Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:57 am
As Axel exited the door and saw a flash by him and then Raens' voice. He looked down the hall and saw Hades holding Rondo. He quickly turned around and walked the other way like he didn't see anything. Running his hand across the walls and seeing the blood red color made him sigh. "Really....velvet in hell?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:24 pm
Raen looks from opne to the other. "Wow that sucks. Is that why you are like this, Persephone? Because you died, and he didn't look for you? Wait.... How did you die? Are you not Queen of the Underworld?" she asked. She didn't know why, but it felt extremley weird talking to Rondo like thios. She heard a door open, and looked back. She wasn't sure why she wanted to see who or what came out of the room, but part of her felt like it was better than watching Hades and Persephone in Rondo's body argue like a married couiple. They were, but still. She headed toward the sound.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:48 pm
Persephone sighed as she saw Raen walk away,she was with alone as she could tell with her husband."Death to us is being reborn.If i say i died then i was reborn...and well....just so happen to be in a males body..."Persephone averted her gaze from Hades in a distraught attempt to not wanting to be near him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:01 pm
Just then Axel turned around and walked towards Raen. Once she was within ear shot he said "Let's get going before they start arguing a bit more roughly."  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:51 pm
Raen glanced at Axel, then down at her dress. "Let's go find Skye and Loren first." she told him. Raen sort of power walked down the hall. "Skye!! Loren!!" she called their named and hoped to get answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:44 pm
Axel smiled and commented "Nice dress it shows off your figure." He slipped an arm around Raens waste and continued to walk down the hall with her.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:33 pm
"Such a beast." Raen muttered with a smile. "Skye!! Loren!!" she looked around. "Where in Hell could they be? They should be around here somewhere, shouldn't they?" she asked Axel.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:42 pm
He nodded and looked around "Yeah and I'm just stating the truth." With that he moved Raens hands to her ears. "Keep them covered until you see my lips stop moving." he said as he did so.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:41 pm
Raen looked at him as she covered her ears. "What? Why?" she asked. "What are you going to say, Axel?" she looked at him weary eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:13 pm
"So I don't blow out your eardrums." he told her as he took a breath. He didn't want to revert to that but it would be the only way to find his friends.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:43 pm
Raen's eyes widened, and she covered her ears as she watched him take a deep breathe. "Um... What about everyone else?" she asked. Her own voice seemed muffled by her hands.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:08 pm
"They'll hear it and know where we are." he told her as he sighed and took another deep breath. "LOREN, SKYE, EVERYBODY...WE'RE IN THE HALL!" he said in booming voice that looked like it didn't belong to him.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:44 pm
Raen watched Axel open his mouth. He seemed to shout through the hall, and she heard a booming sound. She uncovered her ears. "The hell was that?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:48 pm
Axel looked at her and responded with a smile "I'm able to use a loud voice at will. It's hard to control at times when I'm angry but I manage."  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:02 pm
((Really sorry for not posting in a long time, you guys!!! D: This scene with Rondo and Hades totally takes me back to when I read Descendants of Darkness!!))

"Oh, come now, love," Hades pulled Rondo to him and held him tightly in his arms.
"Who told you that I had not looked for you, Persephone. You are my only love, and whether you are reborn as man or woman, I still want you just as much as before, believe me..." Hades smiled softly and leaned down to steal a kiss from the boy.
"The fact that you are a man makes to difference to me, you must know that, yes?"

Loren yelped and held his ears as the sound of Axel's Other Voice boomed throughout the halls.
"THE BLOODY HELL!" Loren skreiked, falling to the floor and cringing.

"AAHH!" Skye jumped, and tumbled out of bed in a mess of black and blood red silk.
"Oh my gods! AXEL!!" she screamed as loud as she could, running to teh door and pounding on it.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games