Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Unusual University {Accepting//Open!!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna Join??
  HECK YESSS!!!! XD
  Uhm,.....Nope....
  CHEESE ROCKS!!!!
View Results

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:28 pm
User Image
Rayne Emellie Frauderline
'T h e T o r t u r e d D u t c h e s s'

Staring to her desk she pondered about what she would do for the rest of the evening. She'd cancel her classes of course from not wanting to do it. But she was stressed about her current situation of draining Ronove. Having avoided the probly long enough he was practically almost dead. It was stressing her out since she trusted Ronove with her life. She couldn't lose him not yet, without him she was a drifter.

Though her thoughts were then interupted by the elven girl speaking out. Listening to her words she looked up her eyes afflamed with hatred and pure fury. Standing up her wings flew open as her tail flickered behind her viciously lashing out. Causing a few scratches on the wall behind her as well as the black board.
"You pathetic waste! Do not speak of what you know nothing of.. Thats it! Your out of here.. I don't care what it takes.. But I will not allow some elven priestess to speak of me or my past! You have no idea of what I've seen nor gone through.. Drop the things, and get out.. Or I swear, I'll.."Growled out her voice before she was cut off by a series of coughing. Holding a pale hand to her mouth she winced closing her eyes coughing more.

A crimson color dropped from the pale moon kissed hand to the ground underneath her. She was having an force attack, which usually meant when succubus's got too angry they'd begin coughing. Which it had happened to her way to many times and she knew right off the bat that she needed Ronove. Coughing even more she gripped the desk holding herself up. It was a common thing with succubus's with a human soul. Coughing even more she made a slight gurgle sound before coughing once more filling her hand with blood.

Appearing in the back room Ronove walked out a bit smiling about to say they could go. Though upon seeing his mistress his sapphire colored eyes widened a bit. Moving over he placed a gentle hand upon her back rubbing it.
"Easy.. Emellie.. Relax.. "Murmured his voice softly into her pointed ear as he eased her from the desk. Her nails dug into the wood as she was pulled away. Being held he looked to the students a bit knowing when she became like this she'd could drain anyone. Shaking his head he looked down to his mistress with worried eyes.

Placing both hands upon her lips she made a gurgle sound in her throat. She then coughed once more filling both her hands with dark colored blood. Her eyes opened a bit before widening she could feel the change. It burned away her succubus features before she appeared as she had the night of the ball. Eyes like the purest glaciers revealed themselves. Lips caressed with the faint blush of a red rose showed. But it wasn't long before her golden hair turned a pale gold leaving it in curls that cascaded over her shoulders. Moon kissed pale skin showed as she looked about. Peering up to Ronove her big sapphire colored eyes blinked in confusion before she looked down.

Seeing her newly pale skin her eyes widened before she looked about. Noticing Tamira and Takeshi her lips parted a little. Allowing a gasp to be sounded she turned away her black dress flowing out behind her.
"Get out.. Don't look.. Just advert your eyes and leave.."Screeched out her voice loudly yet softly. Her voice was soft but sweet almost like a young woman coming to age to be married. Which this was her human form, that in time to time revealed itself. Her old beautiful youthful, and not lusty form. The one that she could actually be herself in.

User Image

((EDITTED!! All responses might want to be editted as well! >w< ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:40 pm
Tamira felt horrible she had hit a nerve and she knew how the past could haunt you. She stood staring heart broken watching her poor teacher when her friend arrived and ran to her Tamira grabbed his arm and stopped him for just a second. It's my fault and you need to help her and your self so please take this for her she would not accept it from me. Tamira handed him a green stone that contained spirits. The stone glowed briefly and restored what Rayne had took. She can feed from it and it restores spirits that have been leached. Spirits will always replenish the stone. Please help her. Tamira than ran from the room her wolves right with her. She ran out the building and into the back area of the school where the gardens and green houses where and she jumped into a low tree branch with her wolves around her and began to weep.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Taria180

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:39 pm
User Image
松山武
Takeshi Matsuyama

It's been nothing but weirdness since Takeshi set foot into the new school, different breeds of students and teachers, more diverse than his wildest imaginations, and it also seems they have co-existed somewhere beyond his knowledge and formed relationships of love, hate and rivalry.

He followed Tamira, picked up a broom and started to sweep, trying his best to ignore the fact that he was alone with Tamira and the teacher, he was a little too nervous especially that he was growing tired of keeping the mind barrier up.

The next few minutes may have been the most awkward moments he's been through in his life. Tamira said something that he could barely make out and then she regretted it, then teacher got angry and then went into a kind of freaky transformation into what seemed to be a human being. This was followed by Tamira giving the guy who reminded him of a butler some kind of stone, apologizing about something before bursting out of the class.

He just watched things happen, with his chin rested on his fists that were rested on the tip of the broom's handle, he looked stupid with his mouth half open staring at the scene in awe. But then, Rayne's requesting them to get out took him off guard, that his barrier suddenly dropped.

Before he could leave, Tamira was already out of sight, so he picked his messenger bag up and ran out of the class, trying to catch up with Tamira.

And although she was pretty fast he finally managed to find her in the back garden. He approached her gently and asked "Are you alright?".

He now had something new to do in this school, find out about the different races in his school and how to deal with them, it seemed to him that he was just a little drop in a sea of races he never knew existed.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:38 pm
Tamira had been crying for a short amount of time when Takeshi caught up to her and asked if she was alright. She looked up her face had tears running down and her eyes were already becoming red.

I am not alright not even close, I have these powers and they are so strong yet I can't help anyone. And then there's our poor teacher she has a human soul that's not supposed be allowed the magic to make a being into a succubus was forbidden so long ago but here she is suffering and I cant help. Some priestess I am. Tamira was so upset that they plants around her began to die the tree she was on was now black and spreading from where she sat the plants died in a huge ring around her.

The worst part is that she says I could not possible understand but I do I have a gift of empathy and it hurts to understand her pain thats been building for so many years. I already carry my own pain, for god sake im the b*****d child of the horny king and lonely priestess. Everyone who knows wont touch me like im some infected animal and they were even more disturbed when I was picked to be the next priestess. Growing up and to this day I have never had contact with anyone. The only things that will touch me are plants and animals. To people im one of two things a b*****d child who should not be alive or royalty who can not be approached but both ways I am alone. By the end of her rant everything in eye sight was dead and animals were coming from the trees. Not the fuzzy nice ones but ones that were evil wild werewolves and nightmares and griffins were coming and every one of them were deadly and highly dangerous.

Taria180

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:32 am
User Image
松山武
Takeshi Matsuyama

It was really hard for Takeshi to wrap his head around all what she had told him, he couldn't understand half of it, so in the elven culture being a b*****d is even worse than in the human world, and the magic to turn humans into succubi is forbidden, the whole thing made no sense, but nothing did since he arrived.
The only things he could understand were that she was sad and her empathic abilities. In fact anyone can see how sad Tamira was, just by looking at the destruction around her. As for her empathic abilities he could assume that it was something similar to his ability of reading thoughts but with feelings.

"It must hurt a lot to add peoples' pain to your own, must be a huge burden." he said as he sat next to her, trying to grasp what she said, with his chin rested on his knees and his eyes fixing her with a stare of awe and curiosity, she seemed so powerful yet so helpless.
"Don't worry I'll be next to you and do whatever I can to help."he told her as he patted her on the back.

Right in that moment, she could see him cringe in fear and remove his hand, her feelings and thoughts were so strong it hurt, and after holding his barrier up for over an hour he was vulnerable to any thoughts and that's what happened when he touched. He looked at her with tears in his eyes from pain.
"You elvens are really strong, no one can live with burdens like these." He sighed as his head fell into his hands.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:09 pm
Tamira sat staring at him trying to understand his perspective as a human as to what was going on but he seemed more confused than she was. Suddenly she felt his hand on her back and she gasped. No one had ever touch her before and this feeling it was amazing and unique and so many other things she could not think of. In that instant it did not matter who she was but only that this human was here helping her he was not afraid and he had touch her. From her like a burst of light all the plants thrived all that was dead was suddenly a deeper color and much healthier. The branch they had been sitting in was no longer 5 feet from the ground but 50 feet and it had grown into a beautiful elven oak that twisted to up and had a large umbrella like canopy of leaves. Tamira was blushing and staring at him with fascinated eyes it was as if a fire was had suddenly flared up behind them. You touch me, no one has ever touched me. I have touched people but no one has ever put there hand on me! I understand why you humans are stronger than most elves touching while communicating it all makes perfect sense now.

Yet again her body took over as it often did and she kissed Takeshi and grabbed his hand jumping down from the tree onto Toku who was full size at the moment. I need to show you something. With that Toku was running so fast to human eyes everything was a green blur. They stopped in the middle of an elven forest where Tamira's tree was. They were surrounded by trees that reached past 200 feet in the air and the plants glowed giving the forest a magical aura. Tamira dismounted and walked into the crystal blue water of the lake in front of her. The lake was feed by a waterfall that stretched out of sight above the trees. She turned around and smiled at Takeshi. Come here into the water. She held out her hand to him.

Taria180

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:51 pm
User Image
Rayne Emellie Frauderline
'T h e T o r t u r e d D u t c h e s s'

Human ears listened to their steps fade away before she turned. Sighing quietly she looked down to her hand a bit. Though as quickly as she had turned chains appeared from no where. Seizing her wrists and ankles she looked up with sadden sapphire colored eyes. Attempting to pull away a few more chains flew forward. They wrapped themselves around her waist then her neck. Being placed to sit down in the chair she struggled against them. Though her resistence was futile but even more pathetic.

This was part of the magic that bound her to her succubus fate. It was her hate for the man who had knowledgingly taken advantage of her and then killed her. Looking to the ground her eyes were afflamed with hate. From knowing he'd be showing himself anytime. For a nice 'visit', is what he liked to call these little meetings. Glaring to the side she looked to Ronove before gesturing her head to the side.
"Get out of here.. I don't want you to see this.."Mumbled her voice quietly before he objected. Though he was shot a glare and nodded before he excused himself disappearing. Staring to the ground with a hateful look her eyes were afflamed with hatred.

Leaning against the chains she looked up and around her room. Was she really enabled to be teaching? Maybe she should just resign and allow the other art teacher to take her place. Making a face her red blushed lips twisted into a scowl. This, it was like a waiting game. He'd show up insult her yet make her want to kill him. Just when she'd pull forward the chains would break once he disappeared and she'd be a succubus once more. She remembered the day they had met, he was a supposible cousin of her betrothed.

Being distorted with lovely words, and gentle caresses. She had fallen inlove with him just as any young woman would. She'd known him for a month as he stayed with her family in their wonderful castle. But of the night of the ball he betrayed her in the worst way possible. He'd found a love with her governess and admitted it to her. What was worse, is that she'd taken her family heirlooms since that was the night the two young lovers were to alope. Yet he left her under a tree with a dagger in her heart. She remembered her burning hate, but even more over how her sapphire colored eyes had seen it all.

But that wasn't the end, just as she had predicted Viktor appeared. He peered over to her, smiling a fanged grin. Not bothering to look up she instead averted her eyes. Though the mans smile then faultered making him look absolutely vicious. He moved forward turning into smoke. Though he suddenly appeared next to her. Yanking her chin up so cause her face to be turned up to him. Her eyes were closed tightly as she grimanced by his strong grip upon her chin.

Smirking he leaned down stealing a kiss from her beautiful lips. But upon seeing her eyes jerk open before she attempted lunging forward. He merely pulled away chuckling at how more chains binded her back.
"'Ello, little Dutchess.. How is my little plaything..? Being a naughty little devil are we..?"Spoke out an all to evil but wicked voice that was deep. Yanking away from the chains she glared to him. Letting out a cry of frusteration she glared to him."I'll kill you.. Just you wait! I'll have your head soon!"Screamed her voice coldly yet acidly before she broke free of the chains. Though once she moved forward she was nothing but a succubus once more and saw nothing in front of her.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:52 am
User Image
松山武
Takeshi Matsuyama

Takeshi blushed a little when she kissed him, he was not used to that kind of affection, it was the first time he was kissed by a girl.
The rest of the trip was a blur, but he was sure that Tamira was feeling better, as the trees and plants were growing faster. He wondered what she wanted to show him, as the huge wolf took them through that fast trip

They finally arrived some place that seemed to be so faraway from their school, somewhere like a pretty forest. He could easily assume that this was Tamira's home, it was all natural and lively just like her. The trees, plants and everything seemed magical, just like the elven forests he imagined while reading fiction, it was a pretty place that he never wanted to leave.

He followed her with his eyes only as she advanced into the lake, the water was crystalline and so inviting and the waterfall gave him a weird feeling of liveliness. It was really odd of her to invite him into the water, he wondered what she wanted him to see inside.
This made him very confused "Dosen't that require some ... eh.... um" he asked her stuttering while pointing at his clothes, he knew this was a magical place, but water was still water, his clothes would be drenched if he got in with his clothes on, he just stood there staring at her. "Oh, well...What the heck?" he said with a smile as he left his messenger bag on the shore, took off his shoes and his hoodie, and got slowly into the water in his jeans and a tank top.
"What is this place?" he asked amazed.  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Taria180

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:54 am
Tamira giggled as he pointed to his cloths and was worried about them becoming wet. In the end the took off his messenger bag, shoes and hoddie and then walked into the the lake.

This is the sacred grove where all future priestesses stay before becoming the new priestess. And this lake is why it's very special because it is life's flow. You see the waterfall indicates the start of life coming from the heavens a soul is given to each life form be they angle, demon, plant, animal, and even some minerals and elements. When you open you mind while in this lake you will be able to feel all of life forms. You will understand and hear things no human ever has. The whispers of the plants, the conversations between earth water and sky or as you call it rain, you will understand what the rain is saying. You will be able to feel all the life forms around you big and small. This is the gift I give you to be one with your world like only elven priestesses can. Even most elves can only feel the life of what is closest to them but you will be able to feel it all.

With that Tamira closed her eye's and let her mind free and the water flowed up her body covering her, her hair began to flow as if it was underwater and she smiled at Takeshi.

Let the water show you what humans have always been blind to, you will also understand your gift better and it will become stronger.
The water flowed down from her and she was not wet but she seemed renewed like she was glowing.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:10 pm
User Image
松山武
Takeshi Matsuyama

Takeshi closed his eyes and the world began to change around him, he could feel the fresh water covering all his body, and slowly the sounds of nature started to come to him in a harmony he's never experienced before, the sensation was magical, he never wanted to leave it. He could hear everything around him, as if the forest was talking and it was talking to him, he opened his arms wide and let the magic of the nature be one with him with a big smile.

When the water got back to its original state, he pulled his hair back with his fingers and let his bangs that were surprisingly dry flow over his eyes in their lazy manner, giving him his signature 'I don't give a damn' look, then he looked at her and smiled a sad smile.

"It's funny how we humans think we are superior when we are that blind. It's really unbelievable how tiny we are compared to nature, and how stupid we are, thinking that what we do not believe doesn't exist." he said as he got closer to her, trying to sound as comprehensible as possible.

Then he stood silent for a few seconds and wondered how long they've been in that place that he wished he'd never leave.
"Are you sure it's okay for a human to be around here?" he asked her in a worried manner "It looks like a sacred place."
Then he looked like he remembered something "I guess it's okay if I told you how I evaded the teacher's effect, although it was quite accidental." but he stopped there and looked down to the ground and blushed in embarrassment "although my power would seem so tiny compared to your greatness." he mumbled under his breath, while he nervously ruffled his black hair with his fingers.
((OOC: Sorry I didn't reply earlier.))  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Taria180

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:22 pm
Takeshi humans are not stupid they only do not have the knowledge and you are a very young race and one day when you are ready humans may know of us and the greatness of life. Tamira smiled and placed her hand gently on his cheek and smiled sweetly at him.

This place is sacred, and I have chosen you to share it with as every priestess may chose someone to share it with till that person dies or refuses the gift. They will be able to return here just by thinking of it and walking through a gateway be it a door, arch, gate, or any other such thing. And I do hope you will keep the gift I have given you. As of my power it is not really so great. Most of what you have seen is done by this water, life;s flow it shows itself around me but it is not my power. My power is taming animals even the most wild and dangerous, and as you have noticed I can heal or kill plants but that is all. And if I use too much power I get very ill and delusional. The rest is just the spirits showing there favor for me. Tamira placed her forehead onto his and connected her spirit to his so he could see that her power was much more limited than he believed.

Every power is great non is tiny only the person who is gifted with it may make their power great or small. She smiled and took a step back. My power can be great I could heal all the crops in the world and make it so no one will ever go hungry again but that I will sufferer for over using the gift and shifting the balance of life. If I only use it for myself the power will grow and become to much for my body and like a poison it will kill me. So there is a balance to be kept with using the power and what you use it for shall make it big or small.

Tamira smiled at him and began to draw symbols in the water that went around Takeshi. When the last of the three symbols was drawn they became images of the three different paths that he could take with his gift. If he used it too much and shifted the balance of nature was the first he saw and if showed a fragile pail and ill picture of him. Next came if he did not use his gift enough and the madness and pain it caused. Finally there was the image of keeping the balance and it was only his reflection smiling at him and giving a small nod.

I can not see what the images of your different paths look like I only see the symbols so you must look deep into them and tell me which would you seek.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:03 pm
User Image
松山武
Takeshi Matsuyama

Takeshi looked at the paths in the water, it was obvious he had to use his power to achieve some kind of balance, he looked at them for long without saying a word. The right path was faraway from what he wanted to do, he had decided to end this year of school and forget about it, then keep on with his life like any normal person, he had no intentions of taking advantage of these powers.

Even the barrier he built when he met the succubus was out of pure instinct, and wasn't really planned. For a long while, he tried to avoid using his powers although his martial arts teacher told him that the best way to achieve balance is to harness his powers.

A very long minute passed before he spoke again, a single teardrop rolled on his cheek, he looked sad.
"But I don't want things to be like this, why did it have to be me? I was born to a normal family, why did I turn out like this, a freak of nature." he asked as more tears ran on his cheeks "Why wasn't I born plain and normal? WHY?" he didn't say the last words, but she could hear it ringing in her head.

He slowly walked out of the water, she could feel his sadness and rage. "So that's what they wanted? They knew that school was going to let the power out." he thought, she could still hear him pouring his thoughts in her head, it was one of his abilities after all.

Then everything when silent, and she could only hear the sound of his crying as he sat curled up under a nearby tree. "Does that mean I have to give up normal life?" he wondered.  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Taria180

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:30 pm
Tamira followed him out of the water and warped her arms around him stroking his hair as he sat at the tree crying.

Takeshi do not be mad at your gift it does not make you a freak of nature. There have been mind readers from the past thousand years or more in the human world. If anyone here is a freak it would be me for there has never been an elf like me before I am the first ever to be royal and priestess. Out in the world there are hundreds of mind readers and millions of others with gifts. Tamira began to focus her mind on her understanding and love so that he could pick it up with his gift and calm down. She continued to stork his hair and whisper into his ear what he needed to hear.

Your family must have many gifted people if they knew about this school at all. Which means that someone in your family can help you find the balance to "normal". Takeshi have you ever noticed that most actors and star athletes seem to be too good at what they do? You see most of your super stars in acting and sports are gifted and live using there gift to keep a balance. You can do what ever you wish once your done at the school. The school is just a tool so that you can control you power so that emotions don't use it against you. Whatever normal life you want you can still have you will just have to use your power to help you in it.

Tamira continued to stork his hair, she kissed him lightly on the head. Your life does not have to be normal . . . . it could be extraordinary if you wished. Tamira let out a soft sigh and began to sing her favorite elven lullaby softly to Takashi.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:14 pm
User Image
Kent Wesley

For the moment, Kent had followed Tessa toward their next class. However, it seemed that she had forgotten something after all, so she had to disappear for the time. Seeing her off, he then made his own way back to the classroom. Of course, as he approached the door, he felt pinges of fear and anticipation. Inside was the succubus teacher and, considering their last encounter, he didn't know what would happen at this point. Still, he sucked in his fears and anxiety within as he stepped inside. What he saw, however, was not what he had expected. He... thought he had heard her screaming at someone, though, regardless of whether this was true or not, he knew she was angry and distressed about something. Turning his head to the side, he then asked, "Miss... are you... alright?" He hoped highly that he could avert the succubus' lust effect by keeping his eyes off of her...  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:01 pm
User Image
Rayne
'S u c c u b u s'

Staring forward wide eyed, she encountered the man who was the cause of her whole being. Shaking a bit, she felt her eyes begin to burn from his tortures. Never had she thought that she would've hated a man so much. That it would've brought her back from the peaceful death to be a lustful being. Had she been dead and left dead she would've been happier. It was idly her pain that he loved so much to see. He used to be so sweet and loving to her. But how could she have been so foolish about that. Wincing a bit she began to cough a little feeling the pain once more.

But instead her coughing calmed before she heard a voice. Looking over to him a few tears had spilled over her eyelids. Recognizing the young man from before she sat down. Holding a hand over her mouth she let out a choked sob. Crying she just let it all out not even paying attention to him. Instead she covered her face with her hands hiding her tear stained face. Shaking her head she felt her tail curl around her waist. She didn't want to be like this anymore. Sure, it was fun some times. But in truth she hadn't loved anyone since him.

It was even worse that she still had feelings for him. She would die than see him in any pain. A crazy idea of a hate but love relationship. What was worse is that her love was unrequited. The caresses, and tender kisses was a lie. It hurt too, which is why she never mentioned her past.
"N-No.. I'm.. Not.. Alright.."Exclaimed her voice in a cry as she revealed her face. Her ruby colored eyes were glossed over with newly found sadness. Looking up to him, she shook her head a bit.

Wiping at her eyes she was an absolute mess now. And all thanks to Viktor Antony Zachariah. Sighing she felt more tears come and folded her arms before placing them upon her desk. This was a long awaited breakdown that had been bound to happen sooner or later. Standing up quickly she walked over to the painting of her past self. A hand reached out to touch it almost wishing that she could be human again. She had lived through plenty of human lifes. Though never had she truly died but just got older.

Sighing deeply she calmed down enough to wipe her eyes. Crossing her arms over her chest her dresses skirts' fell over just above her ankles. Her tail had uncurled itself but had layed limp for a long time. It was until she remembered him being in the room she looked over to him snifling a bit.
"C-Can.. I help you? What is it.. That you need?"Murmured her voice quietly as she looked over to him. She didn't know what else to say. At this moment she didn't want anyone near but rather to be left alone. She was going into one of her depressed trance like state.

Being uncommon with her, the only real person that could pull her out of it. Was none other than Ronove who helped her throughout all her struggles. She had known that he was inlove with her maid. But never had he once spoken about regretting what he had done for her. Yet to her it reminded her all the time how he could've been happy. Instead he was her own personal feeder. Sighing, she snifled a bit wiping her eyes a bit more. Her face looked a bit too soft for looks.

User Image

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces