Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:51 pm
Hardly in the mood for dealing with whatever Jaquel had to offer, Mala grumbled, "You can go get violated by a gorilla and die in a pool of acid after being shredded to pieces by sharks." Certainly, she had quite the dark imagination when she was upset.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:56 pm
((Best imagination ever lol? xd ))

"Now that's hardly any way for a lady to speak." Jaquel said moving in front of her to block her path. "But really, what could you expect from such a man? Frankly I'm surprised you two lasted as long as you did." he said taking one of her hands in his. "Why head back to that dump of ruins anyway? I think what you need is some luxury time back in my humble home."

((Going to go grab a super quick bite to eat.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:06 pm
{Lolthanks. XD Also, okai see you when you get back. biggrin }

"You're not any better. Judging by the female population in this town, you must have quite the harem back at your home. Believe it or not, I don't like the idea of meaningless sex." Mala said, yanking her hand away and turning to walk in the other direction. "Go molest your mistresses or something. I'm not interested."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:17 pm
"Oh, but I am." Jaquel said as he grabbed her hand again to stop her. "It's also a bonus that I get to steal from the god of thievery himself! Although I suppose it doesn't entirely count considering how little he actually remembers. Long life can do that to a person you know." he said with a cold smirk that said he was responsible, the pendant around his neck giving of a mysterious sparkle.

((WHY are there spicy cheese sticks?! Must we make spicy versions of everything these days?! D: ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:30 pm
{It's in human nature to ruin something good. Just like what Twilight did to Vampires or what Tim Burton did to Alice in Wonderland.}

Mala looked back at Jaquel, her eyes widening once she saw that smirk on his face. "Y..you! You did this, didn't you?!" she exclaimed, looking quite angry as she tried to yank her hand away once more. "Keep your hands off of me and tell me what you did!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:42 pm
"Really? I should think it rather obvious myself. Though I'm surprised you haven't learned by now to assume any crime towards the two of you to be my work." Jaquel said, keeping a firm grip on her. "I'm honestly rather proud of this one. I like to think I've truly outdone myself with this one."

((Or what Apollo Justice is to the Phoenix Wright series.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:48 pm
{Exactly!}

"Undo it! Undo what you've done, or I swear I'll kill you!" Mala exclaimed, slowly heating up the hand that Jaquel kept a firm grip on - hoping he wouldn't realise that she wasn't trying to burn his hand until she'd already done some serious damage.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:53 pm
"Try it, all you've ever done is stand in the background watching your super-human husband do all the fighting for you. Remind me again where your talent lies?" Jaquel said putting a hand around her waist and pulling her closer towards him.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:08 pm
Mala sped up the heat her hand was producing slightly, a dull look settled in her eyes. She had stopped struggeling, since she knew that it would do her no good at the moment. Van wouldn't come to save her, either. "Just you wait. I'll wait until you least suspect it, and I'll hurt you. I'll hurt you bad." she threatened, unfortunately too close to easilly do a good kick to the crotch.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:18 pm
Jaquel looked at the hand that he held. She was starting to burn him, but he didn't seem to mind one bit. "So the kitten has some claws, does she? We'll just have to do something about that when we get back now won't we. I do believe we were rudely interrupted the last time you came to visit. I think it's time we continued from where we left off." he said before transporting them via shadow portal to the throne room of his mansion. Where Van of all people had broken in and was sitting on the demon's throne enjoying the company of his women. "What in the nine hells are you doing here?!" he demanded, an eye twitching violently.

"Mm!" Van took a swallow of the wine in his glass before giving a big grin to the demon, unaware of the history they shared. "Sorry dude, but I needed some action and the folks in town told me you had all the chicks in town up here, so I thought I might drop by. I gotta say, I do like your style." he said lifting the wine glass in a toast of approval before he noticed the girl with him. "Oh yeah, I know she's hot and all, but really not worth it, trust me. She's loony and may very well be pregnant too. Hard to tell after the crazy stuff she was spoutin'." he said before downing the rest of the wine in his glass.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:28 pm
Mala suddenly came up with an idea, seeing the old Van up there like that. "You know, he's a demonic rapist and I'm just a dilluded mortal girl to you, right? Even if I am crazy, look at the way I'm dressed. Do I look poor? During our travels, we made quite the sum of money - even if you don't remember. So much that I've hidden away, in fact, that you'd never have to steal again if you didn't want to." she said, smirking. "If you kill him and help me escape, all that money will be yours." she suggested. "After all, you may not realise this, but he's stolen something very important from you. We can't have someone get away with stealing from the God of Thieves, now can we?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:40 pm
"Bah." Van waved away Mala's words without a second thought. "First off, you're still a loon. I have little reason to believe anything you say. Second, if it was so important, I think I'd realize it was stolen by now. Besides, this guy can't be bad at all with a set up like this!" he said holding his arms out as he motioned to the harem around him, one of the girls coming up to refill his glass. "Oo, more wine!" he said before taking another swig.

Jaquel just laughed, his voice just dripping with the idea that he'd won for once. "See what a nice first impression can do? Why it almost seems like the tables have turned, us being buddies while you're the delusional girl he wants nothing to do with. Not quite the ever-hated villain, but I'll take what I can get." he hissed to Mala. "I've got plenty more where they came from, so feel free to make yourself at home! I must attend to my newest, er, guest. I may find her delusions rather adorable somewhere down the line." he said to Van before yanking Mala away with him.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:47 pm
{That one I simply had bad block for. >.< It's not improved much, but I'll try. Sorry for the crap posts in advance.}

Once Jaquel was gone, Milly snuck in and approached Van. "You know, she wasn't lying about the rapist part. Once he's alone with her, he's going to beat and rape her until she's a submissive husk of her former self." she said, frowning slightly. "Not that you'd believe a kid like me, but still." Clearly, she was still upset about Jaquel's threats towards her before. Her mother, thankfully, had agreed to stay in her den until she fully recovered.

Mala kept trying to yank away, occasionally trying to kick or bite or hit Jaquel. "LET GO OF ME! LET ME GO NOW!" she yelled, refusing to be silent or obedient.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:55 pm
((It's okay. I honestly couldn't tell really. XD ))

Van raised an eyebrow at Milly when he heard Mala's faint screams from deeper in the mansion. "Excuse me ladies, but it sounds like your pimp daddy could use a seminar on sexual harassment." Van said setting down his glass as he stood up and followed Mala's cries.

"Maybe I haven't been clear enough. Shut your mouth and I might play nice with you!" Jaquel said, now holding her by her arms as he pulled her along the hallway leading down towards the dungeon.

((No, I can't believe I used the term 'pimp daddy' either. XD ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:04 pm
{Oh, I forgot to delete the note again! >.< I am suck a spaz. Though, I have had slight block for Mala in the last post. I'm sorry for being such a spazzoid.}

"I'LL SHUT UP WHEN YOU LET ME GO!" Mala continued to try and pull away at every opprotunity. "DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME THE FIRST TIME?! I DON'T LIKE YOU! I DON'T WANT YOU OR ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU!"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games