Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
|[ Seimon ]|[ Main Gate ]| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:09 am
User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚
¥ Ryo: 700
AC: 0003100
✚ Chakra :515/515 ✚ Stamina :195/195 ✚

Hikari's posture became more relaxed, a light smile forming as she tried to look the part of a 13 year old civilian. She followed Kaori into the village, trying not to draw attention to herself. She was quite good at this already from her years avoiding people in the academy.

[Who I'm Interacting With]
Kiko_Alacran

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:09 am
User Image
~Sunagakure | Genin| Saiketsu | Class: Medical/Sensor | Chakra: 475/475 | Stamina: 125/125~

User Image

User Image

Koneko skipped her way into the city swinging her doll carelessly like a child without a care in the world would do. Playing the part of a civilian would be easy. Making her way through the crowds smiling and giggling the entire way. She began humming a little song as she skipped.

[exits to shop]

Song

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor:
Dual daggers

Inventory:
5 Empty Vials
Creepy Doll
Necklace
2 rings
Diary
X15 Senbon

Quotes:
Nyx_Nightshade_7656

GalagaHero

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:00 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----reaching the gates, I paused briefly to recover some energy. I was starting to get hungry... when was the last time I'd eaten anything? Things had been so chaotic that I'd lost track of that again. That and sleeping. It felt like I'd done so much running around that I hadn't gotten the chance to sit down in day, weeks, however long it had been.
-----Sighing, I glanced up as a sound caught my attention. A woman ran toward me looking more than a little panicked. Once she was close enough, she slowed to a halt and almost collapsed from breathlessness. I caught her as best I could. She glanced down at my belt as she spoke. "Y-you're a shinobi, right?" She must have seen my headband, which I kept attached to my waist. "Please, there's a girl further down the street, in the marketplace. She's fighting, a-and she looked like she was in trouble!"
-----Fighting? Here of all places? Takumi was supposed to be neutral ground. So who was fighting? I placed my hands on the woman's shoulders to calm her. "Get somewhere safe. I'll see what I can do." I watched her run off for a moment before heading off myself. The marketplace, she said? What trouble was I getting dragged into this time?

[Exit to Main Street]

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 9 4 5 0
α c :: 2 2 9 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 1 0 / 7 1 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 9 0 / 6 9 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 6:30 pm
Assumed Identity
‡ REDACTED ‡
‡ ELEMENTS REDACTED ‡
‡ REDACTED ‡
¥ Ryo: 103,100
AC: 00029,770
‡ Chakra :---/1015 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/339 ‡ Stamina :---/895 ‡
Infuuin Kai: 20/20: 1015/1015 ‡‡ Stamina Seal: 20/20: 895/895

The group of nine arrived, all dressed and appearing as standard citizens. Their leader approached the gate, his short brown hair bouncing lightly and catching the sun's rays as he spoke to the gate guard. He seemed calm and serene on the surface, a feeling which carried through in his words as he smiled through half lidded eyes to the guard.

"I'm here with my men on behalf of the Whitline Startup, we're a new shipping venture trying to make a name of ourselves. We were told that we could find some of the best ships on market here in Takumi, and they're just what our startup needs! If you could be so gracious as to..." The guard laughed and opened the gateway for the group, allowing them to pass unhindered.

The last one through, a young woman with twintails, even stopped to give the guard a small kiss before continuing on their way.

[Those I'm Interacting With]

[Techniques Utilized:]
Henge

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 10:50 am
User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚
¥ Ryo: 700
AC: 0003100
✚ Chakra :515/515 ✚ Stamina :195/195 ✚

Hikari would leave the village of Takumi with Kaori and Nova, eyeing the group of nine people entering as she walked by them.

[Exit To]
World Crossroads

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Wolfe Whitehorn

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 1:29 pm
GalagaHero

User Image
Kaori Raigyo
Sabaku No Hana Flower of the Desert

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.
Chakra: 805 Stamina: 420

Kaori and Nova ignored the group of nine, though that wasn't to say they weren't aware of them being there. They left the Gate and prepared, mentally, for the journey home.

OOC:

Theme Song: Welcome to the Jungle

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 5:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

IM    IN THE DARK     IM    UNDERWATER    IM IN THE DARK    
                                                    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ 
                                                     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP
                                                     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP

SEARCHING FOR A TEARDROP IN THE*WATER
                                                            I CAN FEEL YOUR SHADOW OVER ME        ♥ *       I CAN HEAR YOUR WHISPER IN MY EAR
                                                       THE OCEAN IS BLEEDING &━IT'S TAKING ME DOWN━━━━━━
                                                     I M  F A L L I N G  W H I L E  Y O U  W A T C H  M E      F A L L      I M  F A L L I N G
                                                    The opportunity to follow Kaileer had been open and left for her to take but she had moved to meet him at the gates instead. There was a lot buzzing in her head. He was the Raikage?! Jae reviewed everything she has said to him since bumping into him again. Had she slipped up and given away more than she should have? It didn't seem like she had but aside from the bomb shell he had dropped on her he had said of she got closure there was No reason for her not to go along. Closure? Why would he assume that she wanted closure...? Kaileer knew Samuru but just how much did he know him or possibly about her? People prying into her life and knowing things about her without her saying anything unnerved her. Now another Kage knew about her circumstances. Or possibly knew. She wasn't sure just what kaileer knew but she had to assume it was more than an acquaintance should know.

Letting out a sigh she shifted her weight from one foot to the other. After crossing her arms over her chest, she moved to and fro. Her nerves were getting the best of her. Point being, Kaileer was giving her the permission to enter the village, to enter his village. Whatever his reasoning she owed him her gratitude instead of her edgy attitude. Yes. She was wary but she was grateful. Kin had not been as obliging as Kaileer was being. Truthfully he shouldn't be. She was from Konoha on paper and in service. Kaileer must be strong to take on the role of Raikage. She felt a sort of sorrow for him. The status of Kage was a curse. Nothing good came from it. It was a title that pitted you against your self and isolated you. A lonely position that made you distance yourself from practically everyone while still preaching to be solely there for the protection of others.

[quote="Tao-Benshin]

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:14 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----ωith my new blades safely tucked away in a scroll, which was tucked safely in a pocket, I headed for the gates, where I assumed Jae had gone. If not there was nothing I could have done, but she was there, pacing restlessly. Had something I said agitated her, or was she just unable to stand still? Either one seemed likely with what little I did know about her. It was entirely possible she'd caught what I said. I knew more than I needed to know. But that wasn't my fault. Samuru had a panic attack when I told him Jae was in Kumo the first time, and he had spilled parts of his story to me. I hadn't asked for it; if anything, it had been awkward for me.
-----Then I wondered if she knew about the blue eyes. I'd only seen them once, but he was a different person entirely when they were. The check I had done on his blood after he was injured at the mine had revealed he had Sakkakugan blood, but I hadn't had the chance to investigate on what exactly that was. I didn't know anyone who had it, and I wasn't all that sure there was anything in the files. Certainly not in Samuru's. He was considered a member of Kumogakure now, but any information on him before he arrived was still in Konoha. And it wasn't like I could just ask for the information. Not only were the two villages enemies, I couldn't give away that he was still alive. Especially while he was a bijuu host.
-----Approaching Jae, I raised a hand to her in greeting. "Sorry for the wait." Worrying about other things had given me the opportunity to calm down. And I wasn't going to let myself think about what had happened, for the moment. With rage out of my system, I could focus on getting back to Kumo. I gestured forward. "I'm ready if you are."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 7 0 5 0 (-500)
α c :: 2 4 9 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 0 5 / 7 2 0 (+15)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 0 0 / 7 0 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 8 / 2 0 (+1)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

chrissy b e a n

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 12:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

IM    IN THE DARK     IM    UNDERWATER    IM IN THE DARK    
                                                    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ 

SEARCHING FOR A TEARDROP IN THE*WATER
                                                            I CAN FEEL YOUR SHADOW OVER ME        ♥ *       I CAN HEAR YOUR WHISPER IN MY EAR
                                                       THE OCEAN IS BLEEDING &━IT'S TAKING ME DOWN━━━━━━
                                                     I M  F A L L I N G  W H I L E  Y O U  W A T C H  M E      F A L L      I M  F A L L I N G

Kaileer's voice cut through her anxious frame of mind and movements, Jae stopping mid step to turn and look at the new Raikage. Her body was slightly tense, Jae unsure how to really talk to him now. This was a precarious situation. Even though she wanted to just continue treating him as she had been treating him this was not a promotion in status that one could ignore. Uncrossing her arms she stared at him for a second, Kaileer saying that he was ready to move on when she was. "I'm ready." She said quickly, flinching slightly at her own eagerness to be on the move. "I mean, maybe..." She tried again, her desperation even more noticeable now. Just stay quiet... She warned herself. Looking away from him she continued forward, knowing that eventually he would be the one to lead on. Once again she found herself in Kaileer's company, heading to Kumograkure to actually confirm something that had haunted her for two years. She needed to see Samuru. Needed to know he was truly alive and not laid to rest in the Konoha's cemetery. A small part of her warned her that sometimes knowing was worse than not knowing. Jae would just have to see when she got to that road and deal with it afterwards.

[exit]

[quote="Tao-Benshin]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

The stink of sweat and money reached Bast's nose, just as it always did when she showed up at Takumi. This time, though, the balance of the odors bent toward sweat, likely, she assumed, due to the binge-purge cycle the local economy had recently taken on. Slowing to a more leisurely pace, Bast passed through the gates and entered the Village.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:15 pm
Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

Theodin walked through the wide open gates, thinking of how much friendlier this city was compared to the ones within UHV territory. Smiling, he walked down the street towards his first stop.

Toting his new gear, waiting til he got home to put it on, Theo walked on back through the gates of Takumi, heading home.
(exit)

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits
as
Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra: 1430/ 1430
Sage Chakra: --- / 476
Stamina: 970 / 970
Jutsu / Items Used:
Passives: Hsing-I Pakua: Awareness bonus – 6 stages
Ivory Tower of Wind: Upper Body Strength Bonus – 6 stages
Jungle Roots (JSJF): footing and stability increased
Never an Idle Limb (JSJF): can use legs to attack and defend as well as the arms
Panther’s Pounce (JSJF): mundane mobility and kicking power increased
Enlightenment

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:50 am
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin :: Hokage ‡
¥ Ryo: 13,100
AC: 00036,420
‡ Chakra :1015/1015 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/339 ‡ Stamina :---/895 ‡
Infuuin Kai: 20/20: 1015/1015 ‡‡ Stamina Seal: 20/20: 895/895

Securing his purchase Masahiro made his way out of the shop, down the winding streets, and out the gateway of Takumi.

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:20 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin :: Hokage ‡
¥ Ryo: 13,100
AC: 00037,720
‡ Chakra :---/1065 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/355 ‡ Stamina :---/945 ‡
Infuuin Kai: xx/20: 000/1065 ‡‡ Stamina Seal: xx/20: 000/945

Arriving in the village of Takumi, Masahiro waved gently to one of the gate guards and presented his papers to be allowed through into the village of Artisans.

"Good place here, always is."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:41 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄
¥ Ryo: 14,000
AC: 0005,575
❄ Chakra :---/520 ❄ Stamina :---/485 ❄

Seiji marched on ahead of his squad, disregarding the apparent cold outside as he allowed his kimono to lay draped around his hips. Though as he approached the village gates he would begin to gather the fabric and slide it back up onto his shoulders. A smile on his face as he played at the comment Karleen had made.

"My Chakra nature is Ice, flameheart. The cold does not bother me." He said with a bit of laughter as he approached the gate and waited for his team to follow up as the guards would undoubtedly come to speak to them.

AandOE

Tao-Benshin

I Tortured Sleep I

magcookie

Komorebii

Out of Character
So my mobile won't work with Skype after the latest updates and my laptop is running Vista, which seemingly hates Skype. Just keep up with me in out of character chat and be sure to quote me. I should have my desktop back within a week. Until then, I will respond to quotes.

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games