning some on the doorway. "You look a bit tired, cant say I blame you. To say the least it feels as though we both learned more in this one day then our entire education as students at the academy." Walking into the bedroom a bit kneeling down infront of Igarashi. "You know we did well today, You especially. That jutsu will really help out in a bind." Kazurai trying to look sensitive before his stomach killed the mood making a loud rumble. "Umm Hate to ask since it seems you just got comfortable... but for lack of a better word.... Im starving." He stood back up scratching his head a bit in embarassment.

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:22 pm
User Image

~Kumogakure | Genin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 275/275 | Stamina: 225/225~

Igarashi noticed he was there and started to giggle. "Sorry I forgot." As she got up and went out to the kitchen, pulling down a her last ramen bowl. She then turned around looking at Kazurai. "If you dont mind can we share it since I dont got much really. And I am a little hungry, but probably not as much as you are." She then began to boil water quickly making the ramen bowl and placed it on the table for Kazurai.

[Bond of Trust - 16/40]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:35 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Genin | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 285/285 | Stamina: 225/225~

User Image

Kazurai walked over to the table and took a seat "Yea sure i don't mind. I promise to get you some groceries when we get past this mission." Laughing a bit out loud while Igarashi was making some noodles "S class mission... that does pay pretty well. More money then I've ever had at one time." Making himself more comfortable in the chair, hanging one of his arms off the back. Looking around a bit wondering what she might do at home as any kind of hobby.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:43 pm
User Image

Igarashi smiled some leaning back against to little sink looking at Kazurai. Folding her arms lightly across her chest she squeezed herself making her chest slightly bulge. "If you exscuse me I am gonna go get in my pj's." As she then went over to the bedroom door. Turning before she disappeared in the room she spoke softly "No peaking." As she then disappeared into the doorway to her room. Closing the door almost all the way so she could have privacy to get changed.

[Bond of Trust - 17/40]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:00 pm
Kazurai Saito

User Image

He couldn't help but loose all train of thought when she crossed her arms. 'For a 16 year old she seems to be built like a fully... devoloped woman.' After saying she was getting changed, Kazurai gulped to himself as she closed the door. After a moment he got to his feet and wandered over to the noodles seeing how they were doing. Noticing they were finished he lifted up the bowl and started to look around for another bowl to serve them for when she returned. Glancing over at the closed door he couldn't help but wonder what was going to happen tonight. Looking closer he noticed the door was actually not fully closed, Seeing a hair of shadows and light from the crack. Getting a bit curious he took two steps towards the door but out of the corner of his eye he saw Renji laying on the floor he realized he was being watched. Trying to pass it off as he was doing something else he grabbed the fridge pulling it open checking to see if there was anything to drink.

Glancing over at Renji who looked to be dozing he moved over to the sink seeing if he could get a drink of water. Turning on the faucit filling his hands with some water and drinking from them like a bowl. After a moment he watched the water slowly filling the sink. Grasping the running water he formed a dagger from it and proceeded to run it under the water. With his other hand he focused the water that was running over the blade trying to add more to it. Causing it to form a type of a sheath for the small knife. Placing his hand over the bladed end he grasped the sheath while holding it up over his head inspecting it. Actually able to draw the blade from the sheath while keeping the shape of both with his hands on each.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:08 pm
User Image

Igarashi sighed pulling off her outfit. She decided tomorrow she was gonna be wearing something a bit different. going over to the closet she grabbed a long t-shirt. It covered most of her body all the way down to her knees. after finishing getting dressed she walked out to the kitchen again. She saw Kazurai doing something but she couldn't tell what she she spoke "What ya got there." The way she sounded probably made him jump which wasn't her intention.

[Bond of Trust - 18/40]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:08 pm
Kazurai Saito

User Image

Noticing she was entering the room he started to turn his attention to her. "Hey I found a way to ........ " Looking past the water dagger and noticing what she was wearing. Wearing what looked like nothing but a T-shirt going down to her knees. Before he noticed anything more than that his entire face got covered in water. He must have completely lost control of the jutsu he was currently using. Getting his entire face and chest covered in water he still couldn't help but gaze at her. Quickly turning back to the noodles before he thought he'd might have been drooling.

"I couldn't find any bowls soo how exactly did you plan on sharing this."

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:14 pm
User Image

Giggling she walked over to Kazurai. "Like this." As she took a bite with the chopsticks she pulled from the drawer near by. As she then stood almost right against him. Her ears twitched slightly as she watched him. It was a funny sight seeing him covered in water. "You are gonna want to change out of those before bed. Don't want you getting my bed wet." As she then took another bite, then handing the chopsticks over to Kazurai she smiled.

[Bond of Trust - 19/40]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:32 pm
Kazurai Saito

User Image

Reaching for the chopsticks he fumbled them a bit trying to get them in position to eat. Catching them before they hit the ground and returning up to get some noodles. As nervious and excited as he was he was still far more hungry. Getting a couple bites it almost felt as though his entire stomach contracted onto it, making another growl sound. Looking at her for a moment watching her eat, he couldn't help but admire how cute she really was. 'Seeing her in this way as she is right now, you wouldn't even know she was a shinobi.'

Answering her he said "Oh don't worry about that I can draw the water off me with my chakra. It would just take a moment to do." Taking another bite of the noodles he slightly swallowed it wrong when he realized what she said ("Getting my bed wet")
Talking while trying to breath from choking slightly "Wait..... what...do you mean...... your bed?"

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:38 pm
User Image

"Well you are not sleeping on my floor. So why not sleep in bed with me. Unless you don't think you can be a good boy and keep your hands to yourself." As she then giggled placing her hand under his chin once he stopped choking so he was looking her in the face she then leaned in, closing her eyes, about ready to kiss him. She stopped just before making contact waiting for his reaction.

[Bond of Trust - 20/40]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:00 pm
Kazurai Saito

User Image

Kazurai could not move, he was completely frozen solid. His eyebrow twitched a couple times not even able to form a solid thought in his mind. Looking at her lips up to her closed eyes. Feeling he only had moments to decide what he wanted to do... he noticed he was leaning in more. His lips hairs away from hers and his nose gently touching the side of hers. Leaning his head lightly against hers and biting his lip some not wanting to cross any kind of boundary he might not be able to return from.

Letting go of the chopsticks and letting them hit the floor. Placing his hands gently on each side of her face pulling her back just slightly so that they could see eachother better. Not even able to say a word. He had hoped his eyes could say what he was feeling. Wanting something so bad but something holding him back.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:08 pm
User Image

Opening her eyes she saw that he was holding her face and he had not kissed her. Pulling her face from his hands she quickly turned. "Well I am going to bed." She had a bit of a angry tone in her voice but she should of known he was of Ranton bloodline and he did promise Myurai. She hated the whole honor bound thing. She started to storm off not saying another word.

[Bond of Trust - 21/40]  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games