Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:49 pm
"Oh." Shadowheart murmured turning a darker shade of red. "You, with me..." He grabbed Sky's wrist lightly and quickly walked towards his room while pulling Sky along with him only to turn around and shift his gaze back towards Sky's eyes. "How far did we go exactly?"

Sheik let out a chuckle as Shadowheart quickly dragged Sky away. "He's worried about how far they went," he snickered as Hades' eyes opened slightly. He waved his hand slightly in front of his face only for Hades to slap his hand down.

"Too fast..." Hades murmured closing his eyes again with a flinch at the stinging sensation of the disinfectant. Lucius simply hit the back of his head against the wall in response to Krystina telling him not to blame himself.

"Still it's nasty... Didn't Hagen also want to try shoving his tongue down Shadowheart's throat about three months before the Center happened?" Maso mumbled lightly.

"Yep. He's obviously into guys and incest," Sheik murmured lightly patting Hades on top of the head.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:00 pm
Skylar blinked and blshed darker. "um...er.....uh....." he stammered, not sure how to say it exactly. "weeeelll......" he sighed and quicky whispered to him what happened between them last night.

Krystina sighed and sat back from hades, biting her lip. "Lucius, dont make me say it again." she frowned and grabbed the bandages, wrapping up a few of hades' major cuts. "sheik, i-its your turn now.... i can't do anymore...." she muttered and sat next to maso, curled up in a tight ball.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:12 pm
Shadowheart had started to hit his forehead against the wall when Sky had finished telling him what had happened between them as his face turned into a dark red color. He didn't know how to respond to what he had said and so said nothing just to start hitting his head against the wall.

Sheik nodded lightly towards Krystina and finished bandaging up Hades' injuries as Hades' torn up shirt sat next to his leg. He slid Hades up into a sitting position next to Lucius who just kept his eyes focused in front of him instead of turning towards the sounds that were in the room. Maso gently tapped Krystina on the shoulder as he slid off the cot.

"Lay down. You need some rest," he mumbled softly as he lay on the floor.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:54 pm
Skylar was standing behind shadowheart wth a small pout on his face, not understanding why he was hitting himself. "y-you're not mad a-are you?" he mumbled, looking at his feet.

Krystina gave a tiny sigh and didn't say anything, simply nodded her head and curled up in the blankets, pulling them over her head before she finaly spoke. "thanks, maso..." she hummed, rolling over to look at him from a tiny crack in the comforter.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:37 pm
"Mad? No. No I'm not mad. I just don't know how to respond to that. I'm trying to think of how to respond and every hit against the wall is like a jumpstart to my brain so it's how I think. Kind of a forced habit thanks to Hagen when we were younger," Shadowheart replied casually as he continued hitting his head against the wall.

"No problem," Maso murmured softly as he looked at his hand covered in blood. "Did someone get cut over here?"

"I shoved a knife into Hagen's arm..." Lucius murmured softly hitting the back of his head against the wall again.

"You also cut open your hand in the process of doing so," Sheik muttered as Hades grabbed Lucius' hand and looked at it. He placed his hand lightly on Lucius' as a pale yellowish green light wrapped itself around their hands and the gash disappeared from Lucius' hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:49 pm
Skylar sighed and grabbed his shoulder, stopping him from hitting himself again. "you don't have to say anything...." he mumbled, biting his lip as he looked at him.

Krystina gave a tiny groan and closed her eyes, the smell of blood making her hungy/thirsty/whatever. she pulled the blankets around her tightly and sighed as she played with the blue part of her hair.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:58 pm
Maso slid a knife over his hand and slid his hand under the blankets curled into a fist so that the blankets didn't get blood on them. "Go on..." he murmured staring at the ceiling.

Sheik just smiled softly as he waved his hand over the floor and the blood vanished into nothingness along with the smell. Hades was leaning lightly against Lucius' shoulder sleeping lightly.

"I usually have something witty to say and now I've come up with zero witty comments," Shadowheart replied softly leaning lightly against Sky's chest. "I've lost that smart-alecky attitude I usually have up to keep me so distanced from other people and yet you managed to break it in one night... How did you do it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:08 pm
"i wish you guys would stop doing that...." Krystina frowned as she looked at his hand. "but...thanks...." she sighed and placed her lips lightly on the cut, drinking from him hungrily.

"i dunno..... " Skylar mumbled as he lightly wrapped his arms around shadowheart's waist. "maybe it's just that you've been distancng yourself so much that you are having issues dealing with someone who's actually made you feel." he mumbled, not entirely sure if what he'd said made sense.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:54 pm
"Maybe," Shadowheart murmured softly glancing up at Sky. He felt short compared to him even though it was only a couple of inches. He gently wrapped his arms around Sky's chest before closing his eyes. "Don't worry. What you said made a lot more sense than what Maso could've said."

Maso just gave a small snicker as he glanced at Sheik who just smirked and shook his head. Lucius just shrugged the shoulder that Hades wasn't on and brushed a stray hair from Hades' face.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:01 pm
Krystina gave a tiny sigh and let go of his hand when she'd had enough, looking at him with sparkling blue eyes. "thanks again..." she mumbled and gave him a tiny kiss on the cheek.

Skylar smile at him and leaned down a bit to give him a small kiss. "good, i was afraid i was just making random babble." he chuckled.
{i always thought shadowheart was older and taller then sky.....}  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:05 pm
"No problem," Maso replied gently touching where she had kissed him absent-mindedly before closing his eyes and stretching slightly with a small yawn.

Shadowheart rolled his eyes and gently pressed his lips against Sky's chest. "It wasn't random babble. It had meaning behind it," he replied softly.

{How old/tall is Sky? I'll let you know who is taller and who is older.}  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:13 pm
{he's 19, and only 5' 6" }
Krystina gave a tiny sigh and sat up in the cot, looking at everyone with a small smile as she played with her hair some more, changing back into her normal form with a tiny yawn.

skylar blushed and kised him again. "alright....." he murmured, giving shadowheart a small squease.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:43 pm
{Shadowheart is 17 fixing to be 18 but is 6' tall when standing up straight, but is like 5'7" if he slouches. Wow. We were both off. xD ))

Maso opened his eyes and glanced up at Krystina. "What's up?" he asked casually. Sheik let out a snicker as he picked Hades up over one shoulder while Lucius stood up beside him. "We'll be taking Hades to Lucius and his room. Give a shout if you need anything." Sheik waved a hand before Lucius and him began carrying Hades out of the room.

Shadowheart smiled lightly at the kiss. "You can call me Shayde instead of Shadowheart. It was my original name and you're the first other than Sheik, Maso, Lucius, Hagen and Hades that knows that," he smirked.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:52 pm
Krystina blinked and looked at him. "not a lot... you?" she hummed and rested her head on her hand. her cheeks were a slight pink fom sheik and lucius leaving them alone, especially after what sheik said.

"hm.....nice name....." Skylar grinned. "Shayde... seems fitting for you...." he laughed and gave him another small kiss.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:00 pm
"Not much of anything. Just thinking about how much I want to put a knife in Hagen's skull," Maso replied casually as he place both hands behind his head and glanced up at the ceiling.

"I only changed it to Shadowheart so people would think I was a lot meaner than my original personality. My original personality was practically a social whore," Shayde replied tapping his fingers lightly together behind Sky's back. "You're quite interesting yourself though. My past isn't all pretty pictures so I'd rather not talk about it."  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games